Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Aaron paced, wondering. He had been dying to talk to Marie for a while, they hadn't talked to each other for some time. He thought of possible conversation routes, answers, and gathering his courage, knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Coming up behind him, Marie poked him in the back with her bow. She had been out in the woods all day, trying to practice on monsters. Her ponytail was now a mess, from both the wind and tree branches, and her face and hands were smudged with dirt.
"Hey," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Aaron jumped, whirling. "Gods, Marie, don't scare me like that." He sighed. "Where did you go?" He asked, tone now much more cheerful. He hoped she hadn't taken offense at his first comment.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm

"Just. . practicing," Marie muttered. Her cheeks turn slightly red, as though it were embarassing to have been even considering wasting a perfectly good day on shooting arrows. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

It was his turn to turn slightly pink. "I was actually about to ask you if you wanted to go hunting. " He said sheepishly. Gods, he was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Marie shrugged.
"Meet me out at the base of Zeus's Fist," she told Aaron. "I've gotta shake my bodyguard." She rolled her eyes, then slipped past him and into the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm

He looked at her quizzically. Remembering the shining silver person that had entered the camp the other day, he moaned. Can't her mom trust her? Well, i guess she's in good reason, but still... He thought, annoyed, to himself. Then he ran off to Zeus's fist."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 pm

*A WHILE LATER*

Slipping through the trees as though she were a shadow, Marie climbed the small hill. She saw Aaron through the trees, and stepped out into the sunlight.
"It's really quiet out here," she commented, looking out over the trees, barely able to see the Big House over the tops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

He nodded, wondering how to start the conversation he planned out. Suddenly he saw an idea the same time a giant scorpion crept up behind Marie. He leapt over her, stabbing it in the head, turning it to dust instantly. He looked at her, panting slightly. He would have to wait, but he knew how to start it... if the monsters were on his side.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Marie looked a little frightened. It was at both the sudden attack, and at the look in Aaron's eyes.
"Are you okay?" she asked him. She kept her eyes peeled at the same time for other attackers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

He needed another monster, one Marie could kill, then one together. He heard a roar distantly, and yelps of hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 am

Hearing the monster, Marie started looking both confused and excited. She drew her bow, pulled an arrow, and got prepared.
"What do you think that roar was?" she asked Aaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm

"I've seen hydras before." He said flatly. "That's not far off... But there wouldn't be any hydras... A dragon, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Marie looked at him in an Are-you-serious? kind of way.
"Be realistic," she started, beginning a lecture, but right then she heard heavy footsteps near to where they were. She motioned for Aaron to get behind a tree, and began slowly moving through the trees, drawing an arrow as she went. Half a second later, there was a shrill shriek as a hellhound dissipated. Marie went to retrieve her silver arrow from the pile of dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm

He was right next to her, realizing he hadn't seen the hellhound. He turned back to her. "We would make a great team." He commented casually.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

A raised eyebrow.
"You think so?" Marie asked Aaron, brushing some loose hair from her face. "I'm not really that good, more at tracking than the actual hunting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm

He shrugged. "I'm certain." He insisted, hoping she would go along willingly and her bodyguard wouldn't suddenly appear and brutally murder him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 am

"Well, we might as well get rid of the other monsters," she agreed. Marie glanced over at his sword. "That might not do anything good, if we're hunting them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

He grumbled, reluctantly pulling out his bow. He did have one on him all the time, one that shrank to an ice cube like thing, but didn't melt. The arrows naturally appeared, made of water or ice. He very rarely used his bow, but on certain occasions he did. If he tried for long enough, he could get a bulls-eye, but the targeting takes him about fifteen or so seconds, less if he is lucky. The bow itself is ice, but not cold, and it doesn't melt. It is also very flexible, surprisingly, allowing him to shoot arrows without fear of breakage.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Marie looked in amusement at his strange weapon. It was not the strangest she had seen, no, but still weird.
"So, what was it you had wanted to talk to me about?" As she asked Aaron this, she began leading the way through the forest. She kept checking trees, examining the ground, following the hellhound's path to them backwards, finding out where it had come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

"Erm... About Tyler. He seems to... Stalk you... Are you together?" He asked anxiously. He held his bow high; he was okay at tracking, but he was positive Marie was much better.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Marie stopped dead in her tracks and became quite rigid. She glared straight ahead, which happened to be at a tree, so intensely that the dryad inside of it peeked out and looked worried.
"Hades. No." Turning to look at Aaron, she added, "We don't 'hang out' with each other, or 'spend time' together. All he does is follows me around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 pm

He breathed a slight sigh of relief. "So you're free? Not anyone's... Girlfriend?" He asked Marie, then glanced ahead at the Dryad.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

That was weird. . Marie thought. She glanced at Aaron quizzically, then in a cautious tone told him, "Of course not. Mother. . Mother would never allow it." She stared at her feet now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:32 pm

He nodded awkwardly. "I guess we should just finish up here then." He murmured softly, walking next to her instead of behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next