Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Morgan Comes to Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 pm

OOC: Can Brooks join?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:20 pm

OoC: It's up to Lil. And please, don't go hunting for random topics just to RP. Some are already far enough along :/

On the dock sat a son of Apollo. He strummed on his guitar while the naiads giggled beneath him, giving him big eyes. He was singing some upbeat tune, and the girls were gurgling what they could underwater.

Sweet Caroline, good times never felt so good
I've been inclined to believe they never would
Oooh, sweet Caroline!

Then, some demigod came sprinting by and launched herself into the lake, splashing water all over Tyler and causing the naiads to scatter in a panic.
"Hey! You got water in my guitar!" he exclaimed, turning the instrument over to drain as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Ooc: Sorry Twi maybe next time.

The blonde girl came up, her hair twinkling with dew, her skin glowing from the water, and her smile oh how content it was. She was swam back under totally unaware of the Apollo child drenched from her gracefull dive. After atleast five minutes the girl came up for air.
Oh she looked like a princess in the water. Her eyes glowed her eyelashes dripped from the lakes water. Finally she turned to notice the boy all wet. Passion and sadness filled her gaze and she swam over, pushing herself out and onto the boardwalk next to him. "Oh my did I do this? I'm sorry!" She gasped in her girly southern voice. The pretty girl's eyes drooped and her face blushed with a cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Tyler tilted his head. He wasn't used to this from a girl, since it was. . Tyler. Marie's thoughts of him must have spread to everybody in the world by now, why not this girl? Then he realized why: she was a new camper. Nobody had spoiled her yet. Now was his chance! (Lul)
"What's your name?" he asked her, still trying to empty the hollow guitar.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:49 pm

The girl stared at his guitar for a second and spoke, "Do you mind if I...?" She asked taking the guitar in her hands and holdin it over the lake. Suddenly a stream of the lakes water filed out until he guitar was dry. "There." She said with a satisfied grin, handing it back to him carefully. Actually the boy was kinda cute, with his big eyes, blonde hair, and great build well... But he asked her for her name and she snapped back into reality. "It's Morgan." She replied to him with a small smile. While she was smiled she lightly wrung her hair free of water letting it curl a bit back to it's shape.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 pm

But Tyler missed her answer. He was gazing at his amazingly dry guitar. It should have been ruined! Well, he was thankful it wasn't, but how? The blonde boy was soaked. The area around him on the dock was still dripping, although the heat was beginning to evaporate the water.
"Tyler," he managed to choke out. Of course, though, his mind was still focused on the wonderfully dry instrument. "How did you. . ?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 pm

She stared at her hands, raising an eye row. "Wait.. You mean you can to do that?" She asked in shock. Her hair was already bouncing and completely dry unlike Tyler who was still dripping slightly. "At home my father played. He was dry good and since we lived on the beach it was always soaked. I mean I always figured since I could dry it so could everyone else. Am I mad?" She said franticly holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:11 pm

A loud, short laugh came from Tyler.
"No, no," he assured her. "It's your powers, from whoever your god parent is. I'm assuming some water god, like Poseidon, or possibly even his wife."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Morgan crossed her arms, affterall she was a bit offended. He was laughing at her, but gods she didn't know. She scooted away from him, a bit hurt really. "Well I didn't know!" She said to her defense, her curls bouncing while she talked.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 pm

The boy held up his hands in innocence, the guitar hanging from one.
"Look, I'm not trying to make an enemy," he told her, putting his hands back down. Tyler approached the edge of the dock, looking down into the lake. The naiads were pouting, angrily weaving together baskets from the reeds. He shrugged, put his guitar around his neck, and began strumming, singing softly.

Lean on me
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For, it won't be long
Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 am

Morgan stared out at the lake, wishing she was back surfing at home. Hawaii, the salty smell and the music. Suddenly she was aware of the music around her. She had never heard it before, considering she only really listened to the island music, but it was very interesting. The voice was like an angel and Morgan stared in awe at Tyler. His. Voice. Was. Amazing.
Morgan swiveled to face him, watching him with a fascinated look on her face. "Your voice..." She gasped to him forgetting she was mad. "Your voice is so... So amazing!" The blonde girl finished quietly not wanting to interupt him. She was so fascinated and awed her face expression was just as amazed as the naiads.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Tyler stopped singing, looking thoughtful.
"It couldn't be that I'm the son of Apollo," he joked, like he was seriously crossing ideas off his list. "It's always been this way."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Morgan nodded still not completely confused this was real. It was probably just a realistic dream. She would wake up happy and sleeping on soft sand outside her house. No, it wasn't a dream it was so real she could feel everything. "Oh. Apollo, cool so you can sing and play instruments well. Can you do anything else." She asked completely clueless about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Holding his hand in the air, a small ball of sunshine formed, glowing like a miniature version of the sun. With a snap of his fingers, Tyler caused the ball to burst; it went back to what it had been before, simply pools of sunlight on the dock.
"I'm not too bad with poetry, or future telling, either," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Morgan smiled, her seablue-green eyes stared at him. The scent of a warm afternoon on the beach wafted around her. She naturally brought the scent with her. "How cool!" She said with a small smile. What could she do? Other than the litte water thing? Nothing that she knew of.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Tyler shrugged.
"It's nothing," he muttered. He honestly didn't really like his abilities. Sure, they came in handy when people were bored, but other than that, there was no point. So instead, he focused on the girl. "Any idea who your parent might be?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 am

Looking up at him she narrowed her eyes, thinking. "Not Hermes, not Apollo I don't have he talent, not Aphrodite 'cause I mean I'm not very pretty. Really I don't know." Morgan said with a little frown, her eyes turning gray.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Wow. . Doesn't she know anything about the gods?
In a bored tone, Tyler suggested, "Perhaps one of the water gods, since you managed to drain my guitar to be dry like new." He watched for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Morgan thought for a second pondering if this could be true. It made since considering she spent most of her life wet than dry. "Makes sense." She said with an unreadable expression. Why did he suddenly seem so rude to her?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

OoC: I can't get boys' essence right ><;

Tyler felt bad.
"Like Poseidon or Amphitrite, though it's rare for Amphitrite," he pondered. The son of Apollo looked to his feet, frowning as the sun hid behind a cloud.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Morgan nodded weighing the option. "Yeah, possibly. I guess that would make the most sense. I am out in the water all the time." She told him quietly. She shied away from looking into his eyes and peered into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm

OoC: I think it's stuck D: (the topic)

From under the surface, the naiads glared up at the girl. When they saw her looking, each created a small fountain of water and sprayed it at her. They giggled, causing bubbles to rise to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Morgan gasped suddenly drenched, her eyes were gray and clouded. Her checks flustered a bright red. She jumped up hurt, so embsressed tears started to brew. Pittyfull looking she bolted off toward the camp exit. It was such a mistake comin here.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Once Morgan was out of earshot, Tyler glared over the edge of the dock.
"That wasn't very nice, girls," he scolded. They spewed water at him, though considerably less than what they had shot at Morgan. He glared, heat rolling off of him in waves, evaporating the water. "Watch it," he snapped, running after Morgan.
"Wait up!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Once she was atleast ten feet away from the entrance, Morgan collapsed on the ground making the dirt and grass around her muddy. She curled up beating herself down in her head. She probably looked stupid, but currently she was to upset to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Comes to Camp   Morgan Comes to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan Comes to Camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next