Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"Right." The Huntress stated it with a finality, as though there conversation should not go back to that. As they wandered silently through the forest, she wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend. There had always been kids at school who were dating, although it was more like being all over each other and using the other for kissing, but still. It had seemed like something special, when she saw in movies, that relationship a boy and girl had.
But Mother, Artemis's daughter thought, slightly angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

"Here." Aaron said quietly. They came to a large chasm with a very young, maybe hatchling dragon being attacked by hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Marie let out a small gasp.
"What could they want with it?" she wondered out loud. She didn't hesitate to ready her weapon, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 pm

He saw dead deer and he'll hounds eating it, and he grimaced. "The dragon is likely Paleas's only child. We need to save it." he drew an arrow and in a few seconds had a hellhound dead, and the rest glaring.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Drawing arrows, Marie began firing at the hellhounds. For some reason, though, she kept missing. They were near misses, too, frustrating and distracting her further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 pm

He got another, but picking up the baby, the pack ran off. "Come on!" He hissed, bridging the chasm with an ice bridge.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

The look in her eyes was wild. She was worried about crossing, afraid she would fall, and secretly not trusting the ice.
"Are you sure that will. . hold us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Would I let you fall?" He ran across to the other side, the bridge let out hardly a creak.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 am

Still looking rather skeptical, Marie began edging across the bridge. As she did, the hellhounds had looked back and realized that there wasn't much danger. They began coming back down the hill, racing towards the scared Hunter on the ice bridge. The only thought in their minds was, Dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Suddenly the ice bridge wrapped her in a cocoon and shot her to Aaron, then realeased her. "Sorry if that was a tad bit scary, but look. " He pointed to the hellhounds running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

The Huntress looked genuinely scared now.
"How did they get into camp?" she wondered, shaking her head. The only way monsters could get in was if somebody invited them, but who would invite them? The darkest person she had seen at camp was probably that one kid, Anderson, she thinked his name was. Still, he was new, he couldn't already have a reason to let them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 pm

"Dunno, but they have to die. Peleus's child must be saved." He growled, and ice shot through the ground, spearing two of the hellhounds to dust. Peleus's hatchling was cowering by a much more monstrous version of a hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Suddenly, from seemingly nowhere, golden arrows flew through the air and disintegrated the hellhound looming over the dragon. Out of the shadows stepped Tyler, a grim look on his face.

"Where did these monsters come from?" he asked, ignoring Aaron and asking Marie. She shook her head in confusion. She answered his question with another question.
"How'd you find us?"
Glaring at Aaron, as though it were his fault in some way or another, Tyler told her, "I was. . taking a walk."
It was Marie's turn to shoot daggers.
"In other words, you followed me out here," she shot at him angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 pm

"Tsk tsk Tyler, not nice to stalk people. " He teased lightly. He quickly bounded down the trail, scooped up the hatchling, and returned to the group. A few more hellhounds raced at him, but he quickly shot them away with a wave which left him tired, but destroyed the remainder.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Still staring at Tyler darkly through narrowed eyes, Marie folded her arms. As a Huntress, her bow magically disappeared until she needed it again.
"I still don't know what you wanted," she whispered in Aaron's ear as she stalked past him, leading the way out of the forest.
Trying to keep up with her, Tyler patted Aaron on the back. He had obviously gotten the wrong message about what had happened there.
"Tough luck, bro," he winked. The son of Apollo then jogged up to Marie. In her anger, her skin began glowing, as though it was the surface of the moon itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Aaron looked quizzically at Tyler. "What do you mean?" He asked, clearly confused. Tough luck? What is he talking about?... He wondered aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:52 pm

They reached the edge of the forest, Tyler still trying to talk to Marie. She whirled to face him, and snapped, "Keep bothering me, and I will return to my mother." She choked out the last bit, but she was serious. The girl with blue eyes glowered at Tyler until he seemed to cower, as though he was being punished by the goddess of the moon herself.
"Alright, I'll go," he apologized. Glancing at Aaron, he smirked. She's still mine, he mouthed before walking away self-assuredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Aaron ran over to her. "He's insane." He said simply. "He told me, 'tough luck'. What in the name of Zeus is he talking about? Oh, and please don't leave. That would suck."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

She hurriedly wiped her eyes.
"I don't think I could if I wanted to," she tried laughing. Marie turned to Aaron. "So. What are we going to do with this dragon?" She was trying to change the topic, distract him from seeing her so sensitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Aaron opened his mouth to answer, but suddenly, Peleus dropped out of the sky and roared at Aaron, who swiftly set the child on the ground. The dragon scampered to the larger one and climbed onto it's back, and they were gone again. Aaron grinned. "That answer you're question?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Marie didn't even blink. She shrugged in reply. Her arms were still folded, and she just stared straight forward.
"I wish it were nighttime," she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm

He shrugged. "Only have to wait a few hours. " He laughed. Then he turned a bit more serious. "So, like i said before the hellhounds.. You have no attachments to anyone?"

(Is Tyler already gone? I figured he'd like, try to burn Aaron or something ._. )
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 pm

OoC: Yeah, Marie just chewed him out. :P

"Nobody except my mother," Marie whispered. She stared at her feet, thinking about everything that could be coming. You could never predict these things, unless you were the Oracle, and there was no way that she would ever do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm

He looked down at the dirt too, almost scraping his feet in the dirt. "You probably already know this, but I like you Marie, more than friends. I know your Mom wouldn't like it, but i'd love to be more than friends with you. " He whispered, putting a hand under her chin, making her look up so he could make eye contact, wondrous, electric blue eyes meeting just as sharp blue eyes.

Last edited by Swufty on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:24 pm

She felt her heartbeat pick up. Her face turned red, and she stared into his eyes.
"A-are you asking me out?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)   Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking (Marie, Tyler and Aaron ONLY)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next