Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

God of the Flowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

God of the Flowers Empty
PostSubject: God of the Flowers   God of the Flowers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Yeah. So. I'm not sure what to say. It wasn't my idea to keep this. Chiron told us earlier that it would be smart to write things down, so we would remember them years from now. Like I care, but you never know.
So, apparently I'm half god. My real mom is Persephone, the goddess of flowers or something like that. That means I'm lord of the dandelions. It only fits my personality.
I met this girl today. No, I'm not in love. I don't feel anything except sympathy towards her. She reminds me of the story I've heard about Annabeth Chase, who was here about 50 years ago.
Anyways, hopefully this won't be a living Hades.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

God of the Flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of the Flowers   God of the Flowers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 pm

I almost DIED today. This girl, the one I mentioned before who's a daughter of Circe, and I raced to the top of the climbing wall. That thing is a death trap. Apparently, it was on Expert. We weren't told there were settings, so naturally, we were in a race to the death. Emmy broke her arm and had a horrible nightmare. She didn't tell me everything; I could tell she kept some things back.
I hadn't realized how much power kids of Apollo had. That guy is the god of practically everything! Tyler managed to heal Emmeline, and I sat there feeling horrible the whole time. It's completely my fault she got hurt. I asked her to race. If we had just gone for a walk or something, she wouldn't be injured.
There's something else. I've been having weird feelings, like I'm nervous whenever I think of her, but she's just a friend. I tell myself that every time. Falling for her would be suicide.
And on that happy note, I'm going to sleep.
Back to top Go down

God of the Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: General :: Journal Entries-
Jump to: