Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Morgan Comes to Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Uncomfortably, Tyler approached her. He was glad that she had stopped before exiting the boundaries, because they probably would have been attacked by some monster.
"Uh, Morgan?" he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Morgan jumped up, suddenly very startled. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to see me like this, very childish of me." She said quietly bowing her head in shame. Why did everyone here seem to be so weird around her. It was just like home, a place were so rarely did she fit in.

Last edited by Lil on Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

"W-well, it wasn't very nice of those girls to splash you," Tyler consoled her. The son of Apollo looked around, enjoying the wonderful sunny-ness of the world. He felt slightly awkward; he didn't normally comfort people.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Morgan shrugged brushing mud off of her. "Nah, I just over reacted. People do that to me all the time." She said, sounding like for some reason she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm

This made Tyler curious.
"Why would they bully you?" he wondered, taking in the girl's appearance. She looked like those popular girls at his school, the ones who usually traipsed around in cheerleading outfits, acting self-important.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Morgan stared at him, not daring to blink. "They called me ugly, stupid, worthless, hated. Well honestly I felt like it. If I were to do anything or dare to wear something better than them, they would drench me in sea water or rip my clothes. I.. I guess it's nothing." She said quietly dropping his gaze with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Tyler looked down the hill as a gentle, summer breeze blew by. He considered what she had said deeply.
"Well, the water couldn't have done much, right?" he said. It was the wrong thing to say, as it was way off the point.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Morgan stared at him, her lips in a line. She didn't look at him, she disnt want to get mad at the clueless boy. "I suppose, it's just embaressing being drenched with water in front of everyone." She said to him putting her hands over her face. "Am I stupid to let that bother me?" She whispered to him no expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:16 am

Now he looked genuinely confused.
"But, nobody else saw you," Tyler said, looking across the still-deserted valley. He really was quite dim sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Morgan's mouth gaped open, confusion struck over her face. "You mean you didn't see the reflections in the water?" She gasped, looking like she was chocking on the news. Coughing she held her head in shock. Did that make her crazy? Was she seeing things? Oh no, oh no!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

People. . ? In the water. . ? Oookay. . .
Tyler glanced around, doubley making sure nobody was there, then sat on the ground next to Morgan.
"Hey," he said gently, touching her arm. "We're demigods. Weird things happen, and it's natural. So don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Morgan's eyes bubbled like a whirlpool, gray and dark. "No Tyler! You don't get it do you? I'm a freak." She snapped her eyes forcing away. "Sorry I snapped at you." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:20 pm

In frustration, he stood up and threw his hands in the air. Tyler's eyes glowed with the power of the sun.
"Fine," he grumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets. "But next time you need a friend, don't expect me to be there." And with his dry guitar on his back, he stormed off, mumbling about ungrateful people.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Morgan nodded, knowing she deserved it. Once he was gone she ran out of the camp and collapsed deeply into the unprotected forest. Tears swelled into her eyes and she curled her knees up to her chest and lowered her head into her knees. "Your such an idiot Morgan!" She mumbled between sobs. She was monster bait and she knew it, but she didn't care. She would rather be dead than alive right now.

(She ain't gonna die D:<)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:39 pm

OoC: Okay ;~; I dunno what else to do. .
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Ooc:Uh... Monster comes then yeah..
Or she can be claimed.
I don't want Tyler to hate her D:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:41 pm

OoC: He doesn't hate her, he's just upset .3.

Silence rang around the forest that the girl sat in. It seemed that even the birds forgot to sing, seeing her sadness. Suddenly, the silence was broken by a soft growling. From the trees stepped a hellhound. The beast may have been lost, but it was hungry, and here was fresh meat. Slowly, carefully, the over-sized dog stepped towards Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan Comes to Camp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3