Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

The Meeting [Alexander]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

The Meeting [Alexander] Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:52 am

A black blanket laid loosely over the once blue sky. The blanket seemed to be dotted with sparkly dots resembling stars. The stars laying in the shapes like Orion's belt and big and small dippers. It was pretty and delicate, mysterious too.
A large fire pit sat directly under the luscious sky. The warm rosy embers glowed as smiling kids sang and ate s'mores. Morgan had to get away, the music was too loud for her likings, s'mores too sticky to eat. She stood up and smiled politely, but no one seemed to care. All she got was a glare from a tall, pretty, intimidating raven haired girl. The girls eyes sparkling like stars, it sent a shiver down her spine and she hurried away.
Morgan followed the blink of a firefly. She held out her hand and to her surprise a firefly landed on it. The soft yellow blink leading her to the armory. The fireflies seemed to be mocking her now too, circling around her head. Ugh it was frustrating. Could she trust no one here? Shaking her head she wrapped her black jacket around her Camp Half Blood teeshirt zipping it up over her curves.
Morgan sat down on a stump by the armory, staring at the empty place. So many weapons glowed under the night sky. Morgan shook her head her blond hair limping. Her crystal blue eyes lost their sparkle, her mouth turned down in a frown.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

A small clang echoed throughout the entire armory, a metal on metal sound that was unpleasant to the ears. It was caused by the hanging of a weapon. A scythe in fact that took up quite a good amount of the wall that it had to over lap a few few swords and shields. He didn't like it to say the least, for lazy people always tossing it out of the way to grab their things and leaving it on the floor to be stepped on and trashed; He had to keep up care with it, regular polishing and repairing the steel.. However; it would be worth keeping up... someday, when he used it to kick some guys ass specifically, but for now.. Sleep!
Alexander paused when he heard foot steps approaching; he took his hands off his weapon and dare not move. They were dainty and light, not hard and sweeping (Which would normally sound trouble-some... like an upset Ares child...) No. The footsteps seemed to pause. The question arose in his mind, who was it? It was either a graceful girl, or a clearly flamboyant man. The thought of a girl interesting him much more.
Curiosity overcoming him, he peeked his head out of the exit opposite of the cabins. A small blonde girl appeared looking his way. He wondered if he noticed her and started to back away, but saw the distant and depressed look covering her face. Alex frowned. Now, on a beautiful night like this, why would she be all by herself?
The dirty blonde man stirred, then without really thinking stepped out of the Armory and approached the stranger. "Hey, there." he waved his hand in a small greeting. "What are you doing out here, a little late don't 'cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Morgan froze and it became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Her teal eyes frozen with fear. Was he talking to her? Probably no, probably just some other girl like an a pretty Aphrodite girl or maybe that pretty Circe girl had followed her. The blonde looked around with hope. Her eyes sparkled with a glimmer of hope, but alas! No one was around!
Morgan was shaking, well really her hand. She was nervous. She hadnt talken to a boy since the whole Tyler thing and now here came a boy who came to her! She stared up at him, still sitting on the stump. He seemed so much taller than her. Running her hands across the wooden stump she stared at him. "Oh... Uh me?" She asked without thinking.
Duh of corse her! She wanted to smack herself for acting so stupid. What was she supposed to say? Be cool? Act confident like an Aphrodite girl? Cower down? "W-why do you wanta know?" She asked in the slyest voice she could. Afterall she was new to this "socializing" thing. It was very strange to her.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Alexander couldn't help but just stand there awkwardly as the silence passed over them, waiting for her to speak up. Maybe she didn't hear him over the loud... crickets in the grass? Oh, no. She had to have. No one could be that far into their own world. He watched as she glanced around. They were indeed alone.
He ran his hand through his hair and smiled a bit at her, "Yeah, I think so." he said. Yes, cower down like the shy girl you are! "I don't know. Curious I guess?" He shrugged, paying no mind to her studdering. "I'm normally out here late every night, and not many pretty faces come along here alone. Something up?" At this, he crossed his arms, wondering if she would even answer or just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Morgan stared at him, her face hard. Her pretty? She doubted it. Probably just going to pull a Tyler. Didn't all guys do that? Or maybe it was just her. Her face was cool and unreadable as she marked out what to and not to say in her mind. She was probably the strangest girl he had ever talked to. But she really was more than just a pretty face. She was pretty smart and funny too. However not many people saw that side of her.
"Oh you must be m-mistaken! I am no where near as p-pretty as the other g-girls." She whispered quietly her southern twangy voice cracking with fear. Really it was the first time someone told her she was pretty.
"D-don't worry abbot me though. It's nothing import-tant." She continued her voice not as crackley as before.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Alex smirked, walking over and taking the liberty of sitting down on the ground next to her. Personal space? Ha! He didn't know the meaning. He punched her lightly on leg, a friendly and playful gesture. "Not sure why you're fooling." He answered, "You look pretty fine to me..."
He looked at her, even though he was clearly sitting at a lower level they could still eye to eye... Or close enough anyways.
"Even so, What's your name, girl? Oh, no- wait." How wrong of him. You never ask of a person's name before giving your own. That was rude, and he was a gentlemen. ( Or he was in his mind, at least. ) He offered his hand to her to shake. "I'm Alex..."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Morgan stared at him with narrowed eyes. Her hair was bouncy and full of life, her eyes a sparkly sea green. He was trying to hard to be kind. However Morgan seemed to like the attention a bit. She tailed the lacey string on her jacket around on her pointer finger.
"Alex. Cool." She said quietly processing the name with his face. She stared at him, his hair long to his shoulder. The deep blue eyes. He hand a different look than most other guys.
"I'm Morgan." She finally replied. Her name rolled off her tounge like butter rolled around like on a warm biscuit. Morgan the name she despised for so long. The name that could be mistaken for a boys'. She smiled half heartfelt and looked away not wanting to talk.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:31 am

Alexander started back at her for a few moments; trying to pick up on her. She clearly thought so lowly of herself, she was so shy. Well tamed hair, beautiful eyes. Seriously, how could anyone not take a second glance? Maybe she was one of those kinda people who shut themselves out of the world; He'd run into a few people like that before.. Granted, every time he had taken things a step too far and been pretty much shunned out like the rest of their worlds, he'd just have to be a bit more careful around her.. That is, if he was even right about her at all. He had only talked to her a good few minutes; First impressions could very well be deceiving. Wait, Why was he thinking this through so much? His sister was supposed to be smart one, not him. Her name, remember?
After he had quite finished having an inner, awkward battle in his mind of Brains vs. Ego; Andrew caught her last words and reached his hand forward, taking the finger she had been twirling her jacket around with and shaking it lightly. He didn't want to be left hanging.
"Morgan." he smiled lightly, "I'll remember that..." As she turned her head away, he couldn't help but wonder if he had said something wrong.
"Hey, you still haven't told me why you're here... He said, looking out into the camp. "Sorry, I don't forget things easily." Such a lie. Idly, he picked up a stone and started rolling it between his fingers. His eyes looked through the trees and the small flickers of the fire flies, catching sight of some campers huddled around a bonfire. One or two of them seemed to be acting stupid, dancing around it like some ancient caveman or something. He could hear some of the girls laughter from here. "Everyone else seems to be sleeping or having a time..."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Morgan's checks flushed while he was looking at, but she couldnt help from smirking a bit. She crossed her arms over her chest, hoping he wouldn't be a pig like most guys. She couldn't meet his eyes, but she pulled her hand away from his grip the nicest way possible. She didn't want to be rude, but touching expessially hand touching sent shivered down her spine.
Morgan had never holder a hand, never hugged, and for gods sake hadn't had her first kiss. Hygiene paranoid her to the extreme, she hated the thought of kissing "prince charming" who knew where his lips had been? How disgusting, just she thought made her face tint green.
When he repeated her name she snapped back into reality, but didn't dare make eye contact. Just stared right past his head. But when he kept talking she frowned abit. Mostly when she realised what he was asking. Suddenly the mood changed. The air became heavy and dense, her eyes dark gray like a storm brewing, and her hair tailing into tight spirals like tornado funnels.
"What why I am here? Or why I came over here." She stalled not wanting to get into this. Her voice was defferent like her mother angry. It was cool and Ivey like sleet hitting the water. Her southern twang became not so cutesy and her glare became unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Alexander paused for a second, not honestly knowing how to answer. He kept his gaze into the distance, staring at the trees; Hey look, a butterfly!"Well," he started, "That's kinda the same thing isn't it?" Not surprisingly, he was completely oblivious to Morgan's rising anger; Still rubbing the STONE ( xD not the fingers. edit lol) between his fingers. "Alright, why did you come over here? I'm sure it wasn't because of me, the random stranger dude..."

Last edited by Root on Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Morgan laughed at his total utter obliviousness, but after all he was a guy! But the laugh was Icey and hard. She didn't have her dimples shining or her eyes sparkling. Her voice stopped as she took in her surroundings. Under the night everything hard a certen mysterious glow to it even a rock.
Studding her hands Morgan spoke. "Because I'm a loser okay? I have no friends a get picked on and I'm so plain looking. I have never had a boyfriend or even hugged a boy before. If a get close to anyone they backstab me and I am not very social. I never know what to say to whom and quite frankly I bet even you will not talk to me after this. Happy now?" She shrieked feeling like a loser. She hung her head in shame and hurried her blazing red face in her hNds to hide the humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Root

Root

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Alex gave her a strange look, alright then.. Cold, bitchy laugh. Yeah, he could catch that. However, he did notice after the shaking and the near screaming, it was if she broke down. She didn't even look at him. He was a offended, at first. Taking in a deep breathe he easily crumbled the stone in his hand to nothing but dust, dropping what was left and letting the wind carry it away thought fully.
He couldn't deny it, there was something wrong with this girl, but still somehow something told him in the back of his mind that she wasn't really bad. He exhaled. He knew the absolutely worst thing to do was to fire back or spit venom, sixteen years with his twin sister had told him that, instead he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well, I can't say I am, and I'm sure your not either." He said slowly, thoughtfully. "Listen, you don't sound nearly as bad as you make yourself out to be, believe it or not..." He looked at er as she burring her head in her hands. "Hey, I got your back from now on. I swear I won't do anything to you or behind you back. You don't even have to talk to me much.. Alright? We'll be partners in crime...Deal?" For a few good moments, the young man felt as if he were trying to reason with a brick wall.
Alexander figured in his mind that she'd warm up to the Mires charm, it reeled in a Goddess with his father before him, he'd just have give her time. But for now what she needed most was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted! I have cheerleading tryouts! Wish me good luck ;)

Ic: Morgan expecting him towalk away kept her face hurried in her hands. However she didn't feel footsteps! She peeked over her fingertips to see the Demeter boy staring at her curiously. The blond girl's curls cheered up a bit and she sat up straight.
That when she heard him saying something about be partners in crime? About being friends...? Was he being serious? But by the half smile and the confidence in his eye she knew that he was serious and wasn't taking no for an answer. "Well.. I..."
She wanted to frown and politely turn down his offer, but with his charming voice she couldn't bring herself to. With an unreadable sigh she stared at him. "I suppose it wouldn't be that bad." Morgan managed to say.
Morgan smiled a small, forced expression. She crossed her arms as a breeze made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting [Alexander]   The Meeting [Alexander] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting [Alexander]
Page 1 of 1