Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

GoW: Hermes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

GoW: Hermes Empty
PostSubject: GoW: Hermes   GoW: Hermes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 pm

The god of messengers!

Alright. So, the GoW isn't going as planned, and it's entirely my fault. I will not do this again. (try not to e_e)

Hermes quest and Eos quest are going up. Eos event is being Underworlded and there will be no Hermes event. People who are going:

Eos-
Apollo relies on Eos to do his job. She's the goddess of the time of day, especially Dawn. She's the reason Apollo even wakes up in the morning. And, she holds the key to Apollo's Sun Chariot's holding pen. Er, his Sun-Convertible's garage. The good part? Eos believes in you! The bad part? Apollo's temple is in Miami, and the Dawn's Key is inside a little ball of light that's floating around the world. You have about... Six hours? Until the sun rises. Good luck, Kayla, Haimon, and Anders.

Hermes-

Orson, Emmeline, and Tyler
will be traveling to Circe's island of Aeaea. Hermes has a package to deliver to her, from Hecate, no doubt some magic witch ingredient thing. But, Hermes does NOT like Circe. They're like... Arch-enemies. Like Athena and Ares, or Zeus and Poseidon. Artemis and Aphrodite. And Circe has no love for Hermes either. Or demigods who do his bidding. . . Especially male ones. . .
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com

GoW: Hermes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: