Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Just...chatting...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm

OOC: Caitlan's bored and she wants to talk.

IC: Early in the morning, Caitlan walked up to the Hephaestus cabin without hesitation. She wasn't tired after the night of reading 6 books surprisingly, and she was bored. Caitlan knocked on the door, hoping Orson was awake.

"Orson? You there?" she called out. Caitlan sighed as she waited for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 am

Orson quickly hid his journal, in a secret compartment in the floor only he knew about. He walked to the door and opened it. "Oh, hi Caitlan." He said, surprised to she her this early.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hi, how are you? Did you have a good sleep?" she asked quickly for some reason. It was a bit awkward talking to Orson after the night. Hopefully she wouldn't blabber out that she couldn't sleep, that would make him wonder and maybe even avoid her. Caitlan thought of all the possibilities that could happen to ruin her new friendship.

OOC: She's paranoid right now! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

Orson shook his head. "I got no sleep at all." He said, suddenly yawing and stretched his arms.

OOC: XD I yawned when I typed yawning
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm

"Really? That's weird...I didn't either." she blurted out. Oops...didn't want to say that... Caitlan looked at the sky for a second, hiding her blushing, then looked back when she had stopped.

"So...since your awake...want to do something?" she asked, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 pm

"Uhh, sure. What do you wanna do?" Orson asked, yawning once again. "Gods, not sleeping isn't a good thing for me." He added drowsily.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:02 pm

"I don't really know. Oh, and not sleeping actually keeps me awake for some reason. One time I didn't sleep for 36 hours." she commented.

OOC: I don't know what to do, you pick, or maybe just talk.

IC: "I guess we could just sit and chat for a bit." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:12 pm

"Yeah sure." Orson agreed, yawning once again. He sighed heavily. "Gods." He said tired.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

"You seem really tired. Are you sure you don't want to sleep?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"I don't mind finding something to do while you're asleep." she added.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm

"No, I'm fine." He said. He would stay awake, but that night, he would fall asleep as soon as he hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

"Okay." she said, not truly believing him, but letting him stay awake anyway.

"So...what do you want to talk about?" she asked, not knowing what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"I don't know." He answered. He looked around the camp. Everyone was starting to get up now.

OOC: This topic might get dead if we don't think of something XP
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

"I don't really know much about you. Maybe that would be a good topic. So, where did you live before here?" she asked. Hopefully he wouldn't be uncomfortable talking about that.

OOC: There, that's good for now. I have plans later for this okay?
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

"Hmm." He started. "I lived...um, grew up in Memphis." He said. "Memphis, Tennessee."
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

"That's cool. I don't really know much about the United States. I grew up in Quebec you see. I moved to New York a year ago, so...didn't get to learn much." she explained.

OOC: Go Canada! Go Montreal Canadians! Beat the Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins! Wooh! (I'm a Habs fan...) XD
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

"Oh. That's cool." He said. "Memphis is a pretty famous city."
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 pm

"Hmm...well...maybe one day, I'll go see it." she commented. Caitlan sat down on the porch beckoning Orson to sit too. She thought for a while before talking again.

"Is there anyone there that you miss? Like, friends...or girlfriends..." she asked curiously.

OOC: lol, girlfriends. oh I'm sending you a pm btw.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:38 pm

OOC: Kk

IC: "My mom." He said, turning red from the girlfriends part. "I have a few friends. I guess I miss one of them really, but none of them are that close to me."
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm

"Well that's...good...I guess" she mumbled. Why did I have to ask about girlfriends! she asked herself, slightly blushing now.

"Who was the one you miss?" she asked, hoping to avoid the girlfriend, boyfriend conversation. She had always been afraid to talk about that stuff, even with her own mom.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

"His name's Jack. I call him Spring-Heeled Jack after the one person. Mostly because of his amazing jumping, he was #1 in the whole school district at long jumping." Orson said, starting to smile at the memory of his friend winning those medals.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

"That's nice..." she said, starting to think about how she never really had many friends.

"You know...I'm really glad we're friends..." she mumbled.

OOC: Just wait for it okay? It will come soon. I have to go, it's a school night. Post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 am

Orson smiled. "Me too." He looked down at her, she looked sort of uncomfortable, but he didn't acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

"You know...your eyes...are pretty..." she mumbled some more. I hope that didn't sound too awkward... she thought. She looked down, hiding her face from his with her hair until she wasn't blushing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Orson felt himself turn red. His eyes were two different colors, one was a little golden orange-ish, the other was a gray. "T-thanks." He thought for a moment. He couldn't think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm

"Your welcome...I guess..." she said. That must be really awkward for him to here...ugh...I'm so stupid! This will so ruin our friendship! she scolded herself. They sat there in silence for a while, before Caitlan got uncomfortable.

OOC: You're turn to make things awkward before she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just...chatting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chatting...   Just...chatting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just...chatting...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins-
Jump to: