Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Try and Fail. . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:47 pm

I hate it when I fail at things. :[ But I do. And this site has failed too many times for me to revive it. Let's not evade the inevitable, and those who haven't yet, abandon HBH before it dies slowly. Thank you all for a wonderful run, it's really been great. All good things come to and end, and HBH's was a long time ago. Good bye.

-Moon
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Dew

Dew

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:09 pm

>:l That's not cool Moon
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:34 am

Oh come on DD: I just joined...again ;w;
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:17 am

*headdesk* I will miss it. .
Back to top Go down
Holly

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T! PEOPLE LOVE THIS PLACE! SRSLY, IT'S THE ONLY GOOD PJO RP SITE ONLINE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try and Fail. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try and Fail. . .   Try and Fail. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try and Fail. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: