Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Sunshine Garage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Sunshine Garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Anders thought. It was hard. There were lots of really sunny places. They didn't want to take too much time. They had to get it somehow. "Maybe..." He said, as unsure as Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Haimon nodded encouragingly.
"Yes! It makes sense!" he practically cheered, throwing his hands in the air. He almost looked like a mad scientist. "But where to start?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:55 pm

"That's kind of the question," Kayla studied Haimon.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Haimon raised an eyebrow at her, slightly irked.
"At least I have an idea," he snapped. "So where do you want to go first, Cali or Florida?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Anders watched on patiently. "How 'bout Florida?" He tried, trying to get them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Kayla thought about it. "Don't you think they'd think we'd choose Florida, since the Underworld is in California? Wouldn't they want it harder? Let's try California." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm

OoC: Oh snap :D

Haimon nodded, thankful to somebody for making a decision.
"So," he started, then paused in frustration as he searched his bag for the little plastic baggy with his mortal cash in it. Once he pulled it out, he continued. "I say we catch a taxi. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Kayla shook her head, a definite no. She stared at Haimon for a moment, and finally said, "It will take days to get to California, Haimon! No. We need to go faster. Your mother is Persephone? She can . . . transport us to the underworld, or have her servants, Aeolus and the Anemoi, fly us there? It's summer, so Zephyr is ruling. Persephone is the goddess of seasons. She's his boss. Can't you command him to get us to California?" She asked. "Even better! Have Aeolus tell us with the key is! He monitors the sky!"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

"Have. . Aeolus. . " Haimon seemed a little breathless. "It's not that easy. If I called him or something, he'd shoo me away and say that he's too busy. I'm just another demigod, Kayla."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Anders watched them talk and discuss everything. He was probably only on this just as a random choice. It's not like he knew the Underworld was in California.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Kayla sighed. "Call him, stupid. See what happens. He might listen to you." She said, like it should be obvious.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Glaring at her the whole time, Haimon dug in his bag again, this time pulling out a single golden drachma. The hose had been left on at the side of the Big House, so he tossed his money into the tiny rainbow it was making and said, "O Goddess of the Rainbow, hear me and accept my offering." The drachma disappeared, so he continued.
"Aeolus, god of the. . weather?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Anders had never really seen this happen. He watched, interested. This could be really useful. Was Aeolus god of weather...?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Kayla slammed the heel of her hand into her forehead. "NO, stupid! Zeus is god of the weather! Aeolus is god of the wind---" She stopped dead. "H-hi, Lord Zeus. . ." Zeus's image appeared in the Iris message, and he did NOT look amused.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm

All the reaction that came from Haimon was wide eyes.
"Uh. . " He looked paralyzed.

OoC: My bad o///o
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Anders stood back, hoping he was out of view of the god of the weather. He thought that something was up. He wasn't a big Greece person, but he knew who Zeus was. He watched Haimon's look of sort of horror.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Zeus scratched his chin. "Yes, I believe you three have a quest to do. . ." He yawned. "I'd suggest starting in Connecticut, the keys love the weather there . . ." The Iris message dissolved, Zeus's face smearing. Obviously, he was feeling generous.

Kayla looked relieved. "Great! Zeus just gave us the answer. The keys will be in Connecticut. We can catch up with them there!"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Quietly, Haimon murmured, "Zeus doesn't really know everything." Then, louder, he added, "We can try Connecticut, but where would we start? Connecticut is small, but not that small."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Ask Aeolus! He knows the forecast. Sunniest part of Connecticut right now, is. . . ?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Haimon glared at Kayla.
"Deposit one drachma," he said in a feminine voice, holding out his hand expectantly. The son of Persephone did not want to waste his own money.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Kayla reached into her bag, and practically threw the drachma at the sarcastic-Son of Persephone. She sighed. "Oh, and if he vaporizes you, you owe me a drachma."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"That doesn't make any sense," Haimon grumbled, turning back to their water source. In went the drachma, and this time, he said, "O Goddess, accept our offering. Aeolus, god of the winds." The image shimmered slightly, almost like a bad connection.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:43 pm

The frizzy haired wreck of a god appeared, right as he was making the forecast. His face reddened, and he shouted, "Who dares . . .?!" He began, but an aura fluttered up to him. She handed him a cell phone, and he answered, "Yes, but, I, yes Lady Persephone, yes, okay, alright, mhm, I'm sorry, okay, erm, uhh, yes, of course, I won't, I, good bye then." He swallowed, and glared at them. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:49 pm

An eyebrow was raised on Haimon's pale face.
"We need to know the sunniest place in Connecticut right now," he said, as though he gave orders every day. This was completely new, but he was guessing that on the phone, it had been his mother, the goddess of the seasons herself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

He looked thoughtful, and nodded. "Waterbury, Connecticut. Anything else, oh lord of Seasons?" He asked sarcastically, and the Iris message dissolved.

"How will we get there. . .?" Kayla asked.

((Wait for Dew))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Garage   Sunshine Garage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Garage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: The World-
Jump to: