Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Playing with the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Playing with the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 am

May wandered into the shallow parts of the trees, where you still get sunlight. She wandered a little bit in, and sat down. She felt chilly under the tree, and warmed herself with the air around her. Quiet an peace. She hadn't met anyone from camp, and had hardly even talked to her half siblings.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm

A small girl with a slim swimmer body, her toned yet slender body flexed as she as she splashed around in the lake. It was quite lonely really so The blonde haired girl with curly, golden blonde ringlets, got out of the clear blue water. Her whole body instantly dried and a couple guys looked at her making Her checks flush. Running toward the woods with a completely embared look she stumbled on a rock landing near where may sat. Landing with a sickening noise she looked at her skinned knee. It was much but the blood made her flinch away, it always did.
A stream trickled by, a few coi enjoying their colorful-selves. the girl plopped down staring up at the clouds. She smiled without noticing her leg had healed, but when she looked at her knee she only sall a small scratch where it had once been oozing with red. In fact she was so in awe by what had just happened she didn't notice the Appollo daughter siting across the stream by a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 pm

May looked up startled. She wanted to ask if the girl was alright, but she watched as her knee healed. That's interesting, May thought. The girl didn't look like a Poseidon child.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Completely unaware of May's presence the pretty girl with the lively hair started humming. Nothing special but her voice was like one of those ones you would imagine to hear on some myjestical animal. So gracefull and smooth, but nothing like he Apollo kids. She really felt like a misfit here, Of all these pretty people with amazing powers.
Looking at her hands she sighed, what could she do? Other than swim good? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 pm

May finally got too curious. "What song is that?" She asked the girl. "Or is it just a tune?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 am

Morgan's expression fell and her voice fell. She looked up her cheeks as flustered as before. She looked up and stood up out of the water. "Uh..." was all she could managed to say out of her shock. How did she nit see her? "It's a common lullaby we sing in Hawaii." She replied silently.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:06 am

"That's cool." May realized that the girl looked sort of surprised. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Sun   Playing with the Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Forest-
Jump to: