Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Sorun coming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Sorun walked up to the big pine tree with the Golden Fleece. "What is this place...." He whispered to himself.

OOC: The color is supposed to be a light yellow _._
Back to top Go down

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC: Can my second charrie, Brooks, join this?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

OoC: lul, BANANA :D

Sure, Ice .3.

Up the hill trotted a weirdly shaped horse. . No, wait, this was a man AND a horse. They were fused into one, smoothly grafted at the waist/neck. He was a centaur with a gleaming white coat.
"Greetings, children," he warmly welcomed the boys. "You have arrived at Camp Half Blood."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Sorun looked up. "Oh, gosh. A centaur!! Wait! CHIRON the centaur!" Sorun was thrilled.
Back to top Go down

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Brooks looked at the strange horse-man thing (he doesn't know a thing 'bout Greece, because his mother was paranoid), who was tall, but he was getting there, with confusion. He also look at the other boy, who seemed to know his name.

"What did you say his name was? Cheren or something?" he asked.

OOC: XD CHEREN!!!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm

OoC: Oh man. . He hated it when Tyson kept calling him 'pony', you're dead XP

Chiron looked over at Brooks and raised an eyebrow.
"No, it's Chiron," he said calmly. "Now that we have that down, what do you know right now, about who you are?"
Back to top Go down

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm

"All I know is that, my mom hooked up with Poseidon, and then I was born." he said smoothly to the horse-man named Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

"Um, well. I'm human. And...I'm a guy. My mom just dropped me off. My hair is brown. My eyes are two different colors!" He added the last bit in mock excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Chiron smiled sadly at the kid with the mismatched eyes.
"You'll find out soon enough," he promised. "In the meantime, let's get you situated in Hestia's cabin. We used to have unclaimed campers stay in Hermes's, but that got crowded fast, and Hestia is goddess of the home." His eyes sparkled at the joke he had made, but soon realized it had little effect on these travelers. With a swish of his tail, he began leading the way down the the cabins.

OoC: Ice, all posts need to be 3 sentences MINIMUM
Back to top Go down

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 pm

OOC: I'm sorry I kinda didn't check for that this time Embarassed

IC: Brooks followed along without a word. So I'm a half-blood as my mom called it... he thought. He looked at the horse-man then back at the other kid with different eyes. At least this kid isn't super tall, super skinny and super weird...he thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 pm

OOC: Ice, He's 2 0f the 3 XD He's 6'2" and a Hermes kid (weird and tall)

IC: Sorun followed Chiron to the Hestia cabin, laughing silently at the joke, corny, but funny. His favorite god out of all the Greek gods and goddesses was Hermes. He sort of followed in his foot steps, so to speak. Tricking, and stealing.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Chiron stopped outside the cabin. It was small and modest, a simple cottage that looked as friendly as it could to each person who lay eyes on it.
"So, as I said earlier, you will stay here until you've been claimed," he told them, gesturing to the little building. "Are there any questions that I can answer for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am

"Nope. Not really." Sorun said. "What lovely place." He commented on the cozy little cabin.
Back to top Go down

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

OOC: I'm changing my color to blue now since ya...

IC: "Uh ya, I do. So what's this place called? What is Poseidon the god of? And...is this a trick?" he asked. This place looks like a cottage, but really small...eh, well at least I'm away from the famous stuff... he thought, but still a little bit of him wanted to go back to his old home.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Looking sympathetic, Chiron answered, "This is Camp Half Blood. Up there, where that tree is on the hill, that's Half Blood Hill. Poseidon is the god of the sea. When they were dividing up the earth, Zeus got the sky, Poseidon the sea, and Hades the Underworld. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorun coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorun coming   Sorun coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorun coming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: Camp Borders-
Jump to: