Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Danielles Journal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Midnight

Danielles Journal. Empty
PostSubject: Danielles Journal.   Danielles Journal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 am

Day One

Cher Diary,

Today was, painful. I feel free of guilt for once in my life, yes, but that still doesn't hide the fact that life sooner or later will catch up to me. So far, I've met some people, but stayed away from most. As usual, I was a complete ass to the ones I met. Well, all but two. There was this boy named Anders, who at first I thought was just another complete asshole sent from my father to make my life misirable, but that was before I started talking to him. i was a complete stranger and he still told me what was bothering him. Its strange, having someone talk to be like that. Im not used to it. I wish i were, but no. Emotions are weaknesses and i cannot be weak. If I am weak, I can be taken advantage of and if that happens, there is no reason for me to be alive. I thought I was immune to these feelings, the ones that people show when they care for someone. I'm not though, because that was exactly how I felt when I watched Reuben climb the wall of chaos or whatever they named that evil wall. i was so scared that he was going to die. I could feely my fathers rage too, but to my surprise I didn't change anything. i have alway been scared that if I didn't live how I was taught, something bad would happen. This is only day one though. Who knows what can happen.

Wish me luck, from myself and my father,

Midnight Rose.
Back to top Go down

Danielles Journal.
Page 1 of 1