Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Climbing the Climbing Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Climbing the Climbing Wall Empty
PostSubject: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 am

Reuben cautiously walked around and found the climbing wall. He used to love climbing in Washington. He slowly walked towards it, admiring it. This should help my home sickness. Unfortunately for him, he did not know that the wall was dangerous in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am

Danielle had been standing close to the was, her back to the boy. She had been trying to work on her geokinesis, but like always, nothing happened like she wanted it to. She turned slightly to see the boy. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 am

"R-reuben." He said quietly. "Who are you?" He asked. It was hard, he had not socialized since he moved to New York.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am

Danielle gave him a half smile. She was new to talking to people, that was obvious, and Danielle was tired of being a bitch to people. "Danielle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 am

He seemed encouraged by the smile. It had been awhile since someone was nice for a change. "Are you going on the Climbing Wall to?" He felt stupid after saying it, but there was no way he could take it back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am

Fear flashed in Danielles eyes, but she didnt let it shwo oon her face. "Maybe. I was told that it was filled with traps and tests of your endurience."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

Reuben looked up and gulped. "W-well there is only one way to find out..." He put one foot on the wall of doom and chaos begun.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 am

Danielle watched silently as the lava began to rise. "Oh no.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am

He started climbing at a rapid pace, praying to the gods that he would not die this way. A chunk of earth started coming loose in front of his eyes. "Oh sh-" He jumped out of the way just in time as it fell down, gripping the wall with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am

"Don't fall." Danielle called out, barely noting the caring tone she was using. She knew her father was not pleased, she could feel his rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 am

Aaron walked in, watching. "Advice: You have about... A minute before the walls clash I don't want you to die, so you may want to hurry." He said, checking some kind of clock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm

He pulled himself up and lava started sizzling around him. He was crawling up the wall wearily. Boulders flew around him and lava was starting to drip down and burn his shirt. I'm dead....
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 am

Frightened, Danielle didn't realize that the boulders shaking were caused by her powers. "Get down! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Aaron sighed, managing to turn the lava to weak rocks which shattered when they hit his skin. The effort was harsh, but he managed. "I'll get him." Aaron lept nimbly up a quarter of the way Reuben was, then climbed the rest in about thirty seconds. The walls began to tremble, and it was another ten yards to the top. Aaron grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and climbed, painstakingly slow, but the odds were good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

"What kind of climbing wall is this?! You're all mad I tell you, mad!" He was souting furiousl as Aaron dragged him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Aaron chuckled as a but of lava hit Reuben in the chest, singing him and making him lose his breath. They reached the top and safety a split second before the crashed together, catching Aarons foot, and he yelled in pain, his foot broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Reuben stumbled and helped Aaron up. "You ok?" He asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 pm

He shrugged meekly, trying to walk but unable to. He groaned, sitting down. Suddenly there was a flash of water and he had a make shift crutch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Climbing Wall   Climbing the Climbing Wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing the Climbing Wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Climbing Wall-
Jump to: