Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Diary of a Huntress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Diary of a Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Huntress   Diary of a Huntress I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Monday, 10 PM

Today was the first day of camp. Honestly, I'm amazed Mother even let me come. I think she hates this place, but only because of all the boys. I'm not gonna do anything too horrible, I promise!
Anywho, so I got to show some new campers around. Ajax was no help, but he never is. Children of Ares, seriously! Can't give them a cheeseburger without them acting like they're cooler than it (which I don't believe they are).
I'm hoping against hope that I'll get a quest this year. Mother would probably never let me go, she's that protective, but if I'm chosen, she can't stop me. Everybody hopes they'll get a quest, but I've been here forever, and I've never gotten one. Before I was a Huntress, I was never allowed to leave the camp boundaries. Dad and I communicated by Iris Messaging. I haven't seen him in over a year. I should ask Mom about a visit. . .
I wonder if anything exciting will happen. Nothing ever goes on around here, and it's depressing. Everything seems kind of dead; the satyrs are getting bored, dryads and naiads rarely leave their homes, and the strawberry plants are getting kind of tired-looking. We need entertainment. Chiron said that we were gonna be surprised this year, but I'm not sure. He hasn't given any other hints.
Well, until another time.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Diary of a Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Huntress   Diary of a Huntress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Friday, 9 PM

Oh. My. Gods.
Mother told me the biggest secret of Olympus since I was born today!! There's this new girl (I saw her and Chiron while going out for my run), and she says she's unclaimed, but she gets so jumpy when somebody mentions it. Her name is Autumn. I was so frustrated, because I felt like there was a secret she wasn't telling me, and turns out it's true! But she didn't tell me. Instead, Artemis figured it out and told me. Well, she told me that Autumn likes to play with fire, and the girl obviously isn't a daughter of Hephaestus, so I figured the only other Olympian that interferes with fire: Hestia.
Oh, sweet success. I'm not the only demigod who isn't supposed to exist! And I won't be the laughing stock of the camp.
As far as I know, Mom wants me to tell everybody at camp the huge secret. Hestia should be punished, too. I mean, Zeus punished my mother. Something she won't tell me, but hopefully she will at some point.
Yeah, the day was good.
Back to top Go down

Diary of a Huntress
Page 1 of 1