Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Getting Away from the crowd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Getting Away from the crowd Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Anderson walked through the forest. That place was loud, annoying, and overall...loud. He needed quiet, to get away. He didn't need people. The spazzes, the preps, the happies, the quiets, shying away from the people who even come near them.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Ajax had been flirting with a naiad, when he heard someone approaching from behind. He stood up from the lake, and the naiad, frowning, swam away. He turned around, and saw Anders. "Aren't you that unclaimed kid?"

Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Anders growled quietly. "I am not claimed. I don't believe my mother would ever claim me." He said. He hated his mom, whoever she was.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Ajax frowned. "Well, my dad certainly loves me," He said smugly. Ajax was Ares' current favorite child, and everyone knew that.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"I bet my mom doesn't have any other children. If she did, I would most likely be her least favorite." Andy said. He didn't like this kid. So full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"But if she doesn't, you'll have to be her favorite, won't you?" Ajax asked, confusing himself. He added after, "Unless your mom is like Demeter or something, who is too 'humble' to pick favorites." He rolled his eyes. Obviously, nature and earth was not his idea of fun.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Andy closed his eyes. He groaned/growled, and put his hands in his pockets. He turned to get away from this kid. He came into the forest to get away from people.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 pm

A voice chuckled darkly. "You do not like to have bad luck, do you, son?" It was a disembodied woman's voice, and it was scary, like the voice could cut right through you. It sounded almost like a snake's hiss, and Ajax's eyes widened. It wasn't talking to him. It was talking to Anders.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 pm

"Bad luck? I'm sick of bad luck." He said calmly, as if it wasn't unnatural to have a voice talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"Oh. . . vengeance is evil, isn't it? Or is it the fact that evil people get punished that scares you, child?" Nemesis's body appeared, in between Ajax and Anders. She had a black and white dress on, along with soot black hair, and ghostly white skin. Her eyes her yellow, and her pupils were like snakes. "Do not fret, though. You can always be rewarded." She dissolved into the air, appearing on the other side of Anders. "I am Nemesis, goddess of revenge, reward, and karma." She hissed, and added, " I am your mother."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Andy looked towards her. "I can tell where I get my attitude. Other than from the lying things called Dad and Step Mom." He said, with a hint of anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Nemesis rolled her snake like eyes. "Child, you will be cursed with a life of misfortune if you do not change your ways now." She snapped. More politely, she added, "My children are to reward those who deserve it," She said, "And punish those who do not." She finished, coldly. "And you are not excluded."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Alright. I guess I can live with that." He finally said. Hoping dearly she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 pm

She laughed. A high pitched sound in her throat. "No, you cannot. For I, my arrogant son, claim you on this day. Beware, because my magic is strong. You will be dealt with." She vanished in a flurry of black and white.

Ajax stood there, frozen in fear. Maybe it was at her intimidating beauty, her sweet soothing, melodic voice. . .or her other one, the snakelike voice. The one that brought bad news. The voice that spoke vengeance and punishment.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm

"Great." Andy said. He silently growled inside. "That's beautiful. I'm not supposed to live with the fact that I might be cursed for life. By my own mother." Anders turned back to Ajax. He saw the look on his face. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Ajax was stunned. "Uhh, dude!" He said urgently, "That was Nemesis! She's a goddess! A powerful one, too! And. . . woah. She just cursed you. Not good!" He said, backing away from Anders. As he backed away, he fell backwards into the lake, where two naiads caught him, giggling and trying to pull him under. Ajax looked up at him. "Bad luck, dude." He pulled away from the flirty water nymphs and swam away from Anders, scared to be anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Anders sighed. "Great. She didn't even say she actually cursed me. She just said I'd be dealt with. And now I'm feared by even an Ares kid. That isn't a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

The naiads took one look at Anders, after looking longingly at Ajax. They particularly loved Poseidon and Demeter boys, but they'd settle for Ares or Apollo as well. They'd developed a crush on Ajax after all the years he'd spent near them. However, supposedly cursed Nemesis guys didn't cut it. They swam away.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

OOC: This is beautiful....is he really cursed? 'Cuz she never said he was really cursed. She just said:

"you will be cursed with a life of misfortune if you do not change your ways now."

"You will be dealt with."

Whatever...

IC: Anders sighed/growled. "This place is awesome." He said sarcastically to himself.

OOC: We should make a topic where he finds out how to get rid of the curse!! XD Unless that's impossible
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 pm

OOC; He heard her correctly. IF he does not change his ways. He's cursed. Until he shows an act of kindness or selflessness so great that he needs to be rewarded. And yes, we should! :D

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

OOC: You make it XP, make it not Ajax though, Andy prolly doesn't want to be nice to Ajax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away from the crowd   Getting Away from the crowd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Away from the crowd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Forest-
Jump to: