Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Caitlan's Journal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caitlan's Journal. Empty
PostSubject: Caitlan's Journal.   Caitlan's Journal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Okay, so this is a Journal not a diary. I don't really want to be putting my feelings and stuff into something so this is just for memories.

So, I met Orson a while back, and in like one day, click! we're friends. I met him in the forest this night, and I actually showed off to someone. Hopefully he's not all upset and stuff, but anyway, we sat and talked, skipped dinner, warmed up by the fire he made then left. Strangely enough, I couldn't sleep that night. Everything seemed so...quiet. So all night I read a book, I wasn't even paying attention to what the books was, and by morning, there was 5 huge books beside the bed and I was closing up a sixth book. I've never read that fast before! The fastest time it took for me to read a book was about 2-3 days, and the book was 600 pages long. So I'm going to go do some stuff now so I'll write later...I guess...

Caitlan...
Back to top Go down

Caitlan's Journal.
Page 1 of 1