Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Narrowing his eyes, Haimon leaned forward, studying her more closely.
"You sound like Annabeth," he thought out loud. "You probably just have to be more open, let him know how you really feel."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Emmeline laughed quietly to herself. She suffused a random strand of hair behind her ear. "Maybe if he listened. He doesn't care if I'm sad or upset. It's only if I bring home money or a prize does he give me any sign of love." She said quietly.

Last edited by Lil on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 pm

That's neglect. .
Haimon rested his head on his chin.
"I'm sure your mother cares for you," he speculated, watching for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Emmeline scoffed and chocked on her water when he said "mother".
She sputtered out the water she had been coughing on, and wiped her wet mouth off. "Mother? You mean the one who left me with him? Why in Hecate would she 'care' for me if she left me?" She managed to choke out without tearing up. She looked away casually, but wiped her eyes and mumbled something under her breath her eyes mysteriously changing from red to white again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Caitlan sighed, got up, dumped the rest of her food in the fire and left the Dining Pavilion. I've had enough of this...being invisible...I might as well go back to sleep. And with that, Caitlan left, bringing the clouds with her.
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Lily Luna & Roxie ran to lunch. "Oh no! We're so late..." said Lily Luna. The girls did what they were supposed to do, ate their lunch, & ran back to their cabins.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

OoC: Spam, Holly. Sorry :/ Why would you make a single post of them coming, eating, then leaving?

There was a tense silence. Putting his hands in his lap, Haimon stared at his plate of now-cold food. He glanced up after a moment, hoping Emmy had stopped crying, then told her, "She cared enough to get you here."

OoC: BTW, Lil, I noticed in your diary, you said he's a son of Demeter .3. It's Persephone
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

OOc: Fail._. Sorry I'll go edit it. Oh and I'm about to PM u something so stay on the look out.

Emmeline shrugged regaining her strong attitude, her hair flying back against the wind. She laughed as her hair flew around her head like a tornado. "You know, I never really thought of it that way. It's just I'm so used to being hated when some kind of love is given I don't seem to notice. Sad isn't it? I must sound like some kind of complainer like most typical girls, bleh. Sorry... So uh what about you? What's your family like?" She said quickly trying to change the subject. Oh how she hated talking about herself, she sounded like a complainer when she did. Of corse if there was one thing Emmy wasn't, that was a complainer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

There was no response. Not just immediate, but any kind. Haimon's eyes clouded, and he picked up his fork, beginning to pick at his food. He was very obviously pretending to have fallen deaf to her question, as this made him uncomfortable. Reluctantly, he put a forkful of rib in his mouth. It was cold, and not very good because of that.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Emmeline stared at him fir a second, before realizing she had hit an uncomfortable topic for him. She didn't blame him, in fact she herself wasn't sure why she had told him about herself. "Oh. I didn't know.." She started, but seem to finish as she looked away. "I understand why you dint want to talk about it. I wouldn't either!" She whispered mostly to herself. Emmy ran her hands across her denim pants and siped a bit of her water.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Haimon remained silent. Suddenly, he seemed to realize he was sitting at a table he wasn't supposed to. Muttering a, "Sorry" to Emmy, he scooped up his plate and moved over to his cabin's table. It sat by the Hades table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Aaron sighed, and looked back at Abellona briefly before looking at Marie, then at Tyler, then back to Marie. Abellona was different, and Tyler was in love with Marie. Why did he get the terrifying feeling they were teaming up against him?

(OH gawd XD )
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:38 pm

OoC: ;~; Noooooot aweeesooomeee. Lul, and Marie already left :P

Tyler finished his food. He left the plate, patted Abellona on the head as he stood, and began walking out of the pavilion. As he passed Aaron, Tyler manipulated the weak sunlight coming through the trees and set the boy's food on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Aaron quickly doused it and drenched Tyler, causing multiple people to burst out laughing. Of course, now his food was soaking wet, so he extracted the water and threw it on the ground. It was still damp though, but he ate it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm

In shock, Tyler dried himself with sunlight. He growled, almost like a hellhound.
"Watch it, Kelp Brain," he warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:14 pm

"Right back at you, Hot Head." He said with a wink at Tyler. Noting the growl, he sighed. "Gods, i've had enough of hellhounds for a WHILE." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Tyler's eyes blazed. No, LITERALLY glowed like they were on fire. He stomped up until he was within inches of Aaron's face, and muttered, "You don't want to mess with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 pm

He glared back, face harsh. "Try me." He growled viciously yet simply. He wasn't very complex; when it came to arguments he shot weak but sharp retorts.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm

THe gaze was held strong for another moment, then quickly, Tyler whisked away. He kicked a tree as he left, and immediately regretted it for two reasons: one, it hurt his foot, and two, the dryad came out and hit him over the head. Hurt and humiliated, he disappeared into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Aaron shrugged, and with Seth still laughing, they departed to the Poseidon Cabin. The rest of them, Lily and Nathan, were quickly finished and left.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Abellona sighed, and dumped her barely touched fruit. The poor girl was small enough, being a vegetarian. She didn't need to lose her appetite. Silently she moved to Aaron.
"Im sorry about my brother."
She mused, her musical voice light on the surronding ears, like the notes of a piano.
"Let me help you with that, before I go make sure Tyler didn't break his foot."
The small girl sat beside Aaron and held her nimble fingers out stretched over his food, before singing so low and smoothly, that it was barely audible. Few words were made out. Her eyes shut, and swirly light wrapped down her arm, and into his food. It heated it and took all the water out. She opened her eyes, and the light disappeared. The food was heated and dry as it had been before. She blinked, her cheeks heating.
" I hope that makes up for his behavior."
Abellona said, not meeting his eyes with her sea green ones.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 am

Emmeline sat there, noticeably disapointed and sighed. She had just let her one chance of a friend walk away from her. Her starry eyes had suddenly clouded with a disappointed storm as she scooped up her tray. Throwing the barely touched food and tossing the now empty tray she let out a long, verywell needed deep breath.
Her eyes didn't seem to wonder over to the other drama going on just to Haimin briefly before storming off into the woods. Whimpering of animals could be heard briefly in the thickly dense and dark woods.
The small girl collapsed on a pile of leaves by a tall oak tree. She folded her arms against her slim body as she talked quietly to a parakeet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3