Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Shaggy black hair covered his face slightly, but Haimon looked up at her. His eyes narrowed, as he tried to figure something out in his mind.
"What are you holding back?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Emmeline stared at him, wondering herself what she was holding back? "I don't think my mother would approve." She whispered to him, her eyes locked into his. As if to prove her point somewhere in the distance a lion roared, startling Pancake. Pancake bucked Emmeline off and she fell next to Haimon laying on herside.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm

"Whoa!" Haimon tried steadying the pegasus, while helping Emmy up at the same time. "Why wouldn't your mother approve? I mean, who cares?" And suddenly, he felt reckless. They shouldn't have to listen to the gods!
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Emmeline kept quiet having to lean against him to keep balance still dizzy from the fall. Maybe he was on to something, who cared? Though as she question her mother's power the barn shook with another roar closer this time. Her eyes wide, she wrapped a thin arm around him, pressing her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

There it was again; he couldn't breathe. Haimon hoped she couldn't hear how hard and fast his heart was going.
"Maybe you're right," he grumbled miserably.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Suddenly feeling like it was her fault she hurried her face into her hands. "I'm sorry Haimon, besides you deserve a nicer, prettier girl that isn't a half-blood." She said to him with a small smile, even though inside she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Haimon shook his head.
"She would be destroyed," he told Emmy. Man, this is getting awkward. .
Reaching out, he rubbed her shoulder. "Besides, nobody else would take me."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 am

Emmeline shook her head feeling suddenly very awkward. She took her hands away from her face and the took there place by her sides. Her eyes dropped his gaze and she stared at Pancake. This was awkward, she was unsure what to say or do. Being afraid to get any closer to him she couldnt help from liking him though.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:31 pm

The son of Persephone's hand fell back to his side. He looked nervously to the door.
"Think about it," he asked her. "And get back to me. It's time for breakfast." And with that, Haimon left.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Emmeline watched him leaves and sunk down onto her haunches. Her converse were dirty from the flight. She felt like a part of her was ripped away from her. Had he really just left her to figure this out by herself. Slowly taking it all in Emmy curled up on top of a fresh pile if hay. It was so crisp it left the strong smell into her tight dark blue button up shirt.
She curled her knees to her chest, more hurt than upset. If he liked her lime he said he did wouldnt he have stayed? Maybe he was as confused and upset as she was. In fact her face didn't dare show any sliver of happiness, nor the animals anyway close to her. Pancake nuzzled her, scooting a bag of sugar cubes toward her tryin to make her feel beter. Emmeline popped a White cube into her mouth and wasnt surprised when sweetness was it's taste.
Suddenly she was content here, right now. Where there was no mother to disapprove the boys you like. Where sugar cubes where special and Pegasi are common friends. The lion suddenly walked in staring at her. Emmeline stared at the lion with a daring look on her face rather angery.

Ooc: Want to RP the lion?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

OoC: Uhhhh, sure, but I dunno what to make it do D:
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

Ooc: Well he could tell her, "To go get him." Then they can have a non secretive happy relationship.
Or
He could tell her "Stay away from him!" However she can't help it and they have a sweet secretive relationship.

To bad Haimon is not going because could you imagine Circe's face.:)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:15 pm

OoC: Hahaha, okayy (:

A sympathetic look sat on the lion's face, making the huge creature seem gentle and caring. When it spoke, the voice was deep and gravelly, but also old and wise.
"Go," it ordered Emmy. "Pursue what your heart desires." Once it had said what it needed, a brilliant flash of golden light filled the small barn and the lion was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Emmeline watched as the lion came and left just as quickly as it had come. "Uh" She stuttered her heart suddenly racing. Jumping up she bolted out of the stable doors without even telling Pancake bye! The Pegasus fumbled with rage and hooves at the ground.
The black haired beauty skidded to a stop at the Dining area. She couldn't eat and she quickly sat down at her table unsure of where to find Haimon. She needed to tell him, but where was he?
Ooc: Came up with my second life, but I can't decide between Persephone or Demeter. She looks like-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Miserably, Haimon came out of the forest. Some flowers tried to reach out to him, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. He trudged across the pavilion and slumped into his seat, staring at his plate of eggs and hash browns.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Emmeline sprung up from the table and ran towards Haimon. She felt a strange sensation and was at a loss of words but hoped the great Circe would help her. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him into an embrace. "I really like you Haimon. Who cares what anyone else thinks as long as we are happy who gives a rat's ass? If we both like each other than why not face it and shy away from it." She said to him with a determained look on her pretty face. Suddenly a bit of worry crept through her face suddenly.
"Of corse if you have changed your mind. Who am I to stop you? I would prefer you happy than me." She whispered looking away hoping this wasn't he case.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

At first, Haimon looked shocked. But soon, the look on his face was one of pure joy. Getting to his feet, he hugged her.
"I haven't changed my mind," he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Emmeline pressed her head agains his chest as he hugged her. She could feel eyes on her, only for once she didn't care. "Good." She said with a small smile.

Ooc: Like my new chary?:)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:49 pm

OoC: Yeah (: She's cute (no homo).

I think this topic is over. . ?
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Ooc: Thank you;)
Want to start another new topic?

[TOPIC OVER]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)   Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorns, Pegasi, and Horsies! Oh my! (Haimon<3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2