Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D Empty
PostSubject: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

CaitlanZenobiaThompson

Daughter of Zeus

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D Normal_anime_girl_-_brown_hair

The Basics

Full Name
Caitlin Zenobia Thompson

Birthdate -
April 16th

Godly Parent -
Zeus, God the sky and thunder.

Abilities -
Caitlan, has the ability to control clouds within a 150 feet radius, which included, rain clouds, normal clouds, hail clouds and etc. She also can summon lightning, but on very rare occasions. For example, when she is in a situation where death is going to occur for sure. She doesn't like to show her abilities much, but will when needed.

Personaility -
Caitlan can be very very sad or depressed if she is surrounded by sad or depressed people. The same thing happens but with happy, excited people. It seems, that the people around her affect her mood. For example, if her friend is angry, she would begin to feel angrier about anything. If her friend was sad, she would begin to think of all the sad things and become sad.

Caitlan is very loving, caring, also very clever and smart when she is normal. She can also be very weird, crazy and hyper at times, depending on a previous event.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Caitlan has beautiful golden brown hair, which reaches the small of her back. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, and if you look closely, you can see a tree bark like pattern. She has a very nice tan, that even in winter, you believe she had just come back from Florida or any where down south. She prefers to wear darker clothes, but will were something light if the style is nice.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 126
Hair Color:Golden Brown
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Distinguishing Features:Caitlan is average size, except for the large bones, shoulders and muscles that make her look over weight. This trait has haunted Caitlan throughout her life, putting her in the heaviest weight group of any sport.

-

History

Family -
Mother: Jenifer Kylie Thompson

History -
Caitlan was born and raised in Quebec, when her mother decided to move to New York. People always asked her where she got her accent from and she had to explain ever time. Soon enought after being in New York for a year, Caitlan grew out of her accent and she was no longer known. After this she became a very lonely girl, and she tried to commit suicide twice( once by suffocation, once with a knife). Her mother was very worried about this so decided to tell her the truth about her father.

Caitlan, who was interested about Greek mythology, was so surprised by this event, snapped out of her depression and asked her mother so many questions. Jenifer answered every one before telling her she would go to Camp Half-Blood. Caitlan agreed and promised she would visit. She left, now knowing she would be with her own kind, with a huge smile on her face.

-

Ice~Twi

BrooksKyleJolliffe

Son of Poseidon

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D 619b7a5c8112c711cf164da300e0189f1234591805_full

The Basics

Full Name -
Brooks Kyle Jolliffe

Age -

Gender -
Male

Birthdate -
January 1st

Godly Parent -
Poseidon, God of the sea and earthquakes.

Abilities -
Brooks has the abilities of most sons of Poseidon, including being able to talk to horses and sea creatures, being able to survive under water for a very long time, and etc. One thing that makes him different is when he is very mad, upset or enraged, he can create a strong earthquake in the area. He has no power over it, as it comes when he is very enraged.

Personaility -
Brooks is a very friendly person. In Florida he had many friends, who respected him for his kind, funny, friendly personality. Brooks inherited the talent of acting but always kept it a secret because of the thought of it as a curse. This aloud him to lie perfectly but he doesn't like to lie.He also has a bad side which rarely comes out. If you mess with him, prepare for a fight. He is barely made fun of anymore but sometimes a stupid kid gets in his way and Brooks takes care of it right then and there.

Brooks is also a very quite guy even though it doesn't seem like it. If something has brought him down you might need to turn your sympathy on. He is mostly happy, but when things get serious for him. He has lots of friends who have dated him in the past, but when a break up happened, he became so sad he wouldn't talk to anyone. That ended the friendship.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Brooks is very tall for his age making him tower over everyone in his age group. He is quiet skinny which he has been made fun of for. His hair is a dark brown, which goes past his ears. His eyes of which he got from his mother, are an olive green. His skin is a pale white because of the lack of sun even though he lived in Florida. Even though he seems weak, don't be mistaken. His house has a pool that Brooks swims in at least 3 hours a day, which gives him much more strength than others.

Height: 6'7
Weight: 111
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Olive Green
Distinguishing Features: Brooks is very tall for his age. He is also fairly skinny, and a pale white. He was also born with a dolphin like birthmark on the back of his neck that his mother never talked about, afraid it would lead to him finding out about his father.

-

History

Family -
Mother: Krista Jolliffe
Step-Father: Logan Campbell
Step-Sister: Evan Campbell

History -
Brooks was born and raised in Florida. His mother, Krista, who is a famous actress, grew up in a rich family since his grandpa, Henry Jolliffe was also an actor. Brooks grew up being rich his whole life, but he sometimes wished to be a normal boy. He was always jealous of his friends since they spent more time with their family and none of their fathers abandoned them when they were babies. Even though most children die to be a rich kid, Brooks was kind of upset by this. The talent did get passed on to him but he thought of it as a curse.

On his 12th birthday, he invited all of his friends over for a pool party. His mother was happy for him, even though she wanted him to go to a private school. Brooks forced his mother to let him go by threatening her that he would leave and find his father. She gave in and never spoke about it again. Well, one of the stupidest people in his school snuck into his party because he wanted revenge on Brooks. When in the pool, the boy who's name was Erin, started making fun and pushing Brooks. Brooks got very mad and soon enough the pool water was shaking and bubbling. Little cracks began to appear outside the pool, but were coming closely. Everyone screamed and started to get out of the pool and head for the door. His mother called out saying it was probably just an earthquake while she looked at Brooks. Finally after the party, his mother made the biggest decision by telling the truth. The next day, Brooks set away for Camp Half-Blood, promising to visit.

-

Ice~Twi

Last edited by Icey on Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm sharing my account with my friend since Moon won't activate her! Here are her charries:

Last edited by Icey on Sun May 01, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm

LaurenAnnaDeBrage

Daughter of Hera

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D Black%20haired%20girl

The Basics

Full Name -
Lauren Anna Debrage

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
October 31

Godly Parent -
Hera, Goddess of of the Heavens and Stars, Queen of Gods, Patron of Marriage

Abilities -
-control star's powers, take power from star, detect peoples soul mates! (helps Caitlan very well!)

Personaility -
-like mom, when someone gets her angry,she is never forgiving, -sweet,caring -keeps promises, trustful, -always there for loved-ones -hates mother, embarrassed to admit Hera being mother -selfless, always puts others before self.

-

Appearance

General Looks
-black silky hair -light milk chocolate eyes -model body -

Height: 6'5
Weight: 134lbs
Hair Color:black
Eye Color: light milk chocolate
Distinguishing Features:model like body, very tall, under-weight

-

History

Family -
Father-Duncan DeBrage
Long-lost half sister-Sophie Debrage

History -
-had no clue bout Sophie -father died when 3 -father killed by monster, trying to kill her. Grew up on the run and learned how to survive, on her own. On her 17th birthday she was out looking for food when she ran into Sophie. She thought Sophie was monster and attacked Sophie,but Sophie was trained well. she had Lauren pined and told her the truth that changed her life. She was a demi-god, and Sophie was her long lost half sister.

-

Icey~Twi~Britt(her idea!)

Will edit in morning.(which is now!)XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:51 am

SophieSophiaDeBrage

Daughter of Artemis

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D AnimeGirl131

[color:4405=color2]The Basics

[color:4405=color1]Full Name -
Sophie Sophia DeBrage

[color:4405=color1]Age -

[color:4405=color1]Gender -
Female

[color:4405=color1]Birthdate -
May 13

[color:4405=color1]Godly Parent -
Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon, Maiden Goddess

[color:4405=color1]Abilities -
Awesome archery skills, run on the stars,

[color:4405=color1]Personaility -
like sister, she caring respectfull, trustful, caring. Dont follow mom rules, make up own rules, indepented, well trained.

[color:4405=color2] -

[color:4405=color2]Appearance

[color:4405=color1]General Looks
silver hair, glos in moonlight, silver/white eyes, model body, like sister, muscualr from training,

[color:4405=color1]Height: 6'6
[color:4405=color1]Weight: 151
[color:4405=color1]Hair Color: silver
[color:4405=color1]Eye Color: silver/white
[color:4405=color1]Distinguishing Features: muscular from training, model body, strange hair+eyes, strange night glow

[color:4405=color2]History

Family -
Father: Duncan DeBrage
Long lost half sister: Lauren DeBrage

History -
-was left by father at HBH as a baby -trained all life -beats everyone in archery -declined Artemis' Huntress invitation (everyone shocked) -ran away from HBH, found Nico (her soulmate) and Lauren (her sis) -Artemis angry with her (Nico's fault) Sophie don't care. Artemis tried to kill Nico, but Sophie stood in the way, Artemis backed down and left. She never saw Artemis since then.

PS: (SECRET!) Only Lauren+Nico know this secret...Sophie had a twin sister (Sophia) who died protecting Sophie. Sophie later changed her middle name to Sophia in honor of her sister.

[color:4405=color2]Icey~Twi~Britt( her idea!)

Still editting. It will be finished...when it's finished. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Icey on Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:52 am

NicoNoahJackson

Son of Hades

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D 275267

The Basics

Full Name -
Nico Noah Jackson

Age -

Gender -
Male

Birthdate -
August 18

Godly Parent -
Hades, God of Death, Ruler of the Underworld

Abilities -
-become a shadow -when very angry, both eyes go red, black flames appear everywhere (no survivors), doesn't last long -can raise an army of the dead, but doesn't last long

Personaility -
-very protective over Sophie (his gf/soulmate)-bad boy -loves to ride his motorcycle -rebel -hates people making fun of/talking/hitting on/ flirting with his girlfriend -he can be sweet (when on good side)

-

Appearance

General Looks
-very muscular -very tall -always wearing black -always wearing leather jacket -one blue eye, one red eye -black hair, covers red eye mostly, cover blue eye a bit

Height: 6'9
Weight: 169
Hair Color: jet black
Eye Color: one red, one blue
Distinguishing Features: -muscular -different eyes -tall

-

History

Family -
Mother: Diana Jackson

History -
-always an outcast at school -hates father -protected by step-mom Persephone(maybe Nico and Haimon would get along?) -ran away from home when 15 -came upon HBH, where he met Sophie -they were friends at first -Artemis told him to back off, he didn't -Sophie saved him -they started dating (no one knows) -Nico turned Sophie into a rebel -eye color: One eye is red, because of his father. He turned him into a weapon against his brothers. Both eyes were red at beginning but his love for Sophie keeps him from being truly evil. That's why one eye is red, and one is blue, like his mothers eyes. This show's he's battling good against evil in his own body.

-

Icey~Twi~Britt (her idea! again!)

We shall edit! Stop bugging me about it!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

None are approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Okay first off Moon, it's not finished!!! And second, wtf??
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Hera. Not allowed, it's listed. Neither is Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Dude I was wondering about that. Because if you would've let that slide I would be P*ssed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:17 pm

That' not fair! Rain got a daughter of Artemis. The rules here suck.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm

I know. But it was because they were on the first site. Besides I already tried Hera. Sorry though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:23 pm

...you know it's still not fair. It's also not fair for you to pick favourites. I also think it's not fair that you won't let my friend join just because you don't know them! I'm p*ssed off now. You don't want to see that.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Um, Ice. I said your friend needs to prove that she has access to the email address. I only allowed Marie to have Artemis as a mother because I did A LONG TIME AGO. I even said it in the rules. Calm yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:43 pm

My name is Brittany, I'm the one who made up Lauren, Sophie and Nico. If you don't want people choosing their goldy parent to be Artemis, Hera, etc, then why do you have them on? Another thing I have to say is that who cares if you have a daughter of Artemis, or a son of Hera! Who freaking cares!

PS: What about Nyx? The Goddess of Darkness, why isn't she here!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Nyx is a Primordial Deity, stupid. She's IS night. NOT darkness. That's her husband, the Primordial Erebus. They don't fall in love with humans.

Well, because this is a Greek mytho site. I can't just take away Hera and Artemis. Sorry. Bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:49 pm

I might as well just leave this site now since your being more strict and b*tchy than anyone I've met! F*CK U!
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Um whoa. That was really rude. All he said was what the rules clearly stated. You are over reacting something small. Just chill, but honestly if you are that mad just leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:04 pm

If you don't leave the site, I will be banning you for two days. In the rules, it says listen to the Admins and Mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Fine then, go ahead delete my account. I don't give a crap anymore. Yes, I don't care! This is apparently a PG-13 site, so I'm allowed to swear! Shit crap bitch damn! Once I read the April check thing, I knew this would be a strict site. And it's not nice to call people stupid. How can I be calm when I have no real friends? On this site and real life! I've been a loner for my entire life! I've been called fat, bitch, mean, ugly, terrible, and much more! You just go along with your little happy lives! I QUIT! I've tried to commit suicide you know? Last year! Twice! And now I escape it this year and you might have just brought it back! If I commit suicide this year, everyone can blame you.

Also Brittany says: "Moon, your a fucking asswhole. Stop being so strict and let everyone have fun!"

DELETE ME! THIS SITE IS CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Ooooh, you're cool. Rampaging on the internet. You don't need to lie. You broke the rules of the site. Say, what would happen if you broke the rules on some Disney site, and you started cussing out moderators there? You'd be banned as well.

PG-13 does not equal excessive swearing and disrespect. This is NOT a 'strict' site, just because it is DIFFERENT than what you are used to. Suicide? Grow up. You would commit suicide over not getting your own way? Empty threats aren't cool. I, frankly, do NOT care or am not affected by anything that happens in real life. You do not go on the internet saying "Everyone at school makes fun of me" --it's just not right. If people make fun of you, I'm sorry, but you don't have to come here and throw yourself a pity party. You are deleted and this topic is Underworlded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D   Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caitlan's Creation. It's Twi! =D
Page 1 of 1