Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Bored...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Caitlan stood in front of the Climbing Wall. She looked up to see some lava sprout out of it and a look of horror shot across her face. Don't worry...if I catch on fire...the sky will help me... she reassured herself. It looked like barely anyone was interested in climbing it, or to bored to do something else. Caitlan even got bored after experimenting with the clouds. It seemed she could get a 50 feet radius of making clouds. She got bored after measuring it and finally decided to try her luck with the Climbing Wall.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Orson walked up to the climbing wall. The amazing creation stood tall and mighty in the sun, as it sprayed lava. His dad had made it. He smiled with glee as it slammed together.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Caitlan noticed a boy walk over to the wall and look up with a happy expression. She wanted someone to talk for the whole entire time to and this was her chance. She built up her strength and talked to someone for the first time since getting here.

"Hi, what's your name?" she asked, hoping a conversation would start.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 pm

A girl no older than 13 skipped up to the two people hanging around the dangerous wall. Her bright red hair flowed gently down her back and bounced lightly with every step she took. She overheard the girl standing there and smiled. "Hi, I'm Mackenzie!"
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Caitlan jumped at the girl's strange appearance. She turned around to find a girl with long red hari.

"Hi Macknezie."she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Orson turned suddenly at the appearence of the two girlls. "Oh, um, I'm Orson." He looked at the girls, nervous, he didn't know their attitudes, and what they were like.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hi Orson, I'm Caitlan, daughter of Zeus. Who might you be son of? And who are you daughter of Mackenzie?" she asked.

OOC: I has a sammich! =D
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: XD Random

IC: "My dads Hephaestus. He built the Climbing Wall. But Athena planned it out." He started to smile again at the magnificent creation.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ya that's cool!" she smiled, and looked up at the Climbing Wall agian.

"You going up first?" she asked them.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Orson shrugged. "You guys probably aren't gonna volunteer. I'll go." Orson prepared to go up the wall. Orson started climbing up the wall, a chunk of rock fell, and he squeezed closer to the wall as it fell past him. Him hurriedly climbed and avoided falling rocks and lava. He had to climb quickly or the wall would squish him.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm

"Don't get hurt!" she called. If her fell she would do her best to make a thick cloud to catch him. Hopefully the son of Hephaestus could survive his own father's creation.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Orson climbed quickly. He felt the wall start to shake. He was almost there. He pulled himself up to the top, now the girls were unable to see if he had made it. He pulled is foot up before it was crushed by the large rock.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Caitlan covered her eyes before she could see the walls clash together. She opened one eye to see if he made it. She looked up to see if he made and sighed in relief when she spotted him sitting on the top. She smiled and cheered for him.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Orson sort of crawled and walked to the edge of the wall. "Oh gods." He muttered, looking down at the girls. They were almost ants, maybe almost smaller. He fell over backwards onto the wall when it moved away from the other half. "Oh gods, I have to get down." He muttered. He had a little more time to get down then he had to get up. He started down.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Caitlan looked up to see Orson start his way back down. Please father...don't let him get hurt...she prayed. She looked back up and noticed that the walls were moving back and sighed in relief again.

OOC: She cares because you may be her first friend in a while! =D
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: Cool ^-^ Two shy people...

IC: Orson climbed down quickly, and hit the ground, his shirt was slightly burnt, and he was tired from the rough climb. "That was thrilling!" He said, walking back to the girls. "So much fun!"
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure I want to go up there now...weird thing is...I'm a bit afraid of hights...kinda like the daughter of Zeus who became a huntress of Artemis, Thalia Grace I think it is..." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 pm

"Eh, it's ok. It is a little freaky looking down." Orson admitted. "I'm kind of the indoors type. Don't get out often. But I guess at this camp, that's gonna be hard."
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Caitlan laughed. She didn't know why but she just did. Finally...a friend... she thought happily.

"I don't know...I'm kind of a outdoors person, also kind of a indoors person. It depends." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"Yeah. I like to build little things with anything. Not just metal and weapons." Orson said.
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

"Nice...well I'm going to go practice my secret ability..." she whispered the last part. She smiled, waved goodbye to Orson and went back to her cabin.

OOC: We can do another topic if you want
Back to top Go down

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm

OOC: ....o.o <-- that's basically all i can say. -.- oh well~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored...   Bored... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored...
Page 1 of 1