Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Walking the forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Orson walked around the forest. He looked around the place. It was thin at the front, but he could tell it got thicker the farther back you went. He didn't really know what to do. He didn't feel like making things, which was strange for him.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Caitlan who had decided to talk a walk in the forest, spotted Orson also in the forest. She snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Orson turned around. "Oh, hi." He said, smiling. "How are you?" He asked.

OOC: 3 sentences min.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

OOC: Gotcha ;)

IC: "Hi Orson, how are you?" she asked. She was also wondering why he was out here all alone. That's strange...I didn't think anyone would be out here... she thought. It was getting close to dinner and she wasn't hungry, so Caitlan wanted to play around with the clouds a bit, hoping she wouldn't be missed at dinner.

OOC: Let's just say it was close to dinner okay?
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

"I asked you first." He said, teasing. "I'm good."
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"Oh sorry...I was thinking...I'm good, so anyway," she started,"why are you out here? It's almost dinner." she asked. She already had what she was going to say planned out, since her mind was very organized, but that didn't affect how organized she was with objects.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:14 pm

"I didn't feel like building, for some reason. I came out here 'cause I've never really seen the place." Orson said. He didn't really care about dinner. He could last.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 pm

"Oh, that's strange...Well do you want to go for a walk with me? I was going to practice my special ability, and maybe I can show you." she said. She hoped that the friendship lasted, because she would be very lonely without it. Maybe I will survive in this camp... she thought hopefully. She smiled at Orson.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Orson smiled back. "Sure. What is your 'special ability'" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'll show you..." she whispered and beckoned him to follow her deeper into the forest. Above the trees, Caitlan could see the sky getting darker and darker, and soon she entered a clearing.

"Okay so you see how that cloud is blocking the moon from shining down in this clearing?" she asked pointing to a large soft cloud.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Orson nodded, observing the glowing orb that hid behind the clouds. The wind blew the clouds, but really slowly. The sky was getting darker, and he was sure everyone wondered where they were, maybe, judging the fact they were both two of the most shy demigods.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

"Okay watch this..." she murmured. Caitlan put all her thought into willing the cloud to disappear. Eventually, after about half a second the cloud began to disappear and the moon shone brightly down upon the clearing. She smiled and let out a successful laugh.

"Now the cloud is gone! Poof!" she laughed. Caitlan sat down, enjoying the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Orson smiled. "Wow. The moons big tonight." He sat down next to her. "That was awesome."
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"Thanks!" she smiled. She looked up and noticed the moon was a little bigger than normal.

"Heh...It's kind of funny you know...that all of this really exists...what would you do if it was all a dream?" she asked, turning her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Orson shrugged. "I don't know." He looked up at the moon, then smiled at her. "But it's the best dream ever."
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

"I agree." she said, all the while, smiling. This is a great day... she thought happily. Another cloud got in the way but quickly enough, Caitlan made it disappear.

"You know...if it was a rainy day, you would probably want to be around me." she said randomly. Her ability was getting better by the day which she was happy about. She looked at Orson, who she knew now that he would be her best friend. She smiled at the thought of finally being with friends.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Orson laughed. "That could be a good idea, since I'm kind of the son of the god of fire." Orson smiled.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Caitlan sighed contently as she smiled at Orson. It's so strange...I've never become someone's best friend in a day...that must be a good sign. she looked up at the starry sky. Thank you Zeus... she thought peacefully. She also thanked the other gods, but kept the most thoughtful thanks for Zeus and Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 am

The night started getting cold. "I'll be right back." Orson walked through the forest, and made a point of picking sticks off the ground, so the dryads didn't get mad. He came back, set them down, and lit a fire.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

"Thanks, it was getting kind of cold." she whispered and put her hands close to the fire.

"You know, I've never really had a friend who became my friend in one day. It's a bit funny at how much alike we are." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm

"It is kind of strange." Orson agreed. "I don't have many friends, and usually it takes days, weeks, and even months, before I start to call them friends."
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Caitlan smiled and looked back up at the sky. The stars were brighter than before, so she knew it was getting late. The moon was the brightest thing in the sky, making everything glow a soft silver.

"It's getting really late...I think we should head back." she suggested as she stood up. Caitlan looked down at Orson and held out a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Orson grabbed her hand and pulled himself up with her help. "Yeah." He agreed.
Back to top Go down

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Caitlan smiled at looked down at their hands. She quickly pulled away, looked back up and walked back to the cabins quietly. That was akward... she thought.

OOC: XD Lol, she don't like contact...
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC: XD

IC: Orson found he was turning deeply red. He walked back to his cabin. He tought, he couldn't get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the forest   Walking the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next