Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

The gods have been expecting you.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hermes, the Olympian god of messengers, is the god of the week!
The sites doing great! Keep up the good work, guys! Feel free to PM me, or either of the mods, if you need anything!

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Midnight

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Danielle nodded slightly. "Have..have you ever fallen in love? Without our father getting mad?"
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Abellona smiled. "Your just saying that, because your the son of the Sun God. Everyone knows that Father forces his golden rays upon us every day, but that doesn't mean that we haven't taken a liken to it. Think about it Brother, there are plenty of other girls in camp. And besides, Tyler, you are charming. You do not need to force anything." She said with a smile, biting into a bright red apple slice, and wiping away the juice that ran down her golden cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Emmeline stared curiously at the boy, wondering why he was keeping quiet. Sighing she turned her faces back other food. "Blueberry Tea." She commanded, watching the blue/brown liquid fill the goblet. She took a sip finding exactly what she was parched for, a smile bloomed across her porcelain doll like face.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Location : Watching you .3. Making sure you stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Tyler glared at her. How could she be so cheery? He simply didn't understand it.
"Nobody likes me, though," he told her angrily.

Haimon glanced up at the girl. He wanted to introduce himself, but the shy person in him prevented that. Instead, he stared at her, trying telepathically to tell her he wanted her to talk first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Teriea nodded. "A son of Nemesis. He's not here right now though." She didnt say where he was. "He's out handling some stuff."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm

The brown haired beauty's pretty jade eyes sparkled with friendly tone. "I'm Emmeline by the way. If that's to much to say though, just call me Emmy!" She said casually, with a small giggle. She took a small sip of her tea and waited for him to finally say something.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 pm

"Lucky." Danielle said. She gestured towards the people n the area. "These are the only people who might ever like me, but it will never be possible. Im not a likable person, no matter how hard I try. Its been made impossible for me."
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Abellona looked gravely at Tyler. "I know that you are very out going and loud, no offense, but try not to come on as strong. And let her come to you. If she thinks it was her idea to get together with you, it would make her less likely to react... so standoffish." The petite girl said, tucking her hair behind her ear, revealing the light brown birthmark on collarbone. "And to tell you the truth, Im certain there is someone who likes you. I mean, were would I be without my brother?" She asked, with a full lipped smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Blushing, he slowly swallowed his mouthful, then took a sip of the diet Coke he had in his glass.
"Haimon," he said simply, holding out his hand. "I don't think I've seen you around before."

Disbelieving, Tyler pushed his food around thoughtfully.
"So if I showed that I was interested, but stayed away, she might actually like me back?" he wondered, as though this was a strange concept. He had always though he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Abellona nodded. "In context. Girls really do hate it when boys try and gesture us with big, public, things. Try something small, like leaving her a letter under her pillow in her cabin. But don't tell anyone else that you did. Mystery draws us girls in like bears to honey. Don't sign your name either." She said, bitting into a chunk of honey dew. She looked around, catching Marie looking off into space. The girl really was pretty, and she smiled. If Tyler could win her affection, just maybe he wouldn't feel like everyone was against him.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Emmeline took his hand in a kind grip that was strong, but friendly. "I'm new here actually. Daughter of Circe, not a big goddly figure like everyone elses'." She said, talkin more than the should. She tended to do that often around boys, afterall she wasn't Aphrodite's child!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"Mmm. I think the only reason father allows it is because his mother is Nemesis. Of course you can't go out with anyone from one of those cheerful cabins. Maybe Nemesis or Phobos or Deimos." Teriea shrugged. "You haven't met every camper, so don't despair yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Caitlan chewed on a small strawberry while she looked around. She saw a bunch of people who looked nice but she was to shy to go talk to them. She just sat quietly at her table, thinking about how she didn't really fit in anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Haimon gently slipped his hand out of hers.
"My mom's Persephone," he told her. "She's not very big either. Sometimes I want to see her, but--" he shrugged "--Hades kinda freaks me out."

Tyler took a bite of his sandwich while he thought about this. He had never really though about it, but maybe it would work. . Nah, he told himself as he swallowed. Marie would never fall for that; she and Artemis were just too smart. And pretty. And nice. And charming. And. . . His mind trailed off, and he became very silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Aaron noticed Tyler's glances and rolled his eyes. Marie would never go with him, for starters she is his cousin! Demigods are truly related like that, but it's still really awkward... Besides, Tyler follows her alot. Does she want a stalker?
Back to top Go down
Fea -_-

Fea -_-

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Bella didn't mind the quiet. It let her play music to herself. She hummed, barely loud enough for Tyler to hear, in a sweet, high voice. She looked around, chewing soundlessly on a cucumber. Her sea green eyes drifted to Aaron, and she studied him with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Reuben looked to a camper nearby. He wondered if he could use his powers properly. He concentrated on a random person, and made them fall to the ground like leaves in autumn. He looked around quickly before resuming his buisness, trying to pretend nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

He looked back at her, electric blue meeting sea green in a fierce battle for domination, but they were evenly tied. She got a little ground, so did he. She lost a little, so did he. Eventually his eyes stung and he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Emmeline giggled in nodded in agreement, her eyes twinkling. "From what I heard, we aren't aloud to speak to our parents! But I'll tell you a secret, whenever I'm lonely or scared, I can hear my mom's voice cheering me on, or giving me advise. Is that weird? I really don't want to be known as the strange one. Ugh sorry I'm talking to much aren't I?" She said her cheeks warming to a cherry color, obviously blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Caitlan looked around at all the happy people chatting away. She grunted in anger and clouds began to stir around her head. She looked up in amazement but still her anger was making the clouds grow, soon enough, surrounding the whole table. Thunder boomed and shook Cabin 1's table. Why am I the only one that has to be alone... she thought sadly, and soon enough, rain began to fall from the clouds.

OOC: Someone better talk to her, or there will be lightning....
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

OoC: Don't get angry, please. Sorry if nobody talks to her, but this topic did start a while ago, so. . . yeah

Haimon shook his head, glancing at his plate. He placed his elbows on the table, steepled his fingers, and looked at Emmy.
"How did you find out?" he asked, hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: Well someone can at least notice the clouds and ask her what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm

The green eyed girl smiled mischievously, with a shrug she looked away. Then looked to the other should before speaking. "Well when m mother left my father she also left a note. It was like one of those dear John letters or whatever. I some times have to wonder why such an amazing, powerful woman would get married to my awful father. Then have a baby and leave, leaving her with such an untrustworthy man." She replied finally, in a slow voice. Her eyes looked pained and her sparkle in her eyes faded to a dim line of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 am

Looking concerned, Haimon tilted his head, as though this gave him a better view of the daughter of Circe.
"You know," he said, "it's actually better to have a worse dad, if that makes any sense to you." Haimon was recalling the story that had been told a thousand times over at camp, the one of Percy Jackson. The part that people usually skipped over, since Percy's step-dad had gone missing after his first summer. "They hide the scent much better."
Back to top Go down
Lil

Lil

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Emmeline shrugged, but her eyes still didn't seem convinced. She sighed her jade eyes stating into his, but have a couple of seconds looked away. She actually wondered how much better her father life would've been with out her. "Sometimes I wonder why my father hasn't kicked me out onto the street. I mean he has another daughter and a new wife. I'm like the piece of a puzzle that doesn't seem to fit anywhere." Emmeline confessed to him atlast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)   Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time :D (you can join. YEAH YOU! :3)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next