Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

I Hear You Like Hestia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

I Hear You Like Hestia Empty
PostSubject: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

It was dawn, a beautiful time to start the fire. The hearth in the center of camp, in the middle of the cabins, had small flames. A young woman, wearing a brown robe, was tending to the flames. She pushed at them with a stick, and her golden eyes danced with the same passion the fire held within itself. She hummed while she did so, confident she wasn't being watched. The campers were all asleep, after all, and she had no worries.

"Well, now, child, what are you doing here?" A centaur approached the girl, smiling slightly.

"Mother is very b-busy, master Chiron," Autumn said softly, not looking up. She stopped humming, hoping Chiron wasn't looking directly at her. "She's watching, th-though. . . I am safe here, she s-said," She looked to Chiron, tears swimming in her eyes. Chiron stepped towards her. A small bag was sitting next to her. Chiron nodded, understanding. "I'll show you to your Cabin, Autumn." He told her.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Leaving her cabin for an early-morning run, Marie caught this strange sight. With a curious glint in her blue eyes, she hid in the dark shadows of the trees.
Who is that? she wondered, squinting to see clearer.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Chiron looked onto Marie, nothing hidden from his trained eyes. He stopped, and Autumn did as well. "Marie. I'd like you to come here," He said, motioning towards himself and Autumn. Her eyes widened, and she backed away, towards the Hestia Cabin. Chiron said, "It's okay," and waited for Marie.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Mad at being discovered, Marie came waltzing out, acting the perfect camper. She clasped her hands behind her back and stopped in front of them, with a little bounce on impact.
"I was just going for a run," she said innocently. "And I got curious. I've never seen her before." She looked Autumn up and down. Her first though was: Wow, she's pretty.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Autumn blushed at being evaluated. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" Chiron asked her encouragingly. She shot him a look, as if she was scared to talk to Marie. This girl looked exactly like the Hunter, Artemis, as Autumn had seen stopping at Olympus in and out. The same silver-blue eyes, steel cold gaze, and regal features. Artemis had been warm, and sweet to Autumn, but still, she wondered how her daughter would act.

"I'm Autumn," She mumbled. "Unc-claimed," She added hastily.

"Autumn will be staying with us, in Hestia's Cabin. The gods have made it evident she will not be Claimed anytime soon," Chiron said. Autumn flinched at the name Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 pm

The daughter of Artemis noticed Autumn's uncomfortable twinge. Smirking, she asked, "Bad experiences?" That was usually what she thought of when she saw people flinch at the Olympians' names.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Autumn nodded quickly. She didn't like being interviewed. Chiron shot her a sympathetic glance, and said, "Well, now, girls, I have a lot of work," a yawn escaped from his mouth, "To catch up on. I'll see you. . . in a few a-ah-hours," He stretched his arms, and trotted towards the Big House. Autumn looked petrified. Now she was alone, with the last person on Earth she wanted to be alone with. The daughter of Artemis, another ex-maiden.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 am

Marie put out her hand for a shake.
"Nice to meet you," she smiled. Then she noticed the frightened look on Autumn's face, and put her hand back down, sighing. She hated the shy campers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Autumn frowned, looking meaningfully at Marie. Her shyness appeared to be gone for the time being, and it was replaced with a look of sadness and disappointment. "You don't like me," She said, golden eyes piercing Marie's. "Because you think I'm shy."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

It was Marie's turn to be uncomfortable. Shuffling her feet, she mumbled, "Well. . It annoys me because nobody here is going to seriously hurt you unless they really know you. There isn't any reason to be shy." She looked up with a shrug, meeting Autumn's gold ones with her blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Autumn immediately looked away. "I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to do that. . . the feeling thing. Like satyrs? Empathy?" She swallowed, revealing way too much. No demigod had that ability. Hopefully, Marie would look past it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Unfortunately, Marie didn't.
"Who's your parent?" she asked, tilting her head, narrowing her eyes. The Huntress suddenly felt as though she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Autumn squeaked, "Ch-Chiron already told you I was unclaimed. I just. . . oh, it's nothing." She said hastily. "Well, good night, Miss H-Huntress!" She managed, looking at the threatening bow that was slung from Marie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Marie reached out to stop Autumn.
"I won't tell anybody," she promised, feeling like there was something bigger than shyness going on. "I swear it on the River Styx." Thunder crashed in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Autumn's eyes flashed dangerously. "No." She said firmly, in a voice that was not hers. Smiling feebly, Autumn didn't say another word. She hadn't realized Hestia had just spoken out of her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Frozen, Marie slowly moved her arm in a slightly jerking motion.
"Oh," she whispered. Her face flushed. "Sorry to invade your privacy."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Autumn looked a bit confused, but didn't pry. "Oh, okay. It's alright. . ." She said, exceedingly tired and dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Marie shook her head, not looking Autumn in the face.
"It's fine, I shouldn't have pushed." Honestly, these were just words she said. In reality, her mind was whirring at ten times its normal speed (which was already pretty fast).
That voice. . it was a goddess's, she reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Autumn looked down, uncomfortably. Marie was acting strange. She wondered if that's how all demigods here were. She certainly hoped not.
"Well. . . good bye, then," She said slowly, turning away from the hunter.

Last edited by Moon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

OoC: It's the wee hours of the morning. . .
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm

OOC; LOL WUT?!?!! ... yeah I feel stupid. Edit 8D
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Marie sighed deeply. She hoped she hadn't upset Autumn. There were good impressions, and there were bad ones. This had probably been a bad one.
"See ya," she waved miserably.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

They thought she didn't know. But Artemis had, ever since her little unfortunate incident that resulted in a child, kept tabs on Hestia. Athena was already popping babies out of her mind, so she wasn't going to give up her maidenhood anytime soon. Hestia, though, like these modern times often lead to, had broken her vows. And Artemis was going to bust her. Through interference with demigods.

And that's where the crowd gasps!

Because the gods weren't allowed to do that. The demigods had to figure things out themselves. But, Artemis always interacted with her Huntresses. And technically, her daughter was a Hunter.

"Marie," Whispered Artemis, in the form of a college age young woman. Even though she could change age, her features never did. She always had the same, dark brown braid laced with silver. The same piercing silver eyes that intimidated men from fifty feet away. The same few freckles on her pale face, and the same athletic, beautiful figure. She had her silver bow slung over her shoulder, and her arrows strapped to her back. She wore a simple, silver tunic down to her thighs. Most of the gods, when on Earth, appeared in American style clothes of their choice. Not Artemis. She was Ancient Greek, all the time, not just on Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Her daughter nearly jumped out of her skin. Making sure nobody was watching, Marie slipped over to where Artemis was. The girl was terrified; she figured she was in trouble for something.
"Yes, Lady?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Artemis smirked slightly at Marie's disposition. "Don't fret, you're not in trouble." Her expression turned stern, and she added, "Unless I catch you with that Aiden boy again, or whatever his name wa--is." Even the thought of that slimy Poseidon camper touching her daughter didn't phase her from her true goal. To give Hestia pain like she had, and still has. See, Artemis liked Hestia, she really did. But Hestia should not get off scotch free, and Artemis getting punished for the same thing. And the gods had no conscious. So, it didn't matter. "That girl, you just met?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hear You Like Hestia   I Hear You Like Hestia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hear You Like Hestia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplay :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins-
Jump to: