Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) Empty
PostSubject: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 pm

A low dense fog hung over the cool summer day. Dew clung to leaves. Clouds clung to the sun. But there Emmeline sat, in the cherry redbarn, on a winter white Pegasus. A navy blue hoodie was pulled far over her head, brushing her eyebrows.
The hood however left plenty of room for her hair to spill out at the bottom.
She rubbed the winged horses mane and fed it a sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Wondering why he was up, or even what was happening that would make him be awake, Haimon sleepily opened his cabin door.
Strange.
The hills were shrouded in fog. The dew seemed thicker.
Mother's not in the best of moods, he thought to himself. Now that he had felt the cold, he might as well get dressed. He changed into jeans, a Camp Half Blood T-shirt, and, just incase, took up his spear. He pressed a small button at the bottom of it, and it shrank to look only like a small twig.
Out the door, past the other cabins, and down to the stables. There, he found the door already slightly open. Warily, Haimon peeked around the edge and found--
Emmy sitting on a pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am

Emmeline swung her legs around the Pegasus and laid on her back. Staring up at the roof of the rather old musty stable. She felt in one of Those POed moods. The moods that made you snap at every little thing, but usually the weather had something to do with that.
"Something is stirring in the door way!" Pancakes, The pegasus Emmy was on, whispered to her. Still alittle shaken from a recent monster attack Emmy grabbed her bow and an arrow and aimed it at the door. Her heart was racing and her palms were sweaty, but she kept calm enough to hold her fire.
Slowly as she was about to make a swift move and send the arrow flying Haimon's head appeared from around the corner. "Oh, it's you Haimon. You scared me." she slung the bow and arrow back over her shoulder and half-smiled at him, still a bit shaken about her new feelings for him. But she tried to keep it out of her mind, it always came seeping out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

The boy stood with his hands up, but lowered them back down and gave her an unsure smile, like he was still thinking about if he wanted to smile.
"I just. . wanted to make sure everything was okay in here," he explained to her, but it sounded lame. Secretly, he had been hoping he would find her in here.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Emmeline smiled back, a half smile really. It was hard to get a real big smile out of her anyway. It was rare to catch her in a good mood,( unless you were Haimon of corse) More it less get her to smile. She hopped off Pancakes who tensed being awful protective of his friend. She walked over to him, staring up into his eyes. Enchanting, the dark red sucked in her gaze, but she forced her eyes away not going to be awkward.
"Have you ever flown before?" Emmeline asked and before he could answer she finished, "Come try it. It's really cool." She grabbed his arm playfully and pulled him over to Pancake. Hopping on she reached her hand out to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Haimon hesitated. He hated not having two feet planted firmly on the soil, because who knew what could happen to him in the air? He would have no hope of saving himself. Then again, he trusted her. Their hands linked, and his eyes flickered toward hers briefly before he hopped on the pegasus.
"No too high, okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Emmeline smirked and nodded, she patted Pancake hoping he would catch on. "Hold on his take of is a little rough." She whispered to him careful so the Pegasus wouldn't hear. Honestly she was real sure what he would hold in to, after all they were on a horse. She looked over at Haimon hoping he was still okay as the pegasus was about to take off.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

His eyes were shut tight, and he held one like she had told him to. Haimon's knuckles were white.
Never doing this again, he kept telling himself. Never, ever, ever.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Emmeline took Haimons hands and placed them on the reigns i. Front of her letting him steer to make him feel bait better. She looked at him with wide green eyes afraid he was going to through up. "H-Haimon? Do we need to go back down?" She asked even though they weren't even over the trees yet.
Pancake felt it to and with a wicked smirk he shot up I to the air. Faster than fast and before the two demigods knew it they were so far into the air even Emmy was shaking. "Pancake! Stop it!" She said in the calmest voice possible, trying to keep Haimon calm. Pancake smirked and shot up again, this time Emmy was scream, fear clutched to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Surprisingly, Haimon was enjoying it. He opened his eyes, looked down, and laughed. The boy knew he sounded crazy, but who cared? They were way off the ground at about 6 in the morning in the summer. Nobody could here them right then.
"This is awesome!" he yelled, though his voice was lost in the wind. His midnight hair was whipped back, and his face was spread wide in a crazy grin.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Completely surprised by Haimon's easy going reaction she realized she too needed to enjoy this. She lifted her hands up, her strawberry scented hair brushed his face lightly. Whooping and wooing Emmeline smiled, a real full smile her cute dimples showing and she turned to Haimon. The smile suddenly came easily and she couldn't help the smile from growing bigger and bigger till she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Haimon couldn't stop laughing now. Seeing the expression of joy on Emmy's face made him feel good, and he hadn't laughed since. . he couldn't even remember when. All too soon, though, the sun peeked over the horizon and they had to land.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Disappointment filled Emmy As they landed back maybe jog lenghths away from the stable. She looked at Haimon her smile quickly dissolving. "That was fun wasn't it?" She whispered to him with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Haimon climbed off, trying not to look her in the eyes in fear that he might do something he would probably regret.
"Of course it was," he told her, smiling. Things were getting awkward super fast, and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Suddenly aware of the tension in the air(xD) Emmeline frowned. "Oh, I made it awkward didn't I? I'm sorry.. It's just...." She said, but just what? Just awkward cause I think I feel something more than friendship? Yeah cause that would just go down great with Haimon. She leaned back onto Pancake and fed him a sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"No, no, it's not you," Haimon said. He was mentally kicking himself, super hard. The feelings were strong, but neither wanted to say anything for fear of ridicule. Pure torture, fitting of the Fields of Punishment.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Emmeline stared at Haimon locking his eyes into her gaze. "This is all wrong isn't it?" She asked him already knowing his answer. A strong unreadable look passed over her face and she refused to change the look. Circe would punish her greatly and she was already having enough trouble with this magic stuff anyway. More or less to have her pressure her about what Haimon and Emmy knew was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:10 pm

The look on his face was pure confusion, basically at everything. His feelings, what was happening, and what was wrong.
"I don't know," he muttered. Absentmindedly, Haimon rubbed the pegasus under its chin.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Emmeline shook her head her eyes still locked on him. Slowly she narrowed them. "No you knw exactly what I'm talking about, I can tell by your eyes. Please don't lie to me Haimon." She said quietly. She hugged her knees to her chest, rolling over to look up at the ceiling staring into the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

OoC: I am so confused right now D:

Haimon's hand froze, and he stared unseeingly at the wall. Then, his brow furrowed and he turned to Emmy, burying his hands in his pockets.
"Are we thinking about the same thing?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Emmeline sighed and looked at him. She stared right past his gaze, staring over his shoulder. "I'm afraid so. Well actually it depends what are you thinking?" She asked not wanting to admit her feelings ifthat wasn't what he was talking about.
Ooc: Abbout what?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

OoC: I understand now .3. Idk, the way it was worded didn't make sense, but I get it

The color on his cheeks burned bright red. Haimon's hands began shaking, but they were in his pockets, so he was okay.
"Umm, well, the past few days. . " The son of Persephone glanced up at the ceiling. His black hair covered his eyes, which were dark for the moment. The boy's heart pounded; he'd never been in a situation like this before.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Emmeline stared at him, now her eyes searched him. The kind look on her face edged him to go on. "Yes?" She asked. Her palms were sweaty. The slight shake of her body gave away her fear of what he was goin to say. Squirming around in her knee high converse she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Haimon stepped a little closer, still not looking directly at her, like her beauty hurt.
"And I think. . I think I like you," he murmured. "But I honestly don't know. I've never liked a girl before."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Emmeline stared at him with wide eyes, unsure of what to do. She was right, he had felt it to, but what was the pout anyway. Even if she wanted to date him her mother would never allow it. "I like you too, or atleast I think. I have never experienced this with a person outside of my family." She said finally. Emmeline stared at him, wanting him to meet her eye badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next