Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)

Go down 
+2
Moon
Rain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 pm

OoC: Welcome to HBH RP Site!! :3 We're glad you joined (or I am, anyways, as this has always been my second favorite series). We hope you enjoy the site that we worked almost a week on, or something like that. This is the beginning topic. You may arrive in your own special way (hehehe, speciaall), but don't make a scene. RP on, fellow campers! And obey the rules, please .3.

At the top of the hill, Chiron stood, his tail swishing back and forth. He was excited for this year, as they would have several new additions to the camp, and hopefully many more quests.

Marie stood beside him. She studied her bow, frowning at a small scratch on it.
It's not supposed to get marked, she thought angrily.

Both of them jumped when they heard a car driving maniacally down the road. It screeched to a halt, and two teenage boys stumbled out of the backseat. One was pale with dark hair, the other was tan with pale blonde hair.

Haimon felt like puking. The women who had driven the taxi had fought over their one eyeball the whole time, each one arguing the reason she needed it. He was lucky to have lived! He moaned his way to the trunk, popped it open, and pulled out his rather small suitcase.

Tyler fell over on the grass at the base of the hill; his head was still spinning from the trip. After a moment, the rays of sunshine filled up his strength, and he felt like he had before entering the taxi: not sick. Finally, he got to his feet. Once Haimon had moved out of the way, he grabbed his own [large] suitcase.

Together, they began the climb to greet Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 pm

It was way sunny today, too sunny. Ajax clambered up the hill, to see the Graeae Witches in a taxi. Without saying a word to them, he strut over to Marie, a pretty, short, pale girl holding a bow, and Chiron, a broad jawed centaur. "Wa-ha-ho! New campers today? That's just awesome, now isn't it?" Ajax gasped sarcastically, and Chiron shot him a sour-faced look.

"Ajax, back to the dining pavilion. I'm sure the dryads could use some help," He looked at the tall, muscled boy with a cold disapproval, but couldn't help feeling some affection for Ajax. Ajax rolled his eyes, and pretended to walk away, but lingered behind Marie and Chiron. The centaur didn't seem to mind, he actually looked slightly amused.

Chiron approached the two boys, a tall, lanky blonde, and a slightly shorter, angry looking ghost of a boy. "Welcome to Camp Half Blood. Might I have Marie here lead you to the Hestia Cabin where you can await dinner? You will be claimed soon, and won't have to live there after this. I assume the Graeae explained everything to you? Or your satyr?" Chiron looked at the boys warmly, and invitingly, like any good host would. "And where are my manners? I am Chiron, yes, mythical Chiron, and I, along with Mr. D [yes, he is Dionysus], run this fine establishment." As if on cue, a scraggly haired red head appeared next to Chiron. He was slightly out of shape, and looked genuinely bored. He held a goblet filled with Coca Cola in his hand.

"Coca-Cola? But aren't you the god of wine?" piped in a small voice, who had just, silently, walked up to the group. A grubby looking Satyr was next to her- he was wearing a t-shirt that said "Monkeys Rule". He had shaggy blonde hair with two goat-horns sticking out of it, and was walking on blonde goat legs. He wiped the bridge of his nose. "Miss Kayla Owell, sir. Found 'er in a boarding school for girls. Wasn't easy getting in, but 'managed."

"Good work, Champ. Go on and get yourself something to eat, you look tired," Chiron said, turning to Champ, who scampered off, looking satisfied.

"So it's true? No one was lying to me? He really is a Satyr, and you're really Chiron?" Chiron merely nodded, but it said many things.

"Marie, why don't you get these three accommodated, and Ajax, Dionysus, and I will wait here for the remaining demigods, old and new."

Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Marie immediately stopped studying her bow and smiled sweetly.
"Actually, Ajax should come with me," she said, tilting her head. "For one, he could really use the exercise, and for another, he tends to point out things other people missed. He could be useful."

Haimon nodded at Chiron.
"Yessir, everything has been explained to me," he told the centaur. Pulling out the handle on his suitcase, he glanced at Marie expectantly.

Tyler managed to make it to the top of the hill, but collapsed. Being the hostess she was, Marie ran over to help him up. He muttered a, "Thanks" without really looking at her. He grabbed his bag.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"You're not the boss of me," Ajax said defiantly, but followed Artemis's daughter nonetheless. He turned to the newcomers, casually throwing his arms around Kayla and Haimon. Kayla looked severely irritated by his idiocy and arrogance. "Well, me an' Marie are gonna' to give you losers the grand tour. What'aya think of that?" Ajax asked, not really caring. He removed his arms from the angry-looking demigods. He outstretched them, and said, as they reached the hill, "And this... is Camp Half Blood."

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) ?id=12593X700933&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Folympians%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fef%2FModule_300_char_camp.jpg&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fcamphalfblood.wikia

Kayla rushed over to Ajax, Marie, and Tyler, in awe. "Wow!" she exclaimed, looking around. "It's amazing! I'm going to get to stay here?" Ajax nodded, yawning, and rolling his eyes. He didn't know what she was gushing over, but he guessed he must have been this way when he first came here.

Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Danielle arrived in the quietest way she thought possible, walking. Her cloak surrounded her like the air around her did, encasing her in a potective feeling. And so it begins." she said softly, walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Marie was glad somebody was excited.
"Oh, you're gonna love it here," she bubbled. "We have this special protection that causes only the weather we want to come in, so basically we don't get rained or snowed on."
From behind her, Haimon growled.
"So basically, all we get is sunshine?" he muttered darkly. "Great."
Marie shook her head.
"It is overcast sometimes, since we can't stop the clouds."
Bringing up the rear, Tyler finally reached them.
"Wow," he breathed.
There were so many different places to see; his eyes were basically on overload. There was a forest, an array of cabins, a huge, normal-looking house, fields, what looked like a climbing wall spewing lava, and a volleyball court. Also, a small structure that looked like stables sat next to the fields, which Tyler now realized were growing strawberries. He could also see an archery range, and a forge.
This place has it all!
"Alright, let's get you to your cabin," Marie said, leading the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Disgust filled her mind as she looked around. All this sunlight, happiness, it was revolting. Well, thats what the look on her face said. Inside, Danielle was glad to be somewhere else, other than home where she lived under the guilt of murder. "Is there any DARK places here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 pm

May, Anderson, Orson, and Lalin all came running up at the same time, a satyr trying to keep up.

"Anderson!" The satyr called. "Why did your mom drop us off way back there?"

Anders kept going. "She's not my mom!" He called back.

May, Orson, Lalin, and Anderson came up to Chiron, with the satyr almost out of breath.

"What the HECK is going on?" Andy almost yelled in Chiron's face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

". . . you mean, you want darkness?" Asked a disembodied voice from behind Danielle. A strange giggle came from no where, and it whispered, "I can make. . . darkness. . ." Tendrils of black smoke surrounded Danielle, until a voice yelled, "Cassie, stop!"

The darkness spread away, and a pretty girl with black hair and violet eyes appeared there. She had a mischievous twinkle in her blue-purple eyes, and she was smiling slightly. A black haired boy, muscled, but not exceptionally tall, ran over to Danielle and the purple eyed girl. "Sorry, new-comer! Cassie likes to tease the new campers," He extended a hand. "I'm Andy, who're you?" He asked casually, smiling faintly. The girl, Cassandra, put her hand on his shoulder, and looking at Danielle.

"Sorry about that. As Andreas here said, I'm Cassandra. Daughter of Hecate, the witch-goddess." She said, as if there was nothing better than having the goddess of magic as your mother.

-

Chiron looked disapprovingly at the distressed Satyr. He sighed, "You were supposed to explain, Randall," He shrugged, as if weight had been lifted off his shoulders. His face became more gentle, and caring, as he looked down at the demigods. "You four, are demigods. I don't know from who yet, but we'll figure it out tonight. I'll explain everything at dinner, for those of you who haven't already learned of your Greek heritage."

-

Ajax quickly strode up to Marie, trying to take the lead. "This is where you three will stay with the demigods that arrived here tonight. You'll be claimed and sent to your cabins at dinner, so don't get too comfy in Hestia's cabin." He said.

Kayla looked intrigued, and said cheekily, "Well, thanks for explaining this, stupid, but Hestia," She turned to Tyler and Haimon, not caring if they already knew or not. "Was. . . Is, the Greek goddess of the hearth and the home." She grinned smugly at her own knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 pm

The little power display from the girl had amused Danielle, but she didn't really care for it. Danielle smirked, and didnt shake the boys hand. "I'm Danielle, daughter of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Glaring at Ajax, Marie turned to Kayla.
"Correct," she smiled. "We used to have newcomers go to the Hermes cabin, but once we started getting tons of demigods, that changed."

Haimon glanced around at the people with him.
"So I'm stuck in a cabin. . . with these people?" he wondered aloud, gaping in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Anders threw up his hands in mock defeat. "Thanks for the help"
"This place is amazing." May commented on the sunny setting.
"Absolutly gorgeous." Lalin added.
"Who made the climbing wall?" Orson asked Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Cassandra looked at Danielle questioningly. "You were claimed before you even came to camp?" She asked. Andreas had the same look of confuse on his face, but didn't seem to pay it much mind. He hadn't heard of it, but demigods probably could be claimed before then.

"And, Ares is my father, by the way," Andreas didn't carry the same pride in his voice that Cassandra did when he announced this, but he wasn't ashamed of his father. . . he just knew the reputation and stereotypes children of Ares got, and he hated being included in that.

-

Kayla pondered this. It did make much more sense to send them in Hestia's cabin--- she was the goddess of the home, what better place to stay then at home?

"Yep! You, Miss Know-It-All, and Sunshine will be sharing a Cabin until this evening. Make yourselves at home, and try not to wreck the place. Hestia is the goddess of housekeeping, you know." He smirked, and waltzed quickly away, laughing to himself. Kayla took a quick glance at the boys she would be sharing a Cabin with. . . She was outnumbered. Lovely.

-

Chiron nodded at the comments of the campers, and turned to Orson. Pointing at the wall, he said, "Hephaestus forged it, while Athena designed it. Only the best for their children, Athena said, after she gave Hephaestus the design." Chiron said. "Of course, that was thousands of years ago, in Greece. The climbing wall is extremely old--- it's moved with the camp, and the gods."

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Orson was awed. "Wow. To make something as grand as that. That would be fun!"
May pulled her shimmering hair into a long ponytail. "Your kidding Orson." She laughed, knowing Orson for his enthusiasm for building.
Lalin admired the plants she saw. Anders walked a short distance from his friends. He sulked in a small, non people inhabited area.

Last edited by Dew on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm

" They had no choice but to." Danielle said softly, answering Cassies question. "If they didn't tell me about him, and promise me a chance of scenery, i wouldn't be alive right now." Saying this, Danielle smirked, as if to show that it all didnt matter. "It was nice meeting you two, but I can't stay still for long, I have too much on my mind." With that, Danielle walked away from them, pulling her hood over her head at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Marie rolled her eyes.
"You'll have to excuse Ajax," she apologized to the new campers. "He's a son of Ares, and that comes with arrogance. Anyways, you'll hear a bell when it's time for dinner!" She smiled warmly, waved, and ran off.

Haimon was frozen, his eye twitching. He had to wait here, with these strangers, for at least 2 hours, as it was about mid-afternoon, until dinnertime. He hated strangers. Well, not hated, but always felt uncomfortably awkward around them.

Tyler sighed. He set his bag down; he didn't want to unpack, since he would be moving after dinner. So instead, he sat outside the cabin, on the ground. He lay down, rested his hands on his stomach, closed his eyes, and began to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 pm

(THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED UNTIL I CAN CLEAN IT. UNAPPROVED MEMBERS HAVE BEEN POSTING.)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

(YOU MAY CONTINUE RPing FROM WHERE THIS WAS LEFT OFF. IF YOU HAVE NOT JOIN THE TOPIC, FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

Please keep this in a posting order. Like this:

1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Rain, Moon, Dew, Mid, Rain, Moon, Dew, Mid, Sleepy, Rain, Moon, Dew, Mid, Sleepy, Rain, Moon, Dew, Mid, Sleepy, new person, etc.

We want to give everyone an equal chance of posting.

Also, please keep in mind that 3 sentences per person per character are required to be considered a decent post. One line is NOT enough.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Reuben was hurtled from the car before it sped away. He shakily got up, and started ascending the hill. He had only a small segment of the whole conversation with his mother that he remembered. He was to climb this hill, and all his questions were to be answered. His clothes were torn and he was slouching from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Suddenly rustling from the leaves could be heard to the right of the hill. Out stepped a lean beauty, her hair thick and wavy in brown locks that hung in ruffled layers. Her eyes twinkled their normal jade color, the big dipper hidden softly in her gaze. Her clothes, cutoff shorts from what was jeans befor her earlier encounter with a huge creature. Her arms were in a ready position locked and ready to fire a bow in a split second. Her eyes scanned the crowd and she narrowed her eyes. They didn't seem like that much of a threat, she pursed her pink lips that sat softly on her porcelain doll like face, free from pimples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

A tan, muscular girl stood at the bottom of the hill after her mother dropped her off. She sighed happily before climbing. At the top she found many people talking away. She looked at the camp in awe. Oh wow... was all she could think of. She could not believe her favourite subject was right in front of her eyes. I can't believe I'm a child of Zeus! The god of the sky and thunder himself! It's all true! she thought happily.

"Um...excuse me? I'm Caitlan. I'm a demi-god, or so I'm told." she introduced herself to the people. One of them stood out...a centaur like in the books about Chiron.

"Oh! I know you!" she pointed to the centaur," You're Chiron, like in the books at school!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Chiron looked at Orson expectantly. "Would you like to see the Armory before dinner?" He asked, expecting the answer to be a 'yes'. This boy had Hephaestus written all over him, and Chiron was normally right when he saw demigods. He looked over at the girl, Lilan, and guessed Apollo or Demeter. The boy, Anders, was obviously Ares, but he may be wrong. . . but he normally wasn't.

"Follow me," He said, but stopped abruptly.

-

Cassandra looked back at her, Andreas staring with her. After a moment, Andy announced, "Some people are just. . . so weird. Y'know?" He asked Cassie, shrugging. She nodded, and took Andreas's hand.

"Come on! Let's go see the new campers, there's bound to be some good ones. Maybe I'll get a sister, or two. It's pretty lonely in the Hecate Cabin. . ." She said, half-dragging the Son of Ares to the hill. Chiron was standing there, and he looked preoccupied.

"Hello, Cassie, Andreas,"' He gestured towards a few demigods standing near him: Orson, Lilan, and Anderson. "I was just about to show Orson here to the Armory." He didn't offer for them to join the group; he could tell that Cassandra was only interested in meeting the new demigods, and not the Armory.

"That's great, Chiron," Cassie said dryly. She inspected the new demigods from afar. "I'm Cassandra," She told them, as three more new demigods approached. Chiron rushed over to them, in several swift steps. He outstretched a large hand to Reuben. "Are you all right?" He asked, but by the look on his face, Reuben had no idea what the hell Chiron was. There were also two other girls standing there: A pretty, green eyed girl, and a strong looking girl to match. Chiron turned from Reuben, who he temporarily forgot, and said, "Yes, yes, I'm Chiron," He said swiftly, and then turned to Andreas and Cassandra.

"First day's always a little overwhelming," he whispered to them. "Take Lilan, Orson, Anders, May, this Caitlin, and this other girl to the Hestia Cabin for rest," He added. "explain to them what they are, and who we are, but briefly. I'll get this boy situated, and then send him down to Hestia's Cabin as well. Allow Ajax and Marie to leave the new demigods alone," Andreas was bewildered, not hearing a word Chiron had said, but Cassandra nodded swiftly. She motioned for the demigods to follow her and Andreas, and started towards the Hestia Cabin.

-

Kayla nodded. She laughed softly at Ajax, and entered the Hestia Cabin. It had a cozy room that greeted them, complete with a small kitchen, a wooden floor, a fireplace, three couches and two chairs (that looked exceptionally comfortable), and a white carpet in the middle of the floor near the fireplace.

Ajax said, "Be sure to stay here, there's a bathroom to your left, and stay out of the empty room. It's a just in case, for any demigod that doesn't get claimed and has to spend the night here." He said, and walked away, towards the Ares Cabin.

Kayla glared at Haimon. "Sorry for being a 'people'," She rolled her eyes, dropping her two suitcases next to a white couch, as she sat down, playing with her thumbs.

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Orson, May, Anders, and Lalin followed Cassandra and Andreas. "Armory?" Orson whispered quietly.
"Wow, this place is crazy." May commented on wall, and the armory.
"It has it all." Lalin added. Andy sulked in the back, not too happy about being dragged with no explanation to a insane asylum/camp.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Outside of the camp, the light tendrils coming down from the canopy seems to shift, fixating on something, or someone coming towards the camp. A blond girl walked out from the trees, a guitar case slung over her back, and a duffel bag in her hands. She seemed to dance in, to a silent beat. The mystery girl, who didn't utter a word to anyone, had sea green eyes, that beamed at the camp entrance. But she stopped there. She didn't know if she should go in or not. So instead of entering the marble arch, she looked up at the sky, thinking hard.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Danielle turned around to see them walk away and desided to follow. Its not like I have something to do anyways. the thought to herself, following. She soon caught up with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Other :: The Underworld-
Jump to: