Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Diary of a Demi-God Witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil

Lil

Diary of a Demi-God Witch Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Demi-God Witch   Diary of a Demi-God Witch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Dear Diary,
Is it strange that I am keeping a journal, even though I prefer keepin to myself? I think it is, but honestly I have no one to talk to here. Maybe I'm being to inside the box like, considering it is my first day. I doubt it though, you see they say that one their parent is a god or goddess, quite frankly I don't believe anything they say. I mean the put their best food in the fire and sing songs by the camp fire and it's just so.. Goody goody-ish.
The craziest thing is I haven't woken up yet, meaning this isn't a dream and this is my reality. Sad though isn't it? That my reality is stuck with a bunch of lunatics that are making me sleep in a cabin with a bunch of strangers, where it is so crowded it is hard to think straight. Some people look so excited about being her, when really it will be like a nightmare.
I must go know, I'm not supposed to still be awake, I will write to you again tomorrow night. That is if I don't wake up from this nightmare.
Hopefully Dreaming,
Em

Last edited by Lil on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Demi-God Witch   Diary of a Demi-God Witch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Dear Diary,
It was quite a show to see! You see a big lion with a silver mane and gold/silver eyes appeared randomly out of the forest. So here I am, nervous, but he Lion's kind eyes soothed me. That quickly washed away my worries, however not my camp-mates, they were terrified! I had to laugh as an Aphrodite girl almost fainted at the site!
But really it was spectacular! It was quiet and not even a roar escapes the Lion's lips. Instead it quickly turned into a man. His skin was a silky smooth brown, it was pretty and so much more enchanting than my ghostly white skin. His hair was coarse and black, but eyes kind and wide. The man smiled at me! And by the surprised looks on the people around me, they still saw a lion.
However just a quickly as he came he was gone, and the lion was left, his head was in a proud angle. Now I was afraid, and I swear he felt my attitude toasted him. So he rested a large hairy paw on my chest! Suddenly the half horse man announced that my mom was Circe!
Yes, Circe! Although she is considered a minor god I was thrilled! Oh no, Cassie, my somewhat sister is about to awake. My hand is getting tired anyway, I should blow out the candle before we both are upset.
With Much Happiness,
Em

Oh and P.S.- Maybe this nightmare won't be to bad afterall!

Last edited by Lil on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Demi-God Witch   Diary of a Demi-God Witch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Dear Diary,
I met a boy. Yes I know cheesy right? Oh but not really, he was different. His name was Haimon and he is son of Persephone. Strange that I let him know my secrets so quickly with him right? That's not the strangest part though.
Okay so here I am sitting at the lunch table nibbling on a banana talking to myself(yeah yeah I know) when this guy comes over and sits down! He is staring at me and our eyes lock and we start talking. He is the first person I met who gets me, but I think that it's just that he felt bad for me. We talked for what seemed like five minutes, but was really almost an hour.
I told him everything about me, and he didnt interupt, he just listened. I really am not sure how I feel about him. We have a strong connection, but I keep wondering if it is good or bad. However it's not one of those 'I fell in love at first site' kind of deals. In fact he's just a guy that I can talk to, barely would call him a friend.
Oh crap, class is about to start. Have to go, don't want to be late for my first lesson!
Peace,
Em
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Demi-God Witch   Diary of a Demi-God Witch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Dear Diary,
Excuse my poor hand writing, I broke my arm. Also won a climbing race, cut my forehead open, and hugged a guy other than my dad. I know alot to take in, in just one day. But it all happened so fast.
So it all started when Haimon dared me to race with him to the top of the climbing. Of corse I sad yes, but we both didn't know it was on expert, or whatever they call it. Lava spewed rocked trembled and I almost fell off. Yet I won.
Oh winning felt great, I had never felt like a winner. Yet instead of partying I nearly pass out and when I wake up in the nurse room. Yuck. I felt awful but Haimon stayed with me, strange I know. He was actually really cool about the whole thing too.
This happened and that happened, but in the end I hugged him to show my thanks. And that's when I felt it, it was a different nee feeling. For once in my life I felt like a really liked someone.
XOXO,
Emmy
P.S. Maybe even more than a friend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Demi-God Witch   Diary of a Demi-God Witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Demi-God Witch
Page 1 of 1