Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

GoW 1: Eos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

GoW 1: Eos Empty
PostSubject: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, guys, I think it's time for Eos's shining day! Gettit? Shine? Like the sun? Goddess of the dawn? Huh? No? Okay.

Anyway, we're going to be have the camp topic sometime this week (not saying when), and the quest on Saturday! (continuing from anywhere to Sunday of next week, or Saturday of next week.) It can be a week long, the Quest, and all of them are exciting, difficult, and fun to RP! I can promise you that.

Well, that means we're going to need some things. I haven't decided on the event in Camp yet, so Mods, please PM me, and members can as well, with ideas. I have a a few, but no leads yet. Something to do with Eos and her realm, please! It can be a game, story, anything!

And, who wants to be part of the first quest? I'll ultimately end up choosing, and only one character is allowed from each person participating. So, we can't have Aaron, Abellona, and Seth, because that'd be two of Swufty's characters. But we CAN have Aaron, Abellona, and Orson, because they're all different characters.

I have the quest semi-planned out, but I'm not sharing it yet--- you don't choose the quest you go on! You're blindly signing up. It's the first week, so anyone brave enough to partake in it?

Please note: I will only choose from those who volunteered. You will not be randomly chosen. Please tell me what character(s) your volunteering. I am not partaking in this quest with my characters, only to NPC the beginning out for you.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

I would love to participate!
Of course I would use the only charrie I have, Em!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 am

I'll participate. (: Any of mine.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 am

I'll go for it! But it would be fun if you choose the charrie that goes >:D
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Awesome! Will do. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:53 pm

I'll join the quest, I only have Caitlan (now) and Saturday is my/her b-day! I'm going to my uncles but I'll be able to use his iPod touch probably...=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I want to go x3
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh shix. Lossa people. I thought only two or three would sign up XD Okay, I'll decide by Saturday. If you guys don't get picked, please don't yell at me.. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Please pick me...it's the best you could do for my b-day =D
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Bribery is not accepted >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Sowwy....but still consider me please! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I PMed you, but I volunteer all of my charries anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Hey guys! Because of my suckiness as an Admin, we haven't finished Eos's week yet. That really sucks. But, come Sunday, we WILL start the next god/goddess week. (Remember, I RANDOMLY pick them.) Anyway, if we don't finish Eos's by then, I will permit her week to keep going! I'll get posting straight away! (Which I haven't been doing cause I SUCK.)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

You're still a good admin :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

You dun suck, just procastinate :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoW 1: Eos   GoW 1: Eos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoW 1: Eos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: