Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly

Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace Empty
PostSubject: Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace   Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm

LilyLunaGrace

Daughter of Aphrodite

Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace Pippy11

The Basics

Full Name -
Lily Luna Grace

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
June 19th

Godly Parent -
Aphrodite

Abilities -
Like some Aphrodite children, Lily can Charmspeak. Charmspeak means being able to be extremely persuasive, asking someone for something & giving your voice a special power. She also speaks fluent French & Italian. Some boys can barely take their eyes off her.

Personaility -
Lily is snappy when irritated. She is usually a nice person, with a heart of gold. She is clever, & never got less than an A+ in regular school. One of her old friends, Reyli, used to say she was soft-hearted.
Her friends told her that she was kind-hearted, though sometimes believed rules below her. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. Her friends also said she was free-spirited & carefree. Her twin Roxanne always tells her, "Your heart is in the right place."

-

Appearance

General Looks
Lily has long dark red hair that comes to just below her waist. With her Camp Half-Blood T-shirt she usually wears skirts & cardigans, as well as, sometimes, shawls. Slippers & stilettos are her favorite shoes. She has a saying & picture on each arm. On her right arm, she has, "Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart", with a phoenix next to it. On her left arm, she has "Take the chance while you still have the choice", with a red-tailed hawk next to it.

Height: 5 feet
Weight: 92 lbs
Hair Color:Dark red
Eye Color: Light blue
Distinguishing Features:Silver shawl

-

History

Family -
Roxanne Grace(twin sister), Tobias Grace(father), Alli Vail & Allina Nightengale(half-sisters)

History -
Lily & her twin Roxanne grew up without knowing anything about ther true heritage. Their father knew the truth, & said that their mother had had to leave long ago. She had, however, left Roxanne & Lily each a letter. They could only open it on their 9th birthday. When they turned nine, they read the letters & started planning their trip. Lily still keeps the letter with her. The letters were signed Your loving mother, Aphrodite.
When the girls left, they didn't know where exactly they were headed, where exactly their safe place was. All they knew was that it was in New York. The girls also had no idea what a treacherous journey it would be. It took them a month to plan the trip, & a month to get there. After being attacked, the girls were relieved to find their safe place. They were soon claimed by Aphrodite.

-

Holly

Last edited by Holly on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace   Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm seeing some MAJOR problems here. Please look at other approved creations for clarification. If you have any other problems, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace   Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

RoxanneAngelinaGrace

Daughter of Aphrodite

Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace Pippy11

The Basics

Full Name -
Roxanne Angelina Grace

Age -

Gender -
Female

Birthdate -
June 19th

Godly Parent -
Aphrodite

Abilities -
Like some Aphrodite children, Roxanne can Charmspeak. Charmspeak means being able to be extremely persuasive, asking someone for something & giving your voice a special power. She also speaks fluent French & Italian. Some boys can barely take their eyes off her.

Personaility -
Roxanne is snappy when irritated. She is usually a nice person, with a heart of gold. She is clever, but never got more than a than an B in regular school. One of her old enemies, Alice, used to say she was colder than a fridge.
Her friends told her that she was kind-hearted, though sometimes believed rules below her. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. Her friends also said she was free-spirited & carefree. Her twin Lily always tells her, "A heart of gold is never wrong."

-

Appearance

General Looks
Roxanne has long dark red hair that comes to just below her waist. With her Camp Half-Blood T-shirt she usually wears skirts & cardigans, as well as, sometimes, shawls. Sneakers & hiking boots are her favorite shoes. She has light blue eyes.

Height: 5 feet
Weight: 92 lbs
Hair Color:Dark red
Eye Color: Light blue
Distinguishing Features:White shawl

-

History

Family -
Lily Grace(twin sister), Tobias Grace(father), Alli Vail & Allina Nightengale(half-sisters)

History -
Roxanne & her twin Lily grew up without knowing anything about ther true heritage. Their father knew the truth, & said that their mother had had to leave long ago. She had, however, left Roxanne & Lily each a letter. They could only open it on their 9th birthday. When they turned nine, they read the letters & started planning their trip. Lily still keeps the letter with her. The letters were signed Your loving mother, Aphrodite.
When the girls left, they didn't know where exactly they were headed, where exactly their safe place was. All they knew was that it was in New York. The girls also had no idea what a treacherous journey it would be. It took them a month to plan the trip, & a month to get there. After being attacked, the girls were relieved to find their safe place. They were soon claimed by Aphrodite.

-

Holly

Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace   Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Much better! Your image is a tad iffy, but, I'll accept this.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhillrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace   Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Luna & Roxie Angie Grace
Page 1 of 1