Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Orson Find the Armory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Orson Find the Armory  Empty
PostSubject: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

Orson wandered the camp, wondering when he would get to see the armory. He quietly walked around the camp, until he smelled the strong smoky scent of a fire burning. He quickly found his was to the front of the armory. A magnificent building. He couldn't wait to start working.

OOC: Um, first person to post is in the topic

Last edited by Dew on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

His.

Sword.

Had.

Dented.

Ajax had been hacking away at a tree for practice, when the Dryad suddenly tired of his nonsense, and had a few cuts on her ankles. The branches had grabbed up the weapon, and dented it, until the fine point of the celestial bronze sword reached the bottom. While he preferred to use his trusted spear, this sword was his first weapon when he came to Camp Half Blood. Of course, Ares/Athena children often changed their weapons of choice, as it was their nature to be strategically correct.

Ajax ran to the forgery, powerful legs getting him there in no time. "Hey, Festus-Kid! I need your help!" He shouted over at Orson.

Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Orson turned abruptly. "Uh, yeah?" He asked, kind of quiet, this was an Ares kid. First of all, Orson wasn't much of a people person. Second, he now had an Ares kid needing help from him. Gulp.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Ajax angrily thrust his sword at the chicken-Hephaestus kid's feet. "Fix it, eh?" He ordered, turning on heel to walk away. "And quickly." The last part sounded mildly threatening, which was definitely what Ajax was going for. If Festy here couldn't get the job done properly and fast, the next thing he knew, he would be cast to the naiads in his underwear.

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Orson stepped back. He made a face at the back of the kids head. He roughly picked up the sword. "I'll go beyond fixed." He whispered to himself. He walked into the armory, and tossed the sword in the fire. He burned the metal down. He created this ungrateful kid a newer, better sword. He carried it out of the forge. He hit it on a nearby rock. Sparks flew. "Perfect." He observed the hilt. It was only a little different from the original, but it had a better grip. "Just hope he doesn't mind a better sword." Orson growled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Waltzing back in to the Armory a few hours later, Ajax came to a halt when he saw old Festie man-handling a sword. For a moment, he thought it was a completely different weapon then his own; but he was dead wrong. It was his sword! His first weapon! His, beautiful, magnificent. . . Wow, Ajax thought to himself with a mixture of pride and smugness. Nice adjectives, old pal, He complimented himself mentally, flashing a smirk. Now, time to let Festus have it.

"Hey, Hephaestus kid! What the Hades did you do to my sword?!"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

"This isn't your sword. Or is it?" Orson said. "It sure doesn't look like the beat up stick I saw your carrying a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Ajax's "cool" posture totally dropped, and he shouted, "What is this?! What did you do to it?!" He was only several inches from Orson now, about ready to punch his nose.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"What, you don't like it?" Orson asked, trying really hard not to flinch away. "I'm sorry, but there's no way I can change that now." He muttered, running his hand along the blade, and swinging the sword a few times. "If you don't want it, I can keep it." He said smiling at the nice looking sword.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Ajax snatched the sword out of Orson's hands. "Hades yes, I want to keep it, stupid blacksmith," He rolled his eyes, and observed the handiwork. He would have said, 'good job', but. . . He was Ajax.

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

"Well, if that's all, I have weapons to make." He said, slightly unsure that he really wanted to go back and make more weapons. He was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 pm

"Have fun," Ajax snapped sarcastically, walking away. He sliced the air with his sword, satisfied with the results.

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Orson yawned widely. He sat on a rock at the back of the forge. He rested his head on the wall of the forge, and started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

A few hours later, Ajax reentered the Armory. This time, he had several swords, knives, daggers, bows, arrows, and a spear in his arms. A knife in his mouth (probably not the smartest thing he's ever done, but not the dumbest either), he said carefully, "Yo! Get up. I need some more upgrades."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Orson looked up drowsily. "Wow. You enjoy my work that much." He laughed to himself. "Alright." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

"I do not!" Ajax snapped, biting his own tongue. Wincing slightly, he sad, "Just hab it ready soob." Wiping the blood off of his lips, he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Orson laughed quietly to himself again. "Ok. As you say all mighty overlord." He walked into the forge and set to work on all the weapons. He crafted them nicely, so they were light, but not too light. The all had easy grip, and were easy to handle. After a while he finally came out of the forge with the kids weapon requests.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Ajax came back, muttering something like he better have his weapons done, and entered the forge. "Yo, Festy. Where are my toys?" He asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"Here ya go, your majesty." He said, holding all the 'toys' out. He held them each gently, all balanced, so that none would fall out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm

He grabbed a sword, not at all holding it gently like Orson. He swiped it in the air a few times, and walked towards the Hephaestus Cabin's... er, Orson's projects. He sliced through one or two, and smirked. "G'job, Festy. You're not getting beat up or picked on by Ares Cabin for the rest of the month."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC: Oh boy -.-

IC: "Ok." Orson said, not at all thrilled that it was only one month. "Anything else, sire?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Ajax twitched at the insult. "You're lucky that I'm a man of my word," Ajax said, taking one last slash at an intricate looking project of Orson's.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 pm

"Why, of course I am." Orson said. "Is that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orson Find the Armory    Orson Find the Armory  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orson Find the Armory
Page 1 of 1