Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

It's me, Angel.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's me, Angel. Empty
PostSubject: It's me, Angel.   It's me, Angel. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 am

AlliRoseVail

Daughter of Aphrodite

It's me, Angel. Anime_10
The Basics

Full Name -
Alli Rose Vail

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
1/1/1995

Godly Parent -
Aphrodite

Abilities -
She can put anyone into a trance with her beauty, sweetness and soothing voice. She takes after her mothers gorgious looks and seductive feel. She can make people forget everything and get them to do anything she asks. She can make people smile, faint, or feel any emotion.

Personaility -
Alli Rose is very kind, sweet, caring and nice. She has an attitiude and know how to use it, though. She dosen't have a temper of any sorts and is always calm and laid-back. She was always popular and she is very intelligent. She thinks alot of herself, but dosen't show it.
She hates it when people don't believe her or get her plans, which usually work. She enjoys having a big crowd around her, but also likes just chatting to one or two friends. She enjoys going into town and having a laugh. He weakness is when someone she truly cares for gets injured, when that happens she turns into attack mode and had the worst attitude and temper possible.

-

Appearance

General Looks
She is pale with a slight tan. She is very slim and has gorgious, wavy brown hair down to her waist. She has enchanting green eyes. She never gets any looks-problems, including blemishes, black-heads and zits.

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 83lbs
Hair Color:Brown with lighter highlights
Eye Color: A deep, enchanting green
Distinguishing Features: She can always be spotted by her radiant beauty and her perfect hair and skin.

-

History

Family -
(I don't know who they are but...) Anyone who is also child of Aphrodite. Father: Jake Vail

History -
She was raised in Hawii by her father and her step-mother, Shania Vail. She and her mother and father had a good relationship, until she started to realize she was a semi-god. She had to leave her father to go to Camp Half Blood. She was always very spoiled and got everything she asked for. She was always allowed into town and to sleep overs.
Her father was kind and loving, so was her step-mother. SHe never knew that she was daughter of Aphrodite before she went to Camp Half Blood. She was only 12 when she left for Camp Half Blood and hasn't seen her father or step-mother since.

-

Angel(claw)

Back to top Go down

It's me, Angel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me, Angel.   It's me, Angel. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

Yami Kurami Shinimi

Daughter of Hades

It's me, Angel. 11656210

The Basics

Full Name -
Yami Kurami Shinmi

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
31/12/1994

Godly Parent -
Hades

Abilities -
Yami has the abilities to see peoples crushed dreams and deepest fears. She can make anybody feel scared, terrifyed or ashamed. She can see what the reaction to any action will be and the last ability is that she is able to not feel pain when she wants to or make others feel pain

Personaility -
Yami is mean, evil and harsh to everyone she doesn’t love. She is always closed up about her feelings and can keep secrets really well. When she gets angry, which is all too often, she’ll say all your fears and secrets. She will be kind and very protective to the very few she likes.
She has a very bad temper that flares up almost instantly. She is usually quiet but can be loud and intimidating. She is quite depressed because she had a bad child-hood. She never really talks about herself.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Yami has long, straight blonde hair that reaches her knees, she is slim and pale with big, black eyes. She has a fringe that ends just above her eyes with longer parts at the sides. She has lush red lips and long, sharp nails.

Height: 5’5’’
Weight: 83lbs
Hair Color:Almost a strawberry blonde with natural lighter and darker highlights
Eye Color: Big and black
Distinguishing Features:She has sharp, long nails and big black eyes. Her pale skin and big black eyes makes her very noticeable from a crowd.

-

History

Family -
Mother; Amaya Shinimi

History -
Her father married Amaya Shinimi, that was her name before she got married and it still is. Amaya is Japanese but Yami only looks slightly Japanese. Her mother and father chose the name because they liked it’s meaning and the sound. She had a harsh childhood and was always grounded.
She never made any friends and was always alone. She was always in trouble for being rude and aggressive to everybody around her. The only real friend she had was her father. She was told about Camp Half Blood by her father and decided to go there when she was 13. From then on she stayed there and never left.

-

Angel(claw)

Back to top Go down

It's me, Angel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: