Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Mackenzie's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mackenzie's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Mackenzie's Journal   Mackenzie's Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Dear Diary.. or whatever,

Today was a fantastic day! I first arrived here at Camp Half Blood with the biggest smile on my face! Not only were there kids just like me, well kinda, but I finally felt like I belong. I also received news today that Mom is finally getting rid of Joe. Finally, I feel like I did something good for once! Ah~ poor Joe. Oh, who am I kidding? Ha! I laughed at least 5 minutes after Mom told me!

Anyway, I am loving the Camp. Sword fighting, dangerous rock climbing, monsters in the woods; it's like one of those thrilling dreams that I run across every once in a while when someone's taking a nap. But the best part was learning about all the gods... again! Actually being able to say and believe that they exist... that Morpheus is my father! How can this day get better?!

Oh wait, it just did. Dinner time! I'll write later.

Mack <3
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie's Journal
Page 1 of 1