Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] Empty
PostSubject: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Emmeline sat quietly on a pegasi, it was white and the two were talking about the other campers and about the camp. "Really? They are like that here?" She whispered to him in a worried voice. Her mind was racing but a rustle of leaves behind her made her snap her head around.

Last edited by Lil on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Abellona seated herself in her bush, not knowing there were others around her. She sat down, and pulled out her wooden pipe flute blowing a few notes into its long stem. The girls long blond hair had small braids in it, and a hippie band wrapped around her head.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

"There is something in the bush." Thorn, the white Pegasus, whispered to her calmly. Emmeline paused and listened, only to hear a noise sounding like music coming from the bush. The two exchanged a look and Emmeline secured a chocolate-brown lock behind her ear. "I'm going to go check it out." She whispered to him jumping off and rubbing in between his nose. The pretty girl slid out of the barn, suddenly inhaling the sharp smell of pine. She flinched at the drastic change of smell, but continued to the bush. Her ears open and following the notes.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

The girl was unaware of Emmeline's presence. She continued to chirp on her reed flute, attracting the attention of birds in the pines. A few flew closer to her. A ray of sunlight shifted away from the blank spaces and pointed at Abellona. The sunny girl sucked away the light in the space, leaving the woods a little more shaded, and making her skin glow with a pretty lively look.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Emmeline felt a sudden shady feel wash into her, making her step further into the bushes. Birds were singing an unfamiliar song that carried peacefully through the bushes, it matched the pretty music she had heard earlier and she decided to following the glowing birds. "Will you please take me to the music?" She asked the small Robin fluttering beside her, if you weren't able to talk to birds it would sound like a made up language, but to he bird it was his way of communication. The bird twirled around Emmeline's heart shaped head and led her straight to a pretty girl playing a homemade looking flute. "Who are you?" She asked in a calm but short tempered voice, the birds attention fluttered to her and they landed swiftly onto her small shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Suddenly the music stopped. Abellona dropped her flute, and the glowing birds disappeared into sparkly clouds of golden glitter. She looked at her, her hand over plump pink lips. Abellona pushed back with her feet towards the bushes, encase she needed a quick escape. "I should ask you who you are." She said in a melodious voice, that drew you in.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Emmeline laughed at the startled girl and pet the robin on her shoulder tenderly. She wasn't drawn into the voice, afterall her mother was a witch and if it was anyone it was Emmeline who could draw people in. "Why question a girl so small and not carrying any weapons?" She snapped back her voice edging into a curious tone. The Apollo girl made her laugh at how starled she looked, but she kept her mouth closed as she stared deep into the girls sea-green eyes with her mesmerizing jade ones, dotted with the stars so clearly the big dipper.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Abellona blushed. She wasn't use to being so close to people. She had, indeed, been cooped up into a twelve bedroom mansion all her life. "Why not. I don't need weapons to harm people. All I need is myself, and possibly some light. Any light. Moon light, sun light, star light, I can use it all." She said, her voice carrying a melody on it.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"You know I wasn't talking about you right? " She asked in a mysterious voice caked with humor. She ran a hand swiftly through her hair to keep it out of her eyes. "If I'm that big of a bother though I'll leave." She carried on slyly running a hand across her bare calf.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:48 pm

"I could say that I wanted you to leave, and I could say that I wanted you to stay, but both would be a lie. I can't tell you what to do. This forest doesn't belong to me, these pine trees are someone else, and I cannot control what rooms their grounds." Abellona said, wisely, her eyes narrowed as sunlight lit them up, making them sparkle like the sea.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"I guess that is true, but what if I wanted to stay? What if I didnt. You would care but not say anything, because you are afraid go speak up. Oh and yes, The pines might not be yours, but if you roam their grounds you can control it, yes?" She snapped back her voice strong wills and mysteriously dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 pm

"I would think I would not speak up, because I would not have made up my mind on whether I wanted you to stay, or leave. I do not think that if you roam the forest, that you control its trees. If you roam the river, do you control its fish? They swim were they are, and eat what they want, and move out of reach, even if you wish to catch them." She said, humming the last sentence, and causing herself to glow a bit more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 am

"Oh, hen you must've forgotten I am Circe's daughter and when I roam the river I can control the fish. I could Charmspeak them, thenv hey would have no choice but to let me catch them. And honestly a simple 'no' would've been okay too." She hissed back with a smirk and stood up walking away swiftly to the barn. Finally when she reached Thorn she hopped on his back, petting his mane.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 am

Abellona sighed. "Some people are touchy, although there's nothing wrong with that." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

The Pegasus nudged her lovingly, boosting her up onto his back. He rubbed her small foot with a tucked in white wing.
Emmeline smiled softly to herself but looked away painfully, she had probably blown her one chance at friend ship. "Take mime out of this place thorn and fat please." She said softly. The winged horse nodded softly and took a running start stretching a pair of pretty, large wings and soars high above the ground until he camp was just a speck. Emmeline smiled, glad she was away from the maniac like place.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Abellona sighed. "Fare well then." She said, collecting her things and moving deeper into the woods. Her long golden hair got caught on a twig, and after untangling it from the bush, she was gone, taking the light with her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:16 pm

The wind ruffled her hair, knotted in to a bun onto her head. She yawned and leaned onto the pegasus. It's fur warm and comforting. "With you maybe camp won't be so bad." She whispered watching the sun set with her buddy.
[The End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]   When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Pegasi Fly! [Feaths only please!]
Page 1 of 1