Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Ooc: Oh, uh maybe she did:O

She stared at him with wide eyes, infirmary? Uh, yuck! She found herself wondering what it was like to run the infirmary, all the cuts and bruises you would see. The blood and broken arms. Possibly even watch a few die. All the grosser wounds imaginable popped up in Emmy's mind and her face turned to a green tint.
"Nah. Really it's fine, but thanks." She said to quickly, and her head started to develop a migraine. She Pressed her hand to her head, oh how it hurt. "I-I think I need to sit down." The pretty girl said, wobbling.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Haimon rested his hands on either of her arms to steady her. His concern grew tenfold when he saw her face pale.
"Seriously, you need to go there," he insisted. "How else are you supposed to get fixed up?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Ooc: Will you do me a favor a please post in Morgans coming to camp topic.

Emmeline frowned leaning against him to keep from falling over. She shook her head afraid to go to a place full of germs and sickness. "Haimon! I..." She argued before swaying and passing out. Suddenly she was cool in his arms, but shivering out cold.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:43 pm

OoC: No problem ^^

Haimon was officially in panic mode. He was holding a limp, pale girl who badly needed to get to a hospital of sorts, and there seemed to be nobody around right then. Deciding against his will, he scooped her up in his arms and began jogging gently to the place behind the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 pm

The pale figure in his arms stirred, her arm swinging. Was she moving? Oh goodness she was. With closed eyes Emmeline entered a world of dreams. A huge mushroom sat in the middle of nowhere and in her dreams Emmeline was being chafed by a monster than being eaten. Over and over. Over and over.
She was screaming out loud, but she didn't know it. If she was awake she would be mortified, how weak and stupid she would look! Oh how repulsing! It was just a dream, or err a nightmare. A nightmare that just didn't stop coming.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

There was no doubt about it: he was scared.
Never had Haimon seen somebody having nightmares before, and he didn't even know what Emmy was dreaming about. He opened the door of the infirmary with his shoulder and quickly set the daughter of Circe down on an open bed.
The room seemed to be empty; there was nothing he could really do.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Screaming her green-brown eyes flashed open, they were full of tears. She curled up in a ball and shook, tucking her head between her knees so noone would see her cry. Her shoulders were shaking and the bright lights baring down on her made her feel so useless. "They had her." She sobbed to nobody in paticular considering the two were currently the only ones there.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Haimon looked around urgently for somebody, but the door merely moved in the wind, as though taunting him. He sat next to her on the bed, rubbing her arm, trying to comfort her.
"Had who?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:10 pm

She rubbed her reddening eyes, wiping them dry of tears. Although she was still shaking she took a deep breath to stay calm. "Rachael. They had Rachael my sister. It was awful Haimon I kept watchin her die." She whispered clutching to keep warm shaking in shock. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this. you can leave if I'm to much of a bother." She managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Haimon hugged her tightly, surprising himself.
"I'll stay," he told Emmy. "If I may ask, who are 'they'?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Emmeline felt herself wrap her arms around him in an embrace responding to his hug. He was warm and helped he shivering girl catch the foiled of warmth. "Monsters, bunches of them. They were large and... And they had mix matched parts unlike the Chimera and monsters like that. I... I don't know what to call them." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Haimon began noticing all the small details in the room; the trickling water in the counter fountain, the blood-stained bandages sticking out of the drawer, objects like that.
"I've never heard of monsters like that," he admitted. "Did it seem real?" He was afraid of her answer. Demigods tended to have vivid dreams, or even visions. They were normally true.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Emmeline gasped reading his eyes, here face hardening. This wasn't happening, was it? "Wait... You don't think..." She whispered reading eyes. Her eyes filled with sorrow, the dream was to vivid.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:43 pm

"We couldn't know for sure," Haimon hurriedly assured her. "For all we know, your sister is perfectly fine. You could even check with an Iris-message."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Emmeline looked up hopefully, but didn't smile. As she opened her mouth to say something the door flung open. Stunned Emmy quickly closed her mouth and eyes. Somewhat afraid it would be the monster, although she knew better.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am

OoC: I don't know who you want it to be D:
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Ooc: Maybe the dude who works there?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm

OoC: There's a dude that works there? :O I think the Apollo kids work it. .
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Ooc: I don't know ._." Its kinda pointless for her to be there without getting anyhelp...
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm

OoC: Okay. . Weelll, I'll just improvise :D

Tyler stepped into the room. At first, he didn't notice them. The son of Apollo was too busy shuffling through some first-aid kit. Then he heard Haimon clear his throat.
"We've been waiting for somebody," Haimon snapped, standing up. At first, Tyler looked confused and upset, like, Why is this guy yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong! Then he saw Emmy's arm.
"Tell me what happened," Tyler ordered as he pulled out disinfectants and bandages for the broken arm.
"We were climbing the wall for the first time, and the rocks nearly destroyed her," Haimon said, sounding rather angry. How could they have such a dangerous thing?
"You know they have settings for that thing," Tyler explained, almost absentmindedly as he gently cleaned and wrapped Emmeline's arm.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Emmeline stared intensely as Tyler wrapped her arm. Glad he was cleaning the limp bloody arm that seemed to be oozing a bit. But she heard him, barely though because she was to perplexed about her arm.
"Settings?" She shot with clenched teeth not daring to look at Haimon. She doubted he was ready to face her look.
The very pretty girl stared at Tyler with narrowed brown-green eyes. Wincing she looked away. "Carefull! That hurts!" She scolded her voice pained.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Tyler shushed her softly, and suddenly, the pain seemed to ebb. It was hardly noticeable, like a little prick that had been there a few days.
"There's settings?" Haimon exclaimed. "You're not telling me that we went on the hardest difficulty?
The son of Apollo grinned mischeviously. He tied a small knot on the wrap and said, "Ta-da!" Then he cleaned up the cut on her forehead; it looked worse than it actually was because of her sweat.
"Well, there's Beginner, where you only have to climb halfway and there's no obstacles whatsoever," he said, staring at the ceiling and counting off on his fingers. "Then it goes to Intermediate, which is climbing to the top with minimal obstacles. And last, it's Expert. I'm guessing that's what you were on."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Emmeline smirked great fully at Tyler. She felt the pain ease and grinned. "Thanks." She said not in a mood to be in her usual snappy attitude. She yawned and leaned slightly into Haimon, her should brushing against his arm.
"How come they didn't tell us that?" She asked in a cold tone. She sunk her eyes into Tyler's gaze. Another yawn escaped her mouth. She really looked and felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Tyler smiled slightly, his mind wandering to other thoughts when he saw Emmy lean into Haimon.
"Uh, well, I guess the satyrs get used to the more advanced climbers, and don't bother asking," he reasoned. "So if you want the Beginners level, then you gotta ask for it."
The son of Persephone rolled his eyes.
"That's stupid," he grumbled. He was having trouble thinking complete thoughts; all he was focused was Emmeline's skin brushing his lightly, and he had to concentrate on not blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Emmeline was to tired to notice the redish tint building up slowly on Haimons cheeks. "I'm actually really tired. I'm gonna go back to my cabin. Thanks for helping me." She said to Tyler. Gripping the edge of the bed to stand up, but before she gripped the bed her hand brushes Haimons. Her face blazing with blush, she shot up and ran toward the door.
"Bye." She called in a cool voice. Somewhat hoping Haimon would follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)   A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge, for Once (Emmyyyy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Other :: The Underworld-
Jump to: