Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Jillian`s Arrival(?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

Jillian`s Arrival(?) Empty
PostSubject: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: I couldn`t think of a better title. -.-

IC: Clouds covered the sun as a small girl with brown hair and mud-blackened clothes appeared on the horizon, staggering slightly. She dropped to the ground, and sat there, wondering where the heck she was. Am I in the right place?? she thought hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Lily Luna & Roxie had been sitting around, waiting for some excitement, when they saw a girl appear. "Who's she?" Roxie asked her twin, her long hair done into a ponytail, with a black cap. She was dressed in jeans & her camp T-shirt, but her sister, though wearing the same shirt, had a snow white cardigan, a long white skirt, & silver T-stilettos. The girl sat down, & Lily Luna decided to go ask who she was. She wlaked over to her. "Hi," she said. "I'm Lily Luna, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Caitlan had been wandering around camp when she noticed a new girl at the borders. She rushed up to the Big House.

"Chiron, are you here? There's a new girl here." she called. She rushed back to where the new girl was, a little out of breath. She also notice 2 other girls, who were defiantly sisters.

"Hi. I'm Caitlan." she said before continuing,"Someone will be here shortly to talk to you..."
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Lily Luna still stood by the new girl. "Hi," she said to Caitlan. "I'm Lily Luna."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

OoC: Introduction party! :D Yeaaaah, no >_>

A sound like a horse galloping over dirt could be heard, and soon, they could see the source of the noise. What looked like a man mixed with a gleaming white horse approached them. He had a quiver slung over his back, and was holding a bow. His human part was wearing a shirt that said CAMP HALF BLOOD.
"Well, I see we have a new camper!" he smiled. "Girls, you can go back to your cabins and prepare for lunch." He addressed the other campers. Once they had left, he turned to the new girl and introduced himself. "Welcome to Camp Half Blood. I'm Chiron, the camp activities director."

Last edited by Rain on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:00 pm

The girl stood up. Yep, I`m in the right place. she thought, standing up. "Jillian." she replied, introducing herself to the group. This isn`t the craziest thing ever, is it??
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:06 pm

The centaur seemed surprised.
"You seem unphased, child," he told her. "What have you been told so far? I don't want to explain something you already know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Caitlan looked back at the new girl as she left. She walked back to her cabin, hesitantly, wanting to help Chiron with the new girl. Maybe I could make a new friend, if I just helped around for a bit...she thought angrily.

OOC: Jillian...and Caitlan...so funny! It would be awesome if we were friends in this.
Back to top Go down
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

OOC: Sure, then. :D

IC: "Um, my mom told me a lot. About this, about everything. The only thing I wasn`t really told was who my dad is." she said, shifting uncomfortably.

OOC: Twi, I`ll have Tali come in later, if you really want, kay??
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Chiron nodded.
"So you know that your dad is a god," he checked off in his mind. "Do you have a weapon? Have you ever fought monsters before?"
Back to top Go down
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:08 pm

"Um, no, not really." Jillian muttered. "I stayed to the shadows, which wasn`t very easy for me, I can tell you."

OOC: Icey, next post I make will be Tali, kay?? And did you, Britt, and Mentos get home all right yesterday??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

OOC: We're all at my house (dad's) they slept over. Lol! XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

OoC: Topics aren't made for socializing, guys. Do this via PM or something else, please and thank you.

The centaur looked thoughtful. He seemed to come to a conclusion.
"We will keep you in the Hestia cabin until your godly parent is decided," he informed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jillian`s Arrival(?)   Jillian`s Arrival(?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jillian`s Arrival(?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Camp Borders-
Jump to: