Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Sun Catching

Go down 
+2
Fea -_-
Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm

The flash had to wake everything up. It was dawn, and no one should have been awake. Most people, like Ajax, wanted to be in bed, sleeping for the next few hours. Not everything works the way you want it. Chiron had called out; he wanted everyone to gather at the Big House. Apparently, they had a special guest. Andreas was busy getting dressed next to him, and Ajax put a pillow over his head. "Nnnngh..." He groaned, rolling out of bed, and falling to the floor, much to his brother's amusement. Andreas stopped laughing and looked away, and Ajax through the pillow at him.

"Get up," Andy snapped to Ajax, who had collapsed onto the floor after throwing his pillow, snoring loudly. Andreas rolled his eyes, and walked out of the cabin. Cassandra quickly met him out afterwards.

"What do you think this is all about?" He asked her.

"Good Hecate," She rolled her eyes impatiently, like Andreas should have known this. Obviously, he didn't. Sighing, she said, "Eos, stupid! She's visiting Camp today," Cassandra said, as they approached the Big House. Other campers were crowding around as well, including a sleepy-looking, sloppily dressed Ajax. Andreas finally saw what everyone was so excited about; A beautiful woman, with long, blonde hair, was standing before them. She wore a simple white dress, that, every few moments, flashed a ray of sunlight. She smiled at them all. She wore no shoes, and she had a breezy appeal, almost like an aura.

Chiron was about to talk, but Eos interupted him. He didn't seem to mind; obviously allured by her beauty, Andreas thought. Or maybe it was because she was an all-powerful goddess who could fry Chiron with her smile?

"Greetings, my little sun rays!" Eos cried, with a hippy-dippy feel to her voice. Andreas thought it was quite amusing, but, entrancing at the same time. Eos flashed another bright smile, and Andreas felt his spirits lift. He was no longer tired, and didn't feel like he just woke up anymore. "I'm so happy to be here! Especially at dawn!" She fluttered into the air, and did a small twirl, before landing. She didn't continue for a while, just hummed softly to herself, not paying any mind to the fact that she was in front of a whole hoard of campers. Chiron cleared his throat, and she looked at him kindheartedly. "Oh, right! Well, we're going to have a bit of fun today! Well, more than a bit, actually, we're going to have a bunch! No, a bundle! A bundle of fun!" Her smile grew wider. Ajax chuckled, and she smiled at him. A dark moment flashed in her dress, stars fully visible. Her new smile was mischievous.

She gestured towards herself. Enough pegasi to match the number of campers flew over to them, one a smokey black, that approached her. She pat it's muzzle, and it whinnied. "Son of Ares, I'd like to use you as an example," She nodded, the sun flashing again. The horse looked amused. Ajax reluctantly stepped forward, suddenly becoming self-conscious and flattening his wrinkled Camp-Half Blood shirt.

"Today, we're going to do a little event," She said happily. "And Mister Giggles here is going to demonstrate!" She laughed cheerily, and Ajax's face reddened. "Mount Ash here!" She said, patting the pegasus. Ajax did so, a tad frightened. The horse lifted off. Raising her voice a few octaves, Eos called, "The goal of the game," She clapped her hands together, and a small ball of light began zooming around the Camper's heads. "Is to capture this little ball of sun. I named him Sonny!" She said, delighted. Ajax didn't look so. He looked down, and almost fell. The horse chased after the light.

Chiron coughed, and cut Eos off. "CanIjustintroduceyoualltoEos?" He panted, Eos chasing after Ajax and the rogue pegasus. "It was Athena's idea to allow the gods to come to camp, to let you all learn more about them. You'll need it, you know." Chiron said, and scowled. "Anyway, there will be a series of different gods that will be visiting. Also giving out a quest each," He said the last question very quickly and quietly. "Eos will be conducting a game for you, to show you a bit about her realm. At the end of the game, Eos will the quest to the winner, and they will recieve their prophecy, and then choose two other campers to go with them. Got it?" He asked. He had to talk quickly, for Eos was returning with Ajax and Ash. "Begin!" She laughed.

(This quest will be a bit late, sorry... this event topic was late as well.. .D:)
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 am

Nervously, Abellona arrived on scene, to see Ajax mounting someones pegasus. The frail girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, her brain wracking around the idea of going on a quest. Simply, she didn't know if she should even attempt at being able to go. So, instead of giving herself a headache, she looked at Eos. The gorgeous goddess and her father had some things in common.

Asher walked up to the group of demi-gods. He looked fresh and energized, as always. As Chiron explained what they would be doing, he looked at the pegasus with an awkward stare. He was pinpointing which one he would compete best with.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Emmeline emerged the crowd of Demigods with a curious expression. A quest? Of corse, it was that rumor that was spreading so quickly around the camp. That would explain why the quiet keep to herself girl was here, to decide if the rumors were real. Tucking a creamy chocolate strand behind her ear she took a step forward, watching a mysterious grin mounted on her face.
Her eyes grazed across the site of the half horse man, was it Chiron? Well no mater, once Emmy spotted him she decided the rumors were true. Casually she looked around to see who had gathered, a couple of boys, that goody goody Apollo girl who was rather pretty, and a Raven haired girl, with pretty purple eyes. She knew the girl emedianly and wondered how she hadn't heard her sneak out of the cabin this morning. But quickly remember whos daughter it was.
Scanning the looks and expression of the people you could tell it was an exciting moment. But she waited curiously to see what would happen, afterall didn't curiosity kill the cat?

Last edited by Lil on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Laughing heartily, Marie watched Ajax try desperately to keep his hold on the pegasus. Her eyes followed the ball of sun warily, however. Being the daughter of the goddess of the moon, she preferred moonlight, and the dark. It just wasn't right that she would have to participate, as the sun would most likely avoid her as much as it could.

Behind her, Tyler felt the opposite: he should be good at this. For the gods' sake, he was a son of the sun god (lul pun)! This should be simple. He could just see it now: him, riding majestically through the air on one of the pegasi, the wind whipping back his shirt and hair, like in the movies. Marie would be watching, feeling bad for not having paid attention to him. Almost as soon as he hit the air, he would have that ball in his hands, and everybody would be congratulating him. The girl of his dreams would come running over, calling out how she was sorry to have avoided him, and they would live happily ever after. The end.

Haimon's feelings were more neutral. He had a fair chance at this game, but perhaps not. He did tend to reflect more of the winter side of his mother, meaning more dark than light, but no matter. It would just take a bit more of an effort to win.

Last edited by Rain on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Orson watched in awe as the goddess introduced the game. This looked fun, and since sun was basically a ball of fire, he had a pretty good chance of winning.
Anders growled at the thought of flying in the sky on a horse to catch a stupid ball of light. He was most likely not to catch it, but he still didn't know his mother, so he might have a chance, and might not.
Lalin loved the idea, but was sort of frightened about the thought of being up so high. She would have fun catching light, as it was one of the key pieces of photosynthesis, she still probably didn't have such a great chance.
May was almost glad to get started, but was afraid of having to do a quest if she won. She knew that this might go really well for her, since she was, in fact, one of the children of the sun god himself.
Back to top Go down

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Caitlan looked up at Ajax riding the pegasus high up in the sky. She was the daughter of the god of the sky, but something held her back. I'm not going up...hopefully my feet will stay on the ground. she thought. She looked to see Orson watching and walked up to him.

"Hi Orson." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Lily Luna looked at Ajax. Roxie followed her gaze. The girls loved riding pegasi. "So exciting," Lily Luna whispered to Roxie. "Agreed," whispered her sister.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Eos didn't say anything else, much to the relief of Cassandra, who had found her inexplicably annoying. Sure, she was pretty, but she obviously wasn't very intelligent. Well, Cassie thought, if she is, she does her best not show it. Mounting a black Pegasus named Violet, which she found strange, she lifted off, determined to catch the ball of fire.

Ajax was already in the air, as campers began coming up with him. Ash didn't like this son of Ares, and began trying to buck him off. Ajax kicked, softly, at the horse, who whinnied and quieted down. "Alright, you psychopathic pegasi, let's win this thing. Fly. . . towards the sun?" The horse, with much enjoyment, flew towards the sun. Ajax yelled, struggling, and the amused horse turned around, whinnying heartily. "NOT THE SUN! The ball of sun! We need to win this, I haven't had a quest in years!" Ajax said, determined. He HAD to win.

Andreas watched Cassandra take off. He walked over to a caramel brown Pegasus, who's name was apparently Sugar, and stroked her mane. She contentedly stood there, allowing Andy to get to know her. Chiron shot Andreas a warning look, as if to say he was going to lose if he didn't start now, and Andreas mounted Sugar. She flew up gingerly, and he thought he was going to be sick. "Careful!" He shouted, frightening Sugar, who bucked him off. He wasn't that far up when he fell, but it was surely going to leave a bruise. "Um. . . Let's try that again!"

Kayla, standing under a tree, with her albino Pegasus Rabbit (which made no sense to her), was drawing a game plan in the dirt with a stick. Rabbit was looking at her, and not the strategic ideas for the win, and whinnied, annoyed, Let's just go! He rolled his horsey eyes, thinking, while the daughter of Athena continued working.

As everyone was in a mad search to find it, the ball of light was playfully zooming in and out of Hera's Cabin. Cabin 2.

Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

OoC: Oh gods. . Hera's cabin? XD

Marie whistled, and a white pegasus trotted over to her, stretching its wings. Mounting it, she twisted her hands into its mane to hold on, then kicked off. Her hair blew back, and she laughed. She hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Down below, Tyler was stroking a pegasus.
"Come on, horsey," he cooed. "We can do this. Help me win, and I will share the prize with you." Little did he know just how much the pegasus hated him.

Haimon was having twice as much trouble. He couldn't even approach the group of winged horses without them clearing a path. They wouldn't allow him within ten feet of them, whinnying in alarm. He growled.
"Cooperate with me!" he begged.
Back to top Go down

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Aaron watched Ajax, almost laughing, biting his lip so he wouldn't laugh. Walking over to Marie, he muttered, "Ajax lost his memory, but it's still fun to watch him get bucked by his horse. " He chuckled quietly. Then as Marie mounted her pegasus, Aaron let out a low-pitched trilling whistle. Suddenly a majestic white pegasus flew out of the sky. It was slightly taller than normal, and in mounting it, he was quickly into the sky, right alongside the rest of his friends. His pegasus, Ice, was both fast and strong.

Seth bounced on the balls of his feet, wanting to fly on the pegasi after the ball of light. He had a special connection with a specific pegasi. He had no doubt that his greatest competition would be his own brother, Aaron. They both were expert pegasi riders, likely because they were children of Poseidon, and Poseidon created the Pegasi. He grinned as Aaron was on top of his pegasus, Fire, as a counterpart he named it to Aaron's, Ice. He was off into the air as quickly as Aaron, though Fire was slightly smaller than average, he was still just as fast.

Nathan looked on in wonder at the ball of light. Out of curiosity, he created a light breeze to see if the ball would waver. It didn't, leading him to understand it was pure light. How would they catch it? Maybe it reacted different to demi-gods. Shrugging off the doubts, he used a strong breeze to whisk him over to the stables, quickly look for his own pegasus. When he found her, Gold, the pegasus, and flew quickly into the sky, into the search.

Lily sat on the ground, legs folded, head twisting as the ball zipped back and forth, and suddenly it was gone. Touching the ground, she got a view from a nearby dryad that ball was by the Hera cabin. Too bad she couldn't use that advantage in the air. Lily lightly and silently, like a cat, was on her feet. She raced to the stables, seeing Nathan just overhead. She grinned slightly, skidding to a halt in front just as he landed. Panting slightly, she found Silver whinnying in the back of the stable, mounted her, and was into the air as well.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Lily Luna giggled quietly with Roxie. The two girls found it very amusing. He was getting bucked by a pegasi. "This is so funny," Roxie whispered to her twin. "Definitely," replied Lily Luna, in an equal whisper.

Last edited by Holly on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 pm

(Lily? My charrie is named Lily ._. )
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Orson turned around. "Oh, hi. I'm gonna go try this." He said, going for a Pegasus. He found a pretty copper brown one, apparently named Flame, and hopped on. He took too the sky carefully.

Lalin was not thrilled about trying this, but she went and found Brownie. She climbed on and took too the sky gracelessly.

Anders headed toward a certain Pegasus, the horse backed away, but slowly understood that he wanted to ride him. The Pegasus wasn't thrilled.

May approached a pretty white Pegasus with a golden mane. Her name was Sun. May climbed onto Sun and soared into the air.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 am

Lily Luna looked at the pegasi. There were plenty of them. She looked for hers. She approached a dark grey one, named Cynthia. She mounted Cynthia, & took to the sky carefully & gracefully.

Roxie looked for her tan pegasus, Cyril. Then she spotted him. She approached, mounted, & took to the sky carefully, not very gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Catching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Catching   Sun Catching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Catching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Other :: The Underworld-
Jump to: