Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Feath's Creations :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Feath's Creations :D Empty
PostSubject: Feath's Creations :D   Feath's Creations :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Abellona Melody Crooks

Daughter of Apollo

Feath's Creations :D Abello11

Full Name -
Abellona Melody Crooks

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
December 29, 1996

Godly Parent -

Apollo

Abilities -
Bella can sing, play instruments, dance, and write songs perfectly. When she sings, things happen, like her voice magnifies, and sends out giant sound waves, or she can put someone to sleep by merely humming a verse. She can also play instruments to the same power. And when she dances, it puts people in a trance, as long as shes dancing. Can absorb light, and then project it later on. This power doesn't work if you have no light stored up.

Personality -
Hi, I'm Abellona. Do you know what Abellona means? It means Apollo is the Sun God. My mother let my father name me. See, I just love to sing. Anything to do with music. I love to go with the flow. Like going along with the melody of a song. I love it so much. I cant ever get enough of music. I'm very out going. If you ask me, I'd do it. I love to help people too. I guess you could say I'm a bubbly person. I'm always playing my guitar, or singing, or humming. But watch out. If you get to close, you might get hurt. So, even though I'm such a social butterfly, I don't get very close to people.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Abellona has hair like rays of the sun, golden. Shes got tannish skin, with the slightest dotting of freckles on her ski-slope nose. She pretty, but not in a super model way, but in the way you'd think of your best friend, (If they were a girl.) She has sea-green eyes, that drift to blue or green sometimes.

Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Hair Color:blond
Eye Color: sea green
Distinguishing Features:She has the slightest freckles across her nose, and a musical note shaped birthmark on her collar bone. She LOVES bows also :3

-

History

Family -
Mother- Josephine Crooks

History -
Every since Abellona was little, she was considered special. She was always home schooled. Her mother told her it was a dangerous world, with dangerous people. She was never allowed a musical instrument. Her mother said that they were a waste of time. Bella took no note to the fact that her mother cut her off from the world. Her mother worked at a designing company, in Alabama. Abellona always wished her mother would let her go past their land, into town. No one knew Bella existed. It crushed her. On her fourteenth birthday she decided enough was enough, and demanded her mother take her hiking. Her mother agreed without hesitation, and dumped Bella at HBH. Her mother told her that she would be safe here, and so she was. She hasn't seen from her mother since, and knows nothing of HBH... Abellona doesn't really trust, since shes not been around people a lot. She'll only let you call her Bella if she trusts you.

-

Feather

SkyeEstaAshwood

Daughter of Demeter

Feath's Creations :D Red10

The Basics

Full Name -
Skye Esta Ashwood

Age -

Gender -
female

Birthdate -
March 20, 1997 (Earth Day :D)

Godly Parent -
Demeter

Abilities -
Skye is a gifted girl. It isn't a shocker that she can talk to animals, seeing as her mother is the God of the Wild. The satyr are her friends, and she can transform into different animals. Most people see her as a hippie, but she's just a free spirit. She loves to be outside.

Personaility -
Skye is different. Really. One moment she a bubbly butterfly, and the next shes a vicious lion. The girl is sweet to all who respect the Wild, so naturally, she's friends with all the satyr and nymphs. She loves to be outside, and will do anything for an open field of wild flowers. Skye is as free as the wind. One minute she's blowing to the left and one minute she's blowing to the right. You can't ignore her. Her fiery red hair is as bright as the moon at night. She basically radiates nature, and will attract animals all the time.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Imagine a girl, with hair that looked like flames. Long curly flames that danced at her waist. Her green eyes are mossier that a rock in the middle of a Temperate Forest. If you can imagine this girl completely, then you know what Skye looks like. She has long, tree limb legs, and arms that are graceful. Her pale skin seems to be out of place, until you see her at night, and she looks like she belongs perfectly with the moon in the woods. If you wouldn't know better, her face looks a bit like a fox, but in a pretty way.

Height: 4"7
Weight: 105
Hair Color:Fiery Red
Eye Color: Mossy Green
Distinguishing Features:She has the slightest brown freckles across her nose. And pointy canines.

-

History

Family -
Mother- Melony Leigh Ashwood

History -
Ever since Skye was a little girl, she'd always love to sit in her back yard and watch the stars. She'd always get lost in the woods, but could seem to find her way back to her house in a snitch. To prevent her from actually getting lost one day, her mother moved her to the City. New York was a horrible place. The closes to the Wilderness that Skye could get was Central Park. People whispered about her, and how they'd seen her "worshiping" the moon at night, or "witching" herself to keep her pale skin, and red hair. They were all wrong, and Skye knew this, but she couldn't help but feel out of place. Soon the monsters found her. Her mother had to do something to get her out of their range, so she sent her to Camp Half Blood.

-

Feathurrrr :D

[/center]
Back to top Go down

Feath's Creations :D
Page 1 of 1