Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  Empty
PostSubject: Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)    Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Tali Katrina Thompson

Daughter of Zeus

Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  Cute2010

The Basics

Full Name:
Tali Katrina Samson

15 years

Birthdate:
April 16th

Godly Parent:
Zeus, the god of the Sky and Storms, and Ruler of the Gods

Abilities
Tali has the ability to summon storms at will, but not often. She can also give people electric shocks, like static electricity, though it seems to be much larger in volume of the shock. Tali can also summon lightning storms, but very, very rarely, like, only if she is either really angry or scared.

Personality
Tali has a kind of vibe that makes the day seem brighter to most people, and is very hyper and bouncy. She seems happy all the time, and is a total optimist. She is caring, and always seems to be able to cheer people up.

But, Tali also has a dark, depressed, and/or angry side, which doesn`t show very often. She becomes very sullen and removed, keeping to herself. Thus is normally when her powers come into full concentration, and she can summon lightning.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Tali is a tall slim girl with deeply tanned skin, bright green eyes, and dark brown hair that reaches to about halfway between her shoulders and the small of her back. She normally wears a green t-shirt that matches her eyes, yellow shorts, and sandals. Her hair is normally done up in a ponytail, and she carries a light blue messenger`s bag around with her all the time.

Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color:Dark brown
Eye Color: Bright, vibrant green
Distinguishing Features:Tali is tall and slim, and is deeply tanned, which comes from living in California for most of her life. Her green eyes stand out from her face, and is how most of her friends find her in a crowd, actually.

-

History

Family:
Mother-Jenifer Kylie Thompson

History -
tali was born and raised in Quebec with her sister Caitlan, when her mother decided to move to New York. People always asked her and her where their accents came from and she had to explain every time. Soon enough after being in New York for a year, Caitlan and Tali grew out of thier accents and they weren`t as noticable. After this, Caitlan became depressed, and tried suicide twice. Tali was very worried about her sister, and this caud=sed her pwers to show more often at school when sshe and caitlan were teased. Her mother was also very worried about this so she decided to tell the girls the truth about their father.

Caitlan, who was interested about Greek mythology, was so surprised by this event, she snapped out of her depression and asked her mother so many questions. Tali was happy her sister was back, and began asking questions too. Jenifer answered every single one before telling them that they would have to go to Camp Half-Blood. Caitlan and Tali agreed immediately and promised they would visit. They left for Camp Half-Blood, now knowing they would be with people like them, who would understand them and even accept them.

-

Cherry~Fire

Jillian Alice Cherry

Daughter of Apollo

Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  Jillia10

The Basics

Full Name:
Jillian Alice Cherry

Gender;
Female

Birthdate:
February 17th

Godly Parent:
Apollo, God of the Sun

Abilities:
Jillian is amazing with a bow and arrows, and can hit a target dead on from at ten metres at most, but she prefers not to show off. She can bend rays of sunlight at will, but is not very good at poems.(or attracting guys X3) When she`s REALLY angry, she can cause solar flares around her, making her body blindingly bright and heats up the air around her.

Personaility:
Jillian is sunny and nice, and always finds a way to cheer people up. She can be a little crazy at times, but tries not to. She loves music, and always carries around a jet black MP3(Yeah, that`s right, none of your flipping Ipods, an MP3, people.). She has a few crushes, but she`s too scared to go for it, even though she knows one of them like her back. The other one she hasn`t seen in 8 years.

Like every person, Jillian has an angry streak, which is normally when her solar flare episodes occur. She can get really angry, and during those times is usually reduced to tears after. She normally ends up throwing things, and tires to pick fights with her tormentors.

-

Appearance

General Looks
Jillian has long brownish blonde hair that reaches just down past her shoulders, pure ocean blue eyes, and pale skin with TONS of freckles. she normally wears blue jeans, a faded pink baseball cap, black running shoes, and a yellowish orange long sleeve shirt.

Height: 4'2
Weight: 80 lbs.
Hair Color:Blondish brown
Eye Color: Pure blue
Distinguishing Features:Jillian is short and very slim. Her hair is normally kept up in a ponytail that sits near the back of her head, near the top.

-

History

Family:
Mother:Beth Cherry
Stepdad:Neil Cherry

History -
Jillian lived in Toronto with her mother and her stepfather(although she thought he was her real dad back then)until she turned 6. The day after her 6th birthday, her mother told her that they were going to move to New York. Jillian hated the city, and spent her school days milliang around the playground wishing for anywhere without fences. She was teased and bullied all the time.

One day, one of the bullies decided to do his worst, and he hit her, calling her a friendless sissy. Jillian exploded, and her worst solar flare episode ever started. She blasted the kid with light, and he fell to the ground, blinded. Jillian`s flare went out, and she then proceeded to punching him hard in the face. By the time the teachers got to them, the bully was a total mess. Jillian was astounded that she had done that, and then Beth told her that her real father was Apollo, and that there was a place for her that she could go to learn about him and his world. The next day, they took her to Camp Half-Blood, and she stayed there as a year round camper, only visiting her parents for one week in the summer.

-

Cherry~Fire :D

Last edited by Fire/Cherry on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)    Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Omg...I get a sister? Sorry to post but if you want, I can help fix this up...I'll just pm you it and you can fill in the info...If you want, you could be my long lost twin sis...I'm also a daughter of Zeus...only one for now so just pm me if you want. Again sorry Moon and Rain for posting...
Back to top Go down
Fire/Cherry

Fire/Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)    Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi, Twi!! Um, I accidentally hit the Send Button, not the Preview Button, like I meant to. Maybe, sure!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.catsoftheisland.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)    Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry`s Creations (Yeah, that`s right, it`s Cherry!! :D)
Page 1 of 1