Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Morgan Comes to Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

Morgan Comes to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Screaming. High pitched, ear piercing screaming. The kind in those horror movies, you know the one that makes you shiver. It was a girls in her teens, it sounded truly scared. A lean tan body was the source and it shot out of the dark thickly wooded forests, the shape was just a blur as she ran towers the entrance away from a large creature behind her. She ran and fell just barely inside a large sign like thing.
The girls hair was blonde with beachy the waves matted into ivy leaves and pine. Her shirt was layered, but ripped in spots. Her eyes were dull and sad. She had just moved away from the beach and now she was kicked it of her home, almost eaten by a monster thing, and now she was in the middle of no where, great just great.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Making his morning rounds, Chiron saw the girl being chased by the monster. He galloped over, drew his bow, and shot the beast. It exploded in a shower of dust, covering the already-filthy teen.
"So sorry about that," the centaur apologized, holding his hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 pm

The girl's gaze shot up, was he... She scanned his legs in shock, afraid to reach out and touch the unrealistic legs she gasped. Backing up, or more like sliding against the dirt. Whatever you wanted to call it was what she was doing, getting far away as possible. Her eyes were wide with shock. "Are you real? Oh my goodness you are!" She cried out in confusion covering her gaping mouth with her hand. Afterall her look was quite impolite, but she couldn't help it, for goodness sake he had just shot her tormenter showering her with dust.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 pm

The centaur looked rather put-out. His helping-hand dropped to his side as he studied the girl.
"Do you know anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Morgan stared at the man and tilted her head. "Know anything about what?" She said studying him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Chiron sighed deeply. He had been afraid she wouldn't know.
"Have you studied Greek mythology before?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Morgan smirked and nodded, her dirty curls bouncing. She didn't want to talk, but she inhaled swept and stood up wiping dirt off her bottom. "Oh yes, my father bought be books about them. He told the best bed time stories about them." She said with a bigger smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

"And do you believe them?" Chiron asked carefully. He was used to demigods believing right away, or even pushing away the thought, reverting to violence in their disbelief. They were always forced to believe at some point, since the gods were not known for hiding their help and favoritism.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Morgan thought for a second, but raised an eyebrow. "Wait, should I?" She asked curiously, twirling a strand hanging off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Chiron nodded.
"They are the very base of Western Civilization, child," he informed her. "Wherever the 'Hay Day' is in the world-- such as Greece so long ago-- that is where you will find the gods."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

The beachy girl stared at him, as if absorbing what he was saying like her skin did so well with water. "So they are here? In America? Like... California or New York?" She asked in shock. "But why is this so important anyway? Where am I?" She continued.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

Chiron smiled; he was getting to the good part.
"You're at Camp Half-Blood," he explained, spreading his arms wide to gesture to the whole camp. "Everybody here is half god, and half mortal."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

The girl couldn't help herself, her mouth quickly dropped, hurting a bit actually. She tried to close it but the force of the shock kept her jaw unhinged. This was... New... Her father had always told her that her mother was lost at sea. He wasn't lying right? Her father never lied, but Morgan couldn't help but wonder. "Oh my... Am I dreaming? This just can't be real!" She said in her slightly southern twangy voice.
This was a dream, right? She would just pinch herself and all would be back to normal. She would be in her small comfy bed, in her small comfy room, in her small comfy house, on her small comfy island/state. She would get up and surf until her father called her in to get ready for school. All would be well and she would go back to the small private school and mingle with her friends.
However she pinched, she pinched again harder, but no matter how hard she pinched she just wouldnt wake up. It saddened her to think that this was real. Now she had to swallow this massive news, her mother was a goddess. Oh the day she felt she was about to have.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:48 pm

The girl seemed upset. This saddened Chiron; he felt guilty for those who didn't want to believe what he told them. His hooves shifted uncomfortably. He was thinking of several ways to ease her more into this world. With an overly relaxing voice, he asked her, "What is your name, child?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Suddenly even she smallest detail was laid out in her mind. The rather pretty tree lined lake, the wafting smell of strawberries, the warm breeze from the sun, even she slightest sound. Like the Sound of Chirons hooves against the pebbley surface. "My name is Morgan. Morgan May, yeah I know cheesey." She joked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

"Oh, but names are everything," Chiron said philisophically. He had just turned a light-ish mood back to dark and serious, and obviously felt the mood shift. "Would you like a tour of the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Morgan nodded with a frown, unsure why she had made him upset again. "I would love a tour!" She said to him hoping to lighten his mood. She tucked her hair behind her small ear studded with small pearls. These pearls were once her mothers, or atleast that was what her father told her. "I'm sorry to ask, but did I do something to make you sad?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:15 pm

There was a moment of tension where Chiron just looked at her sadly.
"No, my dear," he told her. "It makes me feel like a failure when a child does not believe. But, let us put that behind us!" He began walking slowly, knowing his horse legs could move faster than her human ones.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Morgan smiled sadly with a nod. "Oh, so uh what am I going to see first?" She asked him, with wide gray eyes. She looked around the camp, appreciating the cool breeze that picked up swingin her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Chiron looked out over the hill, taking in the camp. He hadn't stood here to just enjoy it in a long time, and it looked wonderful.
"See anything that looks exciting?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Morgan look around pine a cool water lapping at her brain. With a smilie she pointed over to the area where the Canoue Lake, Amphitheater, and Climbing wall was. (Lol you might want to add those, found them in the Ultimate guide along with a map.) "Oh you have a Lake!" She squealed in delight.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 pm

OoC: I'll tell Moon. . And I own the Ultimate Guide .3. I'm so cool D: *nerd*

"Yes, we do," Chiron smiled, watching as some Hermes kid tipped a canoe full of children of Aphrodite over, spilling them into the water. "There are also naiads down there. They are quite friendly, sometimes too friendly." There was a slight wistfullness to his voice as he added that last part, like the centaur had experience. "Would you like a closer look?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Morgan grinned and looked at him greatfully. "You mean it? Really? You won't mind right?" She asked him. A sea green gaze suddenly appeared replacing the grey look. She smiled revealing small dimples under her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Where before there was an amused expression sat a curious one on Chiron's face. Morgan reminded him of somebody he had met before. . but he couldn't place the face at the moment.
"By all means," he invited, still studying her. "I'm afraid I have some unfinished business to attend to. Enjoy your stay." And with that, the centaur galloped off.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Grinning Morgan ran down to the lake. She was gaining speed quickly as she sped down the hill. She was feet away from jumping off of the dock. Swan doing into the warm water. It flowed through her senses as she looked around at the aqua blue waves lapping around her.
Ooc: One of your charries want to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan Comes to Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next