Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

An Unlikely Meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

An Unlikely Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Abellona sat under the shade of a tree, althought it did little to keep the sunlight away. The golden haired girl was the daughter of Apollo, and so the light liked to follow her around. Nimbly, her fingers stroked the strings on her guitar, with a feather light touch. The light sand wood has entricate swirls and musical notes and suns all carved into its glossy surface. She plucked without a pick, yet her fingers showed no signs of harm. Her frail arms looked stronger, and her jaw clenched to keep notes from flowing out. Just a small starry-eyed girl, playing the guitar with a gleam about her.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Sorun heard soft notes being played, and went to discover the source. The girl sat under a tree, softly playing the notes on her guitar. The shade of the tree that should have been there was nowhere to be seen. He messed with his guitar pick necklace as he watched the girl play. "Hello." Sorun said, trying not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

The girl -whos hair looked at though it was actually the rays of the sun- had opened her mouth, a small note coming out, just a Sorun approached. Abellona looked up suddenly, her guitar shifting until it was a small sea-green guitar pick that matched her eyes. Bella's blood ran cold. "Hello." She said lightly, coughing a bit. Her throat felt dry.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

"Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked hurriedly. "That was beautiful, by the way." He added, fingering his own guitar pick.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Abellona giggled -something that resembled a bell- and tucked a piece of hair behind her hair, her cheeks flaming the color of a glowing ember. "No, no, you didn't scare me. Just surprised me." She said nevoulsy. "I didn't know you were nearby, or I wouldn't have played." The girl said, giving her imfamous tragic smile, one that broken hearts and well as mended them.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"Good. Though, I am great at scaring people,and startling them." He laughed. "So, I'm gonna guess your godly parent. Apollo?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

"Yes, your right." She said standing, and dusting her faded blue jeans off, and reached to shake his hand but got distracted. "My, what eyes you have. Their..." She trailed off, staring at his different eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Sorun blushed. He didn't normally blush. "Yeah. I don't get it. My moms eyes are green. My dads must be blue or something." Sorun said.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:43 pm

"Their absolutely amazing." She finished, standing up straight. Sorun was at least a head or so taller than her. "By the way, my name is Abellona, but you can call me Bella." Bella said. She never let anyone call her Bella, except for her best friend and brother Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"Sorun. It's nice to meet you Bella." He said, putting out his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Bella shook his hand, noticing his scar but not saying anything. "Who's son are you?" She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side, and put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

A letter shot towards the two at lightning speed, a blur zooming past them. The letter read:

Sordin-

Hey, kiddo! It's your father, Hermes. God of messengers? Yeah, you know. Well, anyway, I'm going to claim you right here. Sorry for the come-and-go, but I've got stuff to do. I'm pretty sure, when you're done reading this, a caduceus should be above your head or something.

See ya,

Postman H (Hermes), Olympian Council # 11
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:54 pm

OOC: This is Sorun's face right now: -.-

IC: Sorun read the letter over. "Uhh, Hermes." He said. He was silently laughing inside, but on the outside, he was sorta mad.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Bella looked a little startled at the letter, but shook it off to maintain her composure. "Sounds like your a bit surprised. Trust me, I was thinking that I was someone else's daughter also. You'll grow into it." She said with a knowing smile, patting him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

"No, it's not that." He said showing her the letter. -.- "He is kind of my father." He said, commenting on the name part. "But, I guess I can live with that, he is kindda the messenger for the gods."
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"Hermes isn't a bad father to have at all." She assured. "I mean, I bet you can do awesome things. What can you do, by the way?" She asked. A cold wind blew, and ruffled the black bow in her golden hair.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 pm

"Umm....Well...." He thought for a while. "Hermes wise. I don't know. I guess my super sneaky troubleness I get from him. But other than that. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

"I wonder if you could steal things well?" She laughed at the absurdity of her own joke. "I'm sorry that was very corny."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

"Uhh...well it's true." He admitted. He wasn't very proud of stealing, but it came easy, and was something so tempting, like chocolate to most girls he knew.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 pm

"I guess I stand corrected. That would come in handy on a quest. What if you had to talk your way past a monster, like the cyclopes? That would be a good power to have. I wonder if you get away with things easily. Like you don't get in trouble. Do you?" Bella knew she was asking to many questions, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"Well. I can't really talk my way around people. At least, I don't think so. I'm sneaky, I haven't gotten caught before." Sorun said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 am

Bella nodded interested. "Well, I wonder if you would ever find out." A mischievous smile blossomed on her face and she turned to him. "Try it out on me."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 pm

"Umm, how would I do that?" Sorun asked. He really did want to try, but he was unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:03 pm

"I guess you could try to put me in a trance." She shrugged. "Or better yet, you could try and make me forget the past couple seconds."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:07 am

Sorun was still unsure, and now he didn't want to do it. "Maybe I could ask Chiron or someone if Hermes children get those powers." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Meeting.   An Unlikely Meeting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next