Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Roxie & Lily's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly

Roxie & Lily's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Roxie & Lily's Diary   Roxie & Lily's Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Dear Diary,
Roxie & I have decided to keep a diary, so that we have written records of our adventures. We'll share it. First, I'll post, then Roxie, then me, then Roxie, and so on. Here's my first entry.

Not much is going on right now. Roxie & I had a small argument. It was over who would get to wear which colour outfit! Wow... I better go apologize. I'll write in here again tomorrow.

Bye for now,
Lily Luna
Back to top Go down
Holly

Roxie & Lily's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie & Lily's Diary   Roxie & Lily's Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Dear Diary,
Today, there was a new girl who showed up in camp. I don't know her name, but just when Lily Luna was walking over, Chiron came & told us to go get ready for lunch! I had to listen to Lily Luna complain about every outfit she owned(sorry, sis, but it IS annoying). Other than that, not much happened.

I'll write again soon,
Roxie
Back to top Go down

Roxie & Lily's Diary
Page 1 of 1