Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly

Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Roxie walked into the woods, bored. She pulled her sword from her belt, where she had managed to lodge it. She looked at it. "I never understood why it has to be bronze..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

"Blech, weapons. You're right, bronze is kind of stupid. I prefer magic to swords," said a pretty, raven-haired girl of about 15. She wore a sleeveless, purple shirt, that complimented her beautiful physique. Her eyes were a striking violet, and she wore a black mini skirt. "I'm Cassandra, daughter of Hecate. Nice to meet you," She extended a hand to Roxie.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Roxie shook her hand. "I'm Roxie, daughter of Aphrodite. I can't use magic, sadly," she said. This girl seemed clever.

Last edited by Holly on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

(three sentences min, please)

Cassandra laughed lightly. "Well, duh," Cassandra said. "You're not Hecate's daughter, obviously, you can't do magic. Aphrodite has other perks, though," She hastily added.
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"Yeah, the Charmspeak thing. Not much use at camp, though. How long have you been at camp, anyway? I've been here since I was nine," asked Roxie.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Cassandra considered her. Why had they never seen each other? They probably have, though, now that she thought of it. Most likely, they just never formally met. Hecate children and Aphrodite children weren't necessarily fans of each other. "I've been here since I was eleven," Cassandra said. "About four years."
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:11 pm

"Wow..." said Roxie. She wondered if she'd ever seen Cassandra before. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)   Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting(Cassandra & Roxie)
Page 1 of 1