Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Stepping Out (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Stepping Out  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Abellona sat on her front porch, a small flute in her hand. She frowned. I don't know how I'm suppose to live here. No one likes me very much. I mean I even scared off that girl. She thought to herself, sniffling a bit. The light around her fixated were she was sitting, and she swirled her fingers through it, like it was water and not light, that weighed nothing and could not be captured. Her eyes clouded over with a hungry look. She had to sing, or play music or something. But not in front of all these people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC: My cloud shall drift over to you lol XD

Caitlan, who was outside practicing her ability, lost tract of a single cloud and ran after it as it floated to the Apollo cabin.

"Hey get back here!" she called as she raced forward only to catch it when it was blocking some Apollow girl's sunlight.

"Sorry about that...this cloud should be going now..."she apologized before making the cloud disappear, but the cloud was being troublesome and water droplets fell on Caitlan when it disappeared.

OOC: Lol, troublesome cloud....XD
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 pm

OOC: Lawlness, watch this

BIC:
Abellona smiled at her brightly, and whistled a short tune, whisking away the cloud with a puff of golden glitter.
"It's no problem really. I just whistle and my friends come to help me."
She smiled, whistling a full on tune, as golden glittering clouds of sunlight shaped like humming birds whirled around the two girls, then disappeared when Bella stopped her song. Her cheeks heated suddenly. How could she have been so careless and sang infront of someone? She could have fried their brains! Abellona looked down, her cheeks red with shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

"Wow...that's really cool you know. Never knew someone who could make glitter with their voice." she laughed.

"Maybe sometime you can teach me to whisk away the clouds like that. Oh I'm Caitlan by the way, daughter of Zeus...only one so far..." she muttered.

"So what's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

"That's interesting. So you can shoot lightning?"
She said, complementing her, and ending the statement with a question. Basics to keep a conversating going, simply.
"Oh, and bytheway,"
She said quickly, "I'm Abellona, Daughter of Apollo. I have a brother and a sister, but I'm clearly a runt."
Bella sang melidiously. Her voice was sweet and whispy, like the notes of a melody that would stick in your head the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Caitlan smiled at Abellona.

"Mind if I just call you Bella? Oh and I don't know yet, about the lightning stuff. So far it's just clouds...I can create them, but they end showing my mood. I also control clouds, but I lost concentration and that one floated over. " she explained.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:30 pm

"I- I don't know. Maybe you should call me Abellona for now." She said nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Perhaps it would be more convient for us all." Abellona heated, listening to how stupid she sounded.

OOC: Not to shoot Caitlan down, but she only lets Tyler (Her bro) call her Bella... for the time being :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:46 pm

OOC: Lol, ya understand

IC: "I understand." she said calmly. She really did understand, knowing Abellona only let close friends call her that. She had the same thing with being called Katie or Kate, only she would get very enraged and get up in the person's face.

OOC: I get up in your face! XD
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

OOC: Lawlness

Abellona smiled. "So, do you enjoy the sun shine today?" She asked wrinkling a tan, freckled nose as she sneezed into her elbow. "Excuse me." She whispered, sniffling, and sneezing once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

"You seem like you have a cold...strange for a daughter of Apollo to get one." she commented.

"Ya, I really like the sun. It's nice, but sometimes it can get to hot. Strangely I never get burned when it is, I just get a nice tan." she explained.

OOC: lol, it's like I'm a daughter of Apollo!
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:09 pm

"Oh goodness, I don't have a cold. Haha, its simply the fact of that I havent played in awhile. I get a little sick when I'm not playing my music." She admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:06 pm

"That's strange...well i should get back now. Maybe see you later." she said before walking off. Hmm...we have more in common than I thought...
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Abellona waved goodbye to her then walked back into her cabin. We have more in common than I thought. The girl told herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out (Open)   Stepping Out  (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins-
Jump to: