Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Girl-Power and the God of Messengers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Girl-Power and the God of Messengers Empty
PostSubject: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Hermes stamped his foot on the roof of the Big House. Chiron sighed. "Where is she?" He demanded Chiron, his winged feet carrying him over to the centaur. Chiron shrugged. "Be patient, Lord Hermes. Emmeline knows we are expecting her. She has a . . . " Chiron bit his lip. "May we even call it a quest, Lord? With all due respect, it seems as if you are expecting them to run an errand . . ."

Hermes glared at Chiron. "Chaos, no! This package much be delivered by demigods. They're giving it. . . to a being that doesn't normally get mail," He smirked evilly, at the insult to his most hated enemy. "If I showed up, she would attack me." He said.

Chiron sighed. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, almost seventy years old and still alive, was waiting in the Big House for Emmeline, to give her her prophecy.

Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:56 pm

A roar suddenly woke a small Raven haired girl. Startled thegirl fell out of the bed with a thud. " Ugh!" She hissed standing up slowly holding her head. Why did the lion wake her up so early. She yawned as she peeked around a silky curtain to see what it was. Chiron was standing there next to some man and suddenly it hit her. How long had they been waiting? Hurrying she ran over to where she kept her clothes.
There sat a long flowy tunic, dark purple with silver embroideries. It was stunning and with it matched a pair of dark denim skinny jeans. Her mother was really wanting her to go in this quest wasn't she?
Emmy slid on the clothes and for her own touch added a pair of vans. Running her fingers through her hair quickly she bolted out of the cabin. The black haired girl walked swiftly to Chiron with poise. She smiles kindly and him, afterall he was rather kind. "Chiron! I'm so sorry..." She said quietly not noticing her mother's enemy. However how could she miss him, she looked over at the god and narrowed her eyes. "Oh Hermes. How.... Great." Emmy said cooly looking away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Hermes growled, "I'm granting you this quest, girl. Now. Go to the Oracle." He snapped, flying away as quickly as a lightning bolt. Chiron grimaced, and mouthed towards teh Big House, 'go'.

Inside the Big House, an old woman with faded, gray-red hair sat there, in a floral patterned dress. She was sipping tea, and smiled at Emmeline as she entered. "For the quest? Oh, the Spirit of Delphi should only be a minute. ." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Emmeline a bit flustered from the coldness she had received from him stumbled into the big house. She saw a rather firey red headed women in her seventies. She was kinda intimidating really, living a life much older than Emmeline could ever dream of living. "Ah, okay. Um thanks." She replied with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

(Reserved for Prophecy post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl-Power and the God of Messengers   Girl-Power and the God of Messengers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl-Power and the God of Messengers
Page 1 of 1