Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Exploring

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Exploring    Exploring  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Lily walked around curiously. Being one of her first days, she was very excited to explore. She petted one horse, and seeing as it looked hungry, she dug in a pouch and three a seed on the ground, which sprouted into sone grain, which she fed to the horse. She saved a bit, and repeated this proccess, and the horse whinnied, suddenly displaying wings and Lily knew the animal was a Pegasus, She laughed at her own ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Kayla walked over to Lily, evaluating the delicate looking girl. Obviously a child of Demeter, who would definitely, if she wasn't Athena's daughter, love to be the child of Demeter. She approached the girl, and said, "Hi! I'm Kayla!" Tactless, she thought. A little pushy. Rude, possibly. Couldn't she have just gone with a 'hey, what's up?' like anyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com

Exploring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Camp Borders-
Jump to: