Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Bella's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Bella's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary   Bella's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Dear Diary,
Oh my gosh. I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe mother told me. I mean, she expected me to take it all nicely and such. But its not very good. She told me I was moving! Moving were you ask. Im moving to the woods. She said the worlds a horrible place, and that I cant stay in this house anymore. I dont want to move! This house is the only thing I have ever know! I mean, she said that it would be good for me. She said they would protect me there, and that I would get to learn how to use my new guitar. The funny thing is, I already know how to use it. But Im still not allowed to sing. Since this is just between me and these pages, I sing when no ones around. Only I can hear it. Its like that old saying, If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise at all? Well, if no ones around to here me sing besides me, is it bad? I dont know whats wrong with my singing. I hope Mother doesnt notice, but I write songs. I keep them in the back of this journal. She'll never find you though. I hide you VERY well. I think that for some reason, it was fate that I picked the room with the creaky boards. It turns out that one of them in the closet lifts up, and I can put my secret things in there, like the flute I made. I was chirping it the other day, and some birds came from the woods and chirped with me. Well, my hand is starting to cramp, so I'll finish writing.

Love,
Bella
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Bella's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary   Bella's Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Dear Diary,
Today was sooooooo exciting! I got claimed. And guess by who?!??! Apollo. I always knew I had some sort of special connection to music, like I owned it and it owned me. never knew it was because Apollo was my father! I'm excited. I have a brother and sister. Finally after being lonely, I can talk to someone. Tyler is nice, but I don't know why he insist on harassing Marie. *Sigh* We'll have to work on that. I don't know much about May. She seems to like music too. There is this boy Asher, he looks like he belongs with us. Yet he isn't. He's Nike son. Oh, well its lunch time. Ill write if anything interesting happens.
Love,
Bella
Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary
Page 1 of 1