Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Seeing the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Lalin wandered in the forest, observing the large trees, the flowers, feeling the grass and leafs and needles beneath her feet. She felt the soft breeze blow her hair, and listened to the trees have conversations, without eavesdropping. She leaned down and picked up a small leaf. She felt the softness of the leaf, and located the plant not far away. She approached a tree. "Is it alright if I climb?" She asked, knowing that she would probably need permission before climbing the dryads home.

OOC: First person to join is in. The trees aren't really talking, she just hears the rustling leaves as whispers. Even if she listened close enough, she would not hear words, unless it was a dryad talking to another dryad, or a camper.

Last edited by Dew on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Lily was walking around, listening the the whistle of the trees as well. Her face serene, her thoughts clear like a lake, she was basically meditating.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Lalin waited for an answer from the tree. None came. She walked away and wandered farther into the forest.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Lily noted the footsteps nearby and filed them away, examining them for who they were. She analyzed the softness, the pace, everything, and came to the conclusion of Lalin. She bounced up and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Lalin felt a presence nearby, and turned to see Lily standing not too far away. "Um...hello.." She said, unsure what to do when someone quietly comes up to you like that.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hello. " She greeted simply, settling by a bush into meditative position, but with her eyes open. "I'm Lily, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"I'm Lalin." She said, sitting down to think in a group of soft bushes. She looked at the girl curiously, she was in the same cabin as her, yet, she had never learned her name.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Lily nodded, face becoming serene again. A single silver leaf fluttered past her peaceful face... silver?
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Lalin looked up from her thinking to see Lily looking confused. She hurried over to observe the leaf. "I've never seen a silver leaf."
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"Oh, that was a gift from Demeter a long time ago, and i planted it in the forest." She said, voice like wind chimes. Jumping to her feet, she walked to the tree, which in comparison, was a sapling, but still as tall as Lily.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Lalin looked at the small tree. "A gift from Demeter? That's cool."
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:17 pm

She nodded, stroking the leaves. Another single one came loose, flowing into her hand, and dissolving to silver dust. Flowers were blooming on the tree, and touching one, it instantly opened to reveal a golden flower. The flower petals were golden, and the inside was a bright crimson red.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Lalin looked at the flower. It was beautiful. Amazing. Something Demeter would do.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

She grinned at her astounded expression. "The dryad is just as beautiful... and young." As if on cue, a small dryad emerged from the tree. She was absolutely astonishing. Her dress was bunch of golden petals, but they shimmered, flashing from golden petals to silver petals to crimson petals and back to golden petals whenever she moved.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Lalin was amazed. "Wow, Demeter sort of out did herself on this one." She commented on the beauty.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm

She grinned. The dryad said in a melodious voice, "Hello, my name is Sleer, but everyone calls me Silver. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Lalin nodded. "What a beautiful tree you have." Lalin complimented.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm

She twirled. "Thank you!" She laughed with her flute like voice. She plucked a single flower and placed it in Lalin's hair, making her yet more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:03 pm

"Thank you." Lalin said. She could almost see the flower glowing. It seemed like it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Forest   Seeing the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Forest
Page 1 of 1