Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Abellona walked from the Pavillion, pushing her tray onto a stone table. A ray of sunlight shifted, bathing her in golden light. She smiled at the warm gesture from her father, and picked up her plumpest strawberry, juiciest watermelon slice and greenest apple chunk and threw it into the fire, as offering to the Gods. Her goblet filled with raspberry juice, and the blond girl picked at her fruit salad, pushing the berries to one side and the watermelon to the other. She always separated her fruits. The mixed juices tasted gross to her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Glaring behind her, Marie reached the Artemis table. Unfortunately, Apollo's table was right next to it, which meant no escaping Tyler. He had followed her all the way to the pavilion.
Marie grabbed her plate, then made her way over to the fire blazing in the middle of the patio-styled dining area. Dumping in her most delicious-looking chicken nugget, she prayed, Gods save me from this maniac. She turned right in the psychopath himself, and growled.
"Excuse me," she muttered, looking at her plate as she tried to get past him.
"Long time, no see, Marie!" Tyler exclaimed, as though he hadn't seen her in ages. "I almost didn't recognize you!"
Throwing him the dirtiest look she could, Marie snapped, "As if you haven't been following me everywhere since we got here."
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Danielle walked towards the Hades Table, not shocked to see no one sitting there. What she ewas shocked to see was how close it was placed to the other tables. Sitting down, Danielle noticed a girl and boy, arguing or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Emmeline couldn't help to over hear them bickering as she was dumping her best looking banana slice into the thriving flames, she snickered. It was the kind of thing the missed about her father, his strange feelings toward her step-mother, like a lost puppy and it reminded her exactly of the two. She smirked as she walked by the Apollo girl and Artemis girl, who didn't look to thrilled about the company of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Abellona looked at Marie and Tyler, frowning. She smiled, absorbing the light around her, and sending a flicking of firework looking lights in front of Tyler. She hoped it would distract her half brother long enough for Marie to get by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Aaron sat quietly at his table, enjoying the sunshine and smell of water wafting from the lake. He itched to go to it. However, his concentration was broken when he remembered Marie and began looking for her. When he saw her snap at Tyler, he could barely stifle a laugh.

Seth sat quietly, watching his brother with a smirk. He laughed inside at how obsessed he was. Afterwards, he felt guilty, scolding himself for being mean.

Lily sat alone at one end of the table, watching the others. She had no friends, and odds are, she assumed, she never will. She missed her old friends.

Nathan sat alone, like Lily. Except, unlike her, he had no siblings, at least of what he knew. He sighed and aimlessly stabbed his sandwich with a fork.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Tyler glared over at Abellona, waving away the fireworks with his hand.
"Nice try, sis, but she's not getting away from--" He glanced around, realizing that Marie had already taken her opportunity and had made it back to her table safely. Tyler glared at Bella, but made his offerings and went to sit with her at their cabin's table.
Marie picked at her food, not really hungry. She rested her head on her chin, causing her loose black hair to fall in her face, blocking it from people.
Not so sure about camp anymore, are you? Marie recognized Artemis's voice in her head. She sighed out loud, taking a mouthful of mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Aaron snickered briefly before returning to his food, chewing his sandwich slowly. He had offered as well, most of his potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Emmeline sighed and sat down at the witch's table. Of corse she was alone, Emmeline rarely every had company, it seemed as though no one liked her. But that wouldn't shock her very much. She watched Tyler take his seat with a smirk and wondered why she had to sit so far away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Aaron wondered what Artemis would do if he asked Marie on a date. He shivered at the pile of ashes he recognized as himself, and decided against it reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Abellona smiled at her brother and in a quiet, harmonized voice, she spoke. "I don't think father raised you to harass young women." She giggled, so soft, it almost was covered up by the chirping of the birds. But Tyler could hear her. As long as Bella wanted him to hear her, he would.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

And he glared at her.
"He does it all the time," Tyler argued, stabbing his potatoes with a spoon. "He's who I look up to, I basically copy him." He stuffed his mouth so he wouldn't have to talk.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Emmeline could hear his voice carry softly to his sister, but her nicely trained ears could pick up it's muffled reply. She stifled a quiet laugh to herself. Afterall she had no one to talk to. Why not pretend you were in he conversation?
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Abellona looked at Tyler with her big, sea green, doe eyes. "But does it actually make you feel like she wanted to talk to you? You should never force anything." She said, biting into a strawberry. A whisp of wind came and blew her hair forwards, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm

In his rush to answer her, Tyler swallowed his too-hot potatoes too quickly. He choked, feeling his throat burn, his eyes tear up. He gasped out, "Iced water!" and gulped it down from his cup. Once it was all over, he turned to Bella.
"Nothing ever works for me unless I force it," he explained, looking over at Marie.

Feeling somebody looking at her, Marie glanced up. It was Tyler. Shaking her head, she finished her food, got up, and left the pavilion. She hated that creep.

Haimon entered, moving slow and keeping his gaze down. He noticed a girl, looking rather lonely, sitting by herself. He grabbed his plate, made an offering, then went to sit by her. He sat in silence, hoping she'd say something first.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Emmeline had been so caught up in the conversation she hadn't noticed a rather cute guy appear at her table. Her mysterious jade eyes with the stars hidden so carefully, searched the boy. "Hello, you aren't Hecate's so are you?" She asked in a rayed playful voice, coated with a mysteriously dangerous edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Reuben walked over to the table and picked up a random array of food. He went to drop a suculant piece of meat into the fire when he tripped altogether and ended up dropping half of the food in the fire, half of it in the dirt. Gods....save me. He got up, his plate already melting. He went to go sit at the Hypnos table, though no one else was there. He sighed and started to mindlessly pick at the woody surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Caitlan strolled to Cabin 1's table which of course was empty. She sighed and put some food on her plate, but not much. She walked over to the fire and dropped in a chicken leg and fresh apple. Please father...send me someone so I'm not lonely... she begged and went back to the empty table after making her offering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Teriea walked into the pavilion. She quietly scooped up hunks of meat and walked towards the fire. She dropped some meat into the fire, and turned towards her table. She saw a girl about her age already sitting there. She let out a silent sigh of relief to know she wasn't alone here. She walked over to the table and sat down next to her half-sister. "Hey." she said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Danielle jumped slightly. "Hello." She watched the girl carfully. She had seen her before but couldnt place her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 pm

"I'm Teriea. Your sister." Teriea said, picking up a knife and fork. She delicately cut her meat and reached for the salt. She lightly sprinkled salt on her meat, and speared a piece with her fork. She daintily put the meat in her mouth and swallowed. "So, what are you best at? Raising the dead, Manipulating shadows, or moving rocks?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 pm

"Necromancy." Danielle answered easily. Never before had she talked about her powers but somehow it came as an ease. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

"Mostly umbrakinisis. I can do necromancy too, but it feels more natural using shadows." Teriea nodded her head towards the Aphrodite table. A shadow with a ferocious face, long claws and fangs appeared behind one of the girls, causing the nearby girls to scream in terror. Teriea cracked up, laughing at the terrified expressions on the girl's faces.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Danielle nodded, unimpressed by the display of power. She didn't really care for those things. "It wouldn't be right to raise a dead being here at the current time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:55 pm

"Indeed. I'm glad I didn't specialize in rocks. What use is throwing around rocks all day? Its a huge strain on your energy, while all it does is knocks someone unconcious, or - if you're lucky - kills a small monster." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next