Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)

Go down 
+2
Moon
Rain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Marie made her way back to the camp entrance, saw the new girl, and waved to her, speeding up to a jog.
"You here for camp?" she asked, smiling brightly. She could tell that this girl loved music; most likely a kid of Apollo's (shudder).

Haimon shot Kayla a look that was supposed to be angry, but it was a mix of that and amused.
"Hopefully we won't be here long, right?" he attempted a smile. He couldn't wait until dinner. "So, any ideas on who your parent is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Reuben made it to the top of the hill, tired. He went up to what looked like a man riding a horse. "Excuse me, can you tell me what happened and where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Emmeline stared at them, her grip was still tight on the bow and arrow. They looked normal, and some looked as confused as her. "What? Are you kidding me? I just get here and you tell me to go sleep in a cabin? How do I know I can trust you? I-I-I don't believe this is real, this is probably a cruel joke from my father." She said in a shakey voice backing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

A slender girl of almost average height and sleek black hair carefully made her way through the trees at the bottom of the hill. She had a silver bow that seemed to glow like the moon in her right hand. A quiver of arrows the same color as the bow was strapped to her back over her worn out hoodie. People at the boundary? she asked herself. She slowly stood up and made her way up the hill and through the protective shield of the camp. Everyone was already walking away, so she quietly followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Caitlan followed along happily. She already knew her father, but she knew that she had to wait and be claimed.

"I...kinda already know who my parent is..." she said as they led her to the Hestia Cabin," my mother told me...my father is Zeus...but I'm guessing you want me to stay in the Hestia cabin until I'm claimed right?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Abellona looked up, Marie suddenly in front of her. She dropped the piece of hair she'd been playing with. Her sea green eyes looked up. "Oh, yes. I'm here, for this." The girl said, looking at the camp entrance. "Horrid isn't it, to think that you knew someone, and then they betray you? I like to call those people two faced."

Somewhere down the street, a boy stumbled out of a cab, his face grave. A plump woman stepped out behind him, and threw him his black back pack. "Get a move on!" She hissed, then jumped back in the cab. Asher ran a frustrated hand through his golden hair, and spotted Marie, who look experienced. His golden eyes looked bright despite the horrid situation he had been placed in. "Hello, could you please tell me that I'm not to late for registration?" He asked, looked at the pale girl in front of him, and then passing a glance to Abellona.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

[ SKIP TIME TO GET DONE WITH THIS STUPID TOPIC ]

The unclaimed demigods were all standing, in the order Chiron had told them to.

Haimon, Tyler, Kayla, May, Orson, Lalin, Reuben, Emmeline, Caitlan, Anders, and Abellona.

The Tables were set up exactly like the Cabins, and the Claimed demigods sat their, not daring to talk. This was a sacred day for all of them; a day when many gods had joined their presence at once. And now it was time again.

"Lalin, please step forward," said the centaur, bowing his head respectfully towards her. She did so. A vine wrapped around her ankle, at the floor. Everyone had stopped paying attention to her, and looked at it. The vine spread up, around the girl, and coiled around her like a snake. It sprouted white and pink flowers, as it wrapped around her neck. A light breeze began to blow, and the vines dispersed into small leaves and flowers, that blew away in the wind, slowly. The wind sped up, and an acorn flew in Lalin's palms, waiting to be planted in the forest.

"Demeter," Chiron said promptly, gesturing towards teh Demeter table. "Sit, Demigod Daughter of Demeter," He nodded.

"Tyler. May. Abellona," He said, seeing their uncanny sibling resemblance. "Step forward, all three," He nodded once more.

In the dark of the evvening, the sun peeked out from the clouds. It shone, in three rays, on each of the demigods. A harp appeared in May's arms, a quill and parchment in Tyler's, and a flute in Abellona's. Both instruments had the word "Light" inscribed on them, and the parchment had, in black ink, written, "Light" as well. Chiron nodded slowly. "Apollo," He said as they sat. He had expected it from the start.

"Emmeline, you are next," He announced. Interesting; he hadn't an idea where this girl would go.

The night seemed to darken. . . A lion, with a long, silver mane, approached the Dining Pavilion. It was docile and timid, but stepped majestically on. It had shiny, golden eyes, that glowed in the darkness. There were gasps and cries, but no one moved, except to cover their mouth with their hands. The lion, walked straight towards Emmeline, and looked up at her. For a moment, but only she could see it, it turned into the figure of a tall, robed, African man, from thousands of years ago. He smiled at her. One of Circe's victims from long ago. The lion reappeared, and pressed it's paw to her chest. It vanished.

"Circe," Chiron said, a little shaken but completely unphased. He had seen the African man as well, but only Emmeline and he had.

"Kayla, you next," he said immediately after Emmeline had sat down.

It was quick. The moment she walked up, she had sat back down. An owl had dropped an old book in her hands, and flown away. It was titled "Greek Mythology: A Story of the Gods."

Chiron nodded. No surprise there: She was sitting at the Athena table. Next up, was, "Haimon," Chiron called, allowing him to step forward. A snowflake touched his cheek gently. It melted away, and the water was replaced by a flower. The flower blew off his face, and became an Autumn leaf, that eventually was consumed by fire before it hit the ground.

"Persephone?" Chiron asked, visibly surprised. He motioned for him to sit.

After that was Reuben, who, once he stepped foward, fell asleep, and woke up on a mound of wool, lying next to the Hypnos Table. The other was Caitlan, the only one to be claimed by the god of thunder, who had struck her with lightning, and she had not fallen. The seemedly last one was Orson, who had received a Hephaestus hammer, after being singed by a fiery blast. As the feast began, there was still someone standing, waiting eagerly to be claimed. Anders? He wasn't claimed? Chiron had walked to him, and explained that he had to sit at the Hestia table. It would all be sorted out in the morning.

-

A flash of moonlight appeared, next to the slender girl. Artemis was beneath a shiny, silvery cloak, and whispered to her Huntress; "You have served me faithfully. . . And now, I must ask of you, my daughter. . . To watch over my true daughter, Marie. Chiron will accept you. Sleep in the Artemis Cabin, and guard Marie with your very immortal life. Do you understand these terms?" And without another word, Artemis evaporated in the moon's shimmer.

[ END BEGINNING TOPIC ]
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)   The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Post here once you've been approved)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Other :: The Underworld-
Jump to: